Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signs you are dealing with an anti-rooter

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭carrollsno1

Used be a big wheel in Macra.
    Has a farming blog.
    Made front page of newspaper farming supplement.
    Appeared on Ear to the Ground.

Ive ticked one if not two if them and id be a fair rooter/mullocker

Better living everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭Lime Tree Farm

with the anthem "God between us and small farmers"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭farawaygrass

The guy who does ifarmwefarm has to be the full meaning of anti rooter. He makes a great job of everything

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭memorystick

Has pampas grass visible in front of their property.

I threw a match into my mothers when I was a chap. Some flames out of it. Wasn't long coming back either.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,709 ✭✭✭✭patsy_mccabe

The guy who does ifarmwefarm has to be the full meaning of anti rooter. He makes a great job of everything

Have you noticed he never seems stressed either. Happy go lucky, kind of guy.

'When I was a boy we were serfs, slave minded. Anyone who came along and lifted us out of that belittling, I looked on them as Gods.' - Dan Breen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,801 ✭✭✭amacca

Didn't know that, I had to Google it. Wouldn't want to make the mistake of planting that, the wife might not be pleased.

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/pampas-grass-sales-swinging-sex-connotations-seventies-houses-front-garden-a7764796.html%3famp

This is mildly disappointing for me....always liked the look of pampas grass (only knew it's name because of this thread) ........ intended to put some in at some stage but know for a fact the neighbours wouldn't really be into swinging...........

• Registered Users Posts: 11,203 ✭✭✭✭Say my name

Have you noticed he never seems stressed either. Happy go lucky, kind of guy.

I think he mentioned he had someone working on farm when he mentioned that they remarked about the cows ready to calve waiting at the gate.
    But then he showed how he can work on his own. Hard to know. Could have casual labour.
    He's a fair way with anything electronical. The way he got the radio working again was class.
    Great man for the plugs and free stuff! :p
    Definitely anti rooter. Very tidy operator.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

He's a guy I would like to model farm improvements on. His yards are immaculate. Machinery too. Lands are great as well.
    Seems to be the sort of fella that I like to see doing well.
    I look at his setup and I never think bad of anything he has or does.

Advertisement