Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PremierShip/F1/UFC/Liga/Bliga/NFL/NBA/CEV 2euro/month SEE OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭SqueakyKneecap

Long may this last. Cracking quality and the Turkish menu is literally a couple of google translates to navigate.

Using Nord and average connection speeds via Firestick but yet to experience a proper buffer. The replay and fast forward is a lovely touch too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Someone was asking does it show boxing last week.

Just seen they will be showing Canelos fight later on this month on twitter.

https://twitter.com/ssportplustr/status/1356960429264822273?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭Salvation Tambourine

Does anyone know how delayed the stream is compared to the live footage for Premier League matches?

Nokotan wrote: »
    Does anyone know how delayed the stream is compared to the live footage for Premier League matches?

30-40 seconds I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭mightyreds

Nokotan wrote: »
    Lucas Hood wrote: »
    30-40 seconds I'd say.

The delay hasn't been that bad for me, using my IPTV service I would be getting messages with goals before they happen, haven't had that once here.

Was one of the reasons for signing up to this over IPTV was the delay was becoming frustrating.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭BobbyT28

25-40 secs. Very good

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭coconnellz

Might help someone I Found a way of changing the Turkish to English by opening up in the app in browser and save as shortcut to phone and selecting always translate popup

• Registered Users Posts: 8,395 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

I watched a couple games last week perfect with keepsolid but the Arsenal game Saturday evening dipped in and out of quality, was still watchable all the same

Watching the NBA the last few weeks with getflix VPN on fire stick there's definitely a considerable delay though because the tribe app updates before the TV does lol

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Makhnovist

Anyone tried this with a android emulator on windows by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭bren2001

Makhnovist wrote: »
    Anyone tried this with a android emulator on windows by any chance?

Once you're setup, you can log in and watch it on your browser. No need for the app (aside from setup).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 Makhnovist

Thanks I'll give it a go!

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭KnicksInSix

Anyone who has this, is there a decent amount of NBA and Euroleague?

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭DK224

Talguetler wrote: »
    Anyone who has this, is there a decent amount of NBA and Euroleague?
    Don't know much about Basketball but looking at that section the commentary is in English they have NBA, Eurocup, 33 Classic NBA matches with each match 45-90mins, 2017 - 2020 Final Series full matches and NCAA.

Just like their Premier League content all games are accessible from the app and in full after the game airs live.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Kevin!

Does DAZN have F1 in English or any other alternatives for same? It seems like the Turkish provider is Turkish only

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Irish Kev

So I created an account via the web, installed app on firestick and can login.

Issue now is subscribing. Can it be done via Firestick?

The android tablet in the house in locked down for the kids and I cant unlock it :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭baingal nancer

Irish Kev wrote: »
    So I created an account via the web, installed app on firestick and can login.

Issue now is subscribing. Can it be done via Firestick?

The android tablet in the house in locked down for the kids and I cant unlock it :-)

I downloaded the app onto phone first and subscribed through play store with revoult

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭KnicksInSix

DK224 wrote: »
    Don't know much about Basketball but looking at that section the commentary is in English they have NBA, Eurocup, 33 Classic NBA matches with each match 45-90mins, 2017 - 2020 Final Series full matches and NCAA.

Just like their Premier League content all games are accessible from the app and in full after the game airs live.

Thanks for this DK244, I think I will take a punt for a month or so and see how it goes.

I downloaded the app onto phone first and subscribed through play store with revoult

cheers, should have added the phones are Iphones. Would emulator work once I have VPN running?

Not sure if it'll work through Google play but if you use discount code NFL or LIVMCI it's only 9.99TL for the first month then reverts back to 17.99 TL

• Registered Users Posts: 12,393 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Not sure if it'll work through Google play but if you use discount code NFL or LIVMCI it's only 9.99TL for the first month then reverts back to 17.99 TL

You can't use codes for google play, only for direct payment which then wouldn't work for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭thebo

Anyone use private internet access for dazn?

How much is dazn per month?

Pia doesn't have server in Turkey may try windscribe

Edit: Why does dazn allow you to sign up with Irish account when you can only watch it in Canada?

Is there some programs available with Irish account and you get more with the Canadian VPN.

Mostly want it for rugby and pro 14. Do you need Canadian VPN for that?

cheers lads, got sorted. Forgot we had an old tablet here and that worked. I signed up for the year, seemed like a bargain though I did not need it.

Noticed a couple of buffering issues using KeepSolid and the speeds coming back from turkey are not great. I get 92mbs without VPN, 20/22 from the US but turkey was about 4.

Will play around with it later and will re read the threads for tips on settings etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

Definitely experiencing tonight the worst buffering and quality i've seen via keepsolid turkish VPN

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Craig_David

I'm using SurfShark and havent experienced any buffering at all. That's based on having watched 3 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Me too I'm using it two weeks and not a glitch I'm on Eir fibre.

I think is is the best bargain on boards ever

• Registered Users Posts: 14,743 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

I've watched a couple of matches now via SmartDNSProxy (the DNS option rather than the VPN) - flawless, no buffering or pixellation. SDP just took their annual sub from my card, €15; can't say fairer than that (works perfectly for the iPlayer as well - watch "The Serpent'' if you have access, it's brilliant!)

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Spn744

Tip for anyone with an iPhone/iPad and apple airplay. Enter the stream via the safari browser and connected to a Turkish VPN. Once loaded cast to your tv through airplay and no vpn is required for the TV (you can even turn it off on your phone once playing) hence no slow down. 100% working and I’ve done this for the past few years (before the post was even up on boards) also there is an app call Diema Sports Xtra on the apple and google play stores that have the Bulgarian rights for the premier league. This is in Bulgarian commentary but there is no VPN required whatsoever and can be chromecasted or watched on phone, it is however around €4 per month.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭BobbyT28

bren2001 wrote: »
    Once you're setup, you can log in and watch it on your browser. No need for the app (aside from setup).

I set this up with blue stacks as not on android phone or tab. Easier to do it that way. Once I got it setup I just turned on VPN on firestick and logged into the app on firestick.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭padre78

DAZN have all but stopped their rugby coverage this year. They no longer show the H Cup and only show limited pro 14 games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,393 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Can I suggest that everyone on keepsolid submits a ticket stating that turkey server isn't great compared to other VPNs when watching a soccer match. If enough of us send them the right message, they might do something about it.

Advertisement