Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

complex management powers

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mjolnir

beaufoy wrote: »
    I suggest you look at webb sites fighting against miss carriages of justice..you will see cases where there was not even circumstantial evidence ie drug addict gets short sentence if he frames someone for murder...(kent range rover murders) girl friend gets dumped then accuses him of murder of his parents...girl friend gets upset by rejection by boyfriend so she sexualy assaults herself and tells police boyfriend did it

You can suggest what you'd, like fact is in trespass no crime has been committed its a civil matter.
    Circumstantial evidence will be next to useless in most civil matters. Again we are not discussing murder, sexual assualt etc.
    While incredibly unfortunate it is rather too easy to pin a crime on someone especially if the investigator likes that person for the crime.
    Many have been wrongly convicted of rape in many jurisdictions with a lack of evidence. Yet again we are talking about trespass a civil matter so you have gone incredibly off topic so we will circle back.
    While our law developed from English law you'll find it has also diverged with very different precedence in certain areas.

Op if indeed there is a pimp its still not trespass, report the running of an illegal brothel to the guards and let them investigate. There is technically two crimes being committed, the running of a brothel and the purchase of sex. Chasing trespass will ultimately prove fruitless.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,249 ✭✭✭✭Victor

What is the objection to this person being present?

Is your tenant also present?
    First clever thing you have said yes it was a fake address
    Dav you made a mistake which I missed..you said the caretaker cannot deny entry to the apt ...this is true. However before he gets to the apt door door he has to go through the complex door and between complex door and apt door the caretaker does have jurisdiction

You are responding to yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭beaufoy

Dav010 wrote: »
    WTF is this?

history of cases where the word of a known liar/criminal has resulted in an innocent person going to prison read it education is good for you

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,705 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

history of cases where the word of a known liar/criminal has resulted in an innocent person going to prison read it education is good for you

This is insanely off topic. Please return to and stick to the topic.

This thread is also a confused mess and if it doesn't improve I'll just have to close it

• Registered Users Posts: 44 jeffwebb36

L1011 wrote: »

This thread is also a confused mess and if it doesn't improve I'll just have to close it

I agree but it is also great fun

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,164 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Time to sell OP, you clearly are being driven insane by our dysfunctional system.

corkgsxr wrote: »
    What laws allow the caretaker to have any power to do anything?

I have twice told you the facts of the situation which you have ignored.

i have ignored an opinion

ED E wrote: »
    Time to sell OP, you clearly are being driven insane by our dysfunctional system.

maybe true but factually i have made a lot of money by way of taking advantage of your disfunctional system

L1011 wrote: »

I have had my fun you can close the thread if you want

• Registered Users Posts: 18,874 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

I am too busy to follow instructions from you, anyway are you suggesting the complex management company are liars. A quick summary just for you. The management company sent a circular to all owners saying that the complex is being trespassed on by non registered residents and undesirables (ie drug addicts,pimps and prostitutes) and said people should not be allowed in the complex. Then when I said at least one non registered tenant/ suspected PT pimp is in my apt the management company said we will keep our eyes open. Then a week later they said we have seen the non registered tenant going into your apt to sleep and girls go in but do not sleep there i replied "so you have thrown out the trespasser after all you said no tresspassers allowed" and they replied no it is your problem and we cannot help because the caretaker is worried about his safety

If you suspect that your tenant is doing illegal activities then you need to report then to the Gardai, issue eviction notices and follow up with the RTB. If you go about removing them any other way they will get a nice payout awarded to them by the RTB which will come out of your pocket.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement