Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you desire in a partner?

Options
13»

Comments

Sometimes in life someone will point something really obvious to you. Something that you've somehow managed to overlook.

It was pointed out to me that I have a very definite "type". This person was dead right in what they were saying when I look back.

Nearly every girlfriend that I've ever had have all had very similar "physical feature" very similar heights, hair colour, etc and wasnt planned in any way

Is this a thing for everyone or just me

Same story here.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,248 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Treseemme. wrote: »
    Ok so 3 things are clear

Nobody knows the difference between attraction lust and desire

And nobody so far is interesting to me

I find 'average' really attractive.

One boob, one ball and half a mickey.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

I love it when girls admits that they love having sex without coming off as slutty. And also without using it as a tool for getting what they want..

I presume it's just as enjoyable for them as it is for us.

I know it's obvious but a healthy and mutually enjoyable sex life is a wonderful thing and makes for a happy camp.

Furthermore, it's a great feeling to feel appreciated and wanted.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,897 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Compatible organs
    Always nice to have a spare kidney handy in case you need one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭JasonStatham

I prefer a woman who's not argumentative and not a complainer. Also not too religious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,314 ✭✭✭AllForIt

I prefer a woman who's not argumentative and not a complainer. Also not too religious.

You could try not giving them less stuff to complain about.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,685 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

8 tits.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭corner of hells

8 tits.

You've a better chance looking for eight tits than the other poster who's looking for a woman who doesn't complain, argue and is not too religious.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

someone who doesnt eat all the chicken in a spice bag and leave me with all the chips

Now if you had asked what I desire in a panther, I would have said jet black with green eyes. And tame.

• Advertisement

Show up naked bring food

Show up naked bring food

grapes?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Show up naked bring food

You could nearly hang the plastic carrier bags full of food off their nipples in this weather

Now there's no need for vulgarity

Advertisement