Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Washington now the safest city in the World with all the police and troops in it?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭corner of hells

You'd be more likely to get shot at there by security at the moment. Possibly making it one of the least safe places to be.

Probably by Brad or Chuck dropping his AR 15.

I trust you guys will keep this insistence on specificity in mind when referring to BLM protestors as rioters and vandals.

All of a sudden there are concerns about everyone being tarred with the same brush. Oh how the turntables have.....

There was no insistence of specificity.

I was pointing out you were being dishonest in your inference.

But now, you have no issue with alluding that all trump voters were white supremacists yet were concerned that all BLM protesters were described by some as looters and vandals.

Oh how the turntables have....

FBI don't agree with you. But sure what would they know.

The FBI probably have the KKK on their list from 100 years ago when they were a genuine danger. They can't prove definitively they that are gone so just leave them on that list by default because they know that removing them would kick up a dust storm among the Democrats who still think there are hordes of armed racists just giving around America ready to lynch black people just for being black.

These people are so desperate for a racist enemy just so they can be the ones who get to defend the world from racism.

There was no insistence of specificity.

I was pointing out you were being dishonest in your inference.

But now, you have no issue with alluding that all trump voters were white supremacists yet were concerned that all BLM protesters were described by some as looters and vandals.

Oh how the turntables have....

You're two turntables and a microphone short of being an honest debater......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

I've never watched one of those videos before. I thought his behaviour was being exaggerated. He's every girl's worst nightmare uncle. I had one where I'd lock myself in the bathroom on his arrival and departure so I'd miss the clammy creepiness. Ugh.

And turntables...is it not tables have turned unless I'm missing some folk reference?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,520 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

I've never watched one of those videos before. I thought his behaviour was being exaggerated. He's every girl's worst nightmare uncle. I had one where I'd lock myself in the bathroom on his arrival and departure so I'd miss the clammy creepiness. Ugh.

And turntables...is it not tables have turned unless I'm missing some folk reference?

Yes you are.

He s creepy alright.

And it's a reference from the US Office.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

I saw the BBC correspondent reporting from Washington earlier. He was in the middle of a field it looked like miles away from the city, so they are taking no chances :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

The land of the free

• Registered Users Posts: 21,520 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Up to 12 military people have been removed from working at the inauguration tomorrow because of suspected anti-government views or links to white supremacist groups.

https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1351627703330471942

Meanwhile the Governor of Texas thinks it is insulting that such checks are being carried out. Says it all really. The party of Law and Order as long as it is their law and their order.

• Advertisement
Advertisement