Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's your favourite chocolate? What's the best quality in Irish stores ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,502 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    Sorry, this product is currently not available

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47o35nywzgo5o1rninvvno82olyhnzfb199mfd3pcp&rid=giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 28,808 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47o35nywzgo5o1rninvvno82olyhnzfb199mfd3pcp&rid=giphy.gif

seen that alright, but you ll probably find them around, maybe in dealz

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

Had some chocolate over Xmas and it was lovely I've never had them before. Got a box of lily o brien and wasn't impressed at all . To sweet or buttery but one sweet was enough for me .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭sporina

Zaney wrote: »
    Aldi’s Moser Roth is well liked in my house.
    I really love Skelligs, especially their chocolate shards. It’s my go to treat chocolate. It’s stocked in Avoca and other places. Their online service is good, the deliveries I got last year were one of the few highlights in 2020.
    Calvin001 wrote: »
    You need to visit Skelligs factor in Ballinskelligs then, avail of the free tasting samples :pac::pac::D

yes Ballinskelligs is v good - feels v clean on the palate - yet has that essential melt factory... did the factory tour once too and it was so much fun - and so informative - its quite a big operation they have down there... talk about feeing like a kid, gorging on the free samples lol.... hmm..
    my OH loves the Mint Brittle... lots of local stores here in Cork stock them

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

I have impeccably good taste. Only the most graying of fox’s chocolate bars to be found in the darkest recesses of the bargain bins will sate my palate..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

I never heard of these! Location of purchase please

Seen them in Tesco's the other day. Plenty of them left too,

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Cadbury Turkish Delight or Galaxy Ripple. Mmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 16,026 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

snapshotimagehandler_1623030172.jpeg?h=540&w=540

• Registered Users Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭sporina

fussyonion wrote: »
    Cadbury Turkish Delight or Galaxy Ripple. Mmmm

Galaxy Ripple... umm... are they still around? gee - I use to really like them - not had one in about 20 years i'd say... gee - thanks for the reminder..

I love the Galaxy caramel ice cream bars - the one on the stick... had trouble finding any last summer though... had a serious craving for one and had no luck sourcing any,.. I didn't try too hard to lol

Must get my hands on a ripple

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

snapshotimagehandler_1623030172.jpeg?h=540&w=540

Ever feel like you’re the chocolatey goodness caught up in a bad sandwich?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

s-l400.jpg

The 60% Peru in particular (Lidl)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 wavyhair

Leonidas chocolates are lovely!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

TAYTO CHEESE AND ONION CRIPS.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭Greyfox

TAYTO CHEESE AND ONION CRIPS.

Chocolate is a treat for the gods, tayto crisps are a treat for poor peasants.

Advertisement