Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

George Nkencho shooting *Mod warning Added to OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭bilbot79

Venom wrote: »
    The only tragedy is that a innocent person working in a shop as a front line worker during a pandemic, got attacked by a thug.

Yeah I get it but see what riots there would be if she tweeted ' my thoughts are with the gardai'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

The country is governed by the Irish Times - what do you expect? It literally is. That paper has been basically dictating policy in the state for at least 40 years.

Those who preach won't ever take the consequences themselves of course. They live no where near these problems.

You're exaggerating somewhat but it certainly is the paper of choice for the establishment. The paper that thinks it has the right to tell us what we are supposed to think.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,596 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Lumen wrote: »
    I have seen no reliable source for the claim that a machete was used.

It looked like a weighted knife, a cleaving, cutlass type that would be used swinging overhand rather than a short stabbing one. But you're right, there's no reliable source, it will all come out in the wash in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

bilbot79 wrote: »
    Yeah I get it but see what riots there would be if she tweeted ' my thoughts are with the gardai'

The exact same scumbags would be out in force.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,594 ✭✭✭newmember2

...welcome to the twilight zone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,187 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Well at the very least he wasn't holding a lollypop. Think we can all at least agree on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

Its just a typical politician response. It's neither left or right. It's pleasing both sides without actually saying much.
    https://twitter.com/HMcEntee/status/1344584936267919360

His death is a tragedy apparently, at least according to her. He's responsible for his own death, no tragedy there.

So the SJW disease has deeply infected even Fine Gael, which used to think of itself as the party of law and order.

Unbelievable. I simply cannot conceive of any government minister, of any party, tweeting in similar fashion if the deceased was white Irish, regardless of whether they were working or middle class.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭85603

Bonniedog wrote: »
    If there are, as even the state admits, tens of thousands of illegals then the figures you refer to are meaningless.

Even their own stats; CSO v PPS numbers for example do not make sense.

So where is our Brixton? Or any place with half the potential to mirror Brixtons ethnic ratio and population within your lifetime.

Oh thats right, you don't know. Because it doesn't exist. Pure waffle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Filmer Paradise

I don't remember voting for this kind of cultural enrichment.

I'd like to know who's responsible for bringing in all these 'Doctors & Engineers' into our country.

Answers on a postcard please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭bilbot79

Venom wrote: »
    The exact same scumbags would be out in force.

Yes exactly so it's good she tweeted that it's a tragedy. Nothing wrong with McIntees tweet unless you're someone on this thread who favours a strong, immediate reaction over a careful, measured response.

This will take a wee while to calm down and we have lessons from the USA that some conciliatory language is in order. Initial indications are that the guard was in mortal danger and his action justified but what we don't need are huge misunderstandings and misinterpretations that there is some kind of class or race war behind it all

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 386 ✭✭Biafranlivemat

Hamachi wrote: »
    2% sounds about right to me.

The issue is that the 2% is heavily concentrated in very particular areas. To my eyes (not CSO verified), Dublin 15 is ~10% black / African-origin. Contrast that with North East and South East Dublin, where that demographic is probably < 1% of the population.

I’m not claiming it’s like Brixton, but when too many people from a similar, possibly marginalized background cluster together, it inevitably leads to social problems.
    " marginalized background"
    Are they marginalized by Irish people.
    Or Self Marginalized by their life style and habits and attitude to Irish society.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭gypsy79

As a traditional FG I would rather they say nothing!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭46 Long

Protestors being coached in Black Bloc protesting techniques by the likes of 'Fingal Communities Against Racism'

EqjrrC6W8AAeeJ4?format=png&name=900x900

ElJeffe wrote: »
    It counts for feck all.

Adolf Hitler was selected as Time magazines man of the year for 1938, he turned out a right dick also.

Adolf Hitler was a immigrant to Germany. He was born in Austria.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

85603 wrote: »
    So where is our Brixton? Or any place with half the potential to mirror Brixtons ethnic ratio and population within your lifetime.

Oh thats right, you don't know. Because it doesn't exist. Pure waffle.

I don't recall mentioning Brixton.

North London rather than south would be a better analogy as a lot of the north Dublin "asylum seekers" are from there. The children of bogus asylum seekers in blighty who decamped. Probably got a bit too soft for them, with the number of knife murders falling off. A lot of them without fathers. Or at least ones the mother might know if she saw him again. Such richness.

I don't recall mentioning Brixton.

North London rather than south would be a better analogy as a lot of the north Dublin "asylum seekers" are from there. The children of bogus asylum seekers in blighty who decamped. Probably got a bit too soft for them, with the number of knife murders falling off. A lot of them without fathers. Or at least ones the mother might know if she saw him again. Such richness.

Then its nothing to do with you.

Goalposts now shifted to north London.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Valresnick wrote: »
    Fair enough for Blanch but the gangs over here causing havoc in Dublin 5 are mainly white Irish !

The overwhelming number of scumbags in this country will of course be white people as over 92% of the demography is white - Irish, other European.
    That's the skin colour bit out of the way despite the various attempts to equate all black people as natural scumbags - thankfully I've only noticed a few doing that on here.

Back to this incident - the big lesson to be learned by the general population is that we have a cohort of extremely irresponsible public represenatives, community leaders, established civil organisations, media and activist organisations all pounding the same illogical, ideological identity politics that tells only the white population that they are inherently racist and we must be 'anti-racist' which does nothing to combat actual racism but demands us to switch off our intelligence and accept that *every* single action in life is potentially and most likely racist and if we cannot see that and vocalise that then that is definitive proof that we are in fact, racist.
    Catch 22.
    As is all Critical Theory race/gender/identity/queer/social justice - that's not a glitch, that is the the only way it can work.
    If something happens that is definitively not racist, "well look harder, racist!"

The biggest danger facing this country is eternally divisive identity politics and unfortunately, every single Dail and Seanad party has signed up to it, at least publically anyway.

This is why we saw scenes like today around Blanchardstown and we will see the same over the next few days and weeks - this is nirvana for IDpols no matter the facts, no matter the proof, no matter the circumstances, no matter that the actual racism we saw out of this is most clearly from the hundreds of 'protestors' today.

It's up to the mass of the general population to cop on to what is happening (no, it is not niche and yes it does/will affect you) and pressure these people in public positions everywhere.

I don't know if it's been posted yet, but there's reports of black gangs attacking white people on foot of this

https://streamable.com/6qwvzw
    https://streamable.com/kwfidz (same incident as above)
    https://streamable.com/rh9bv2
    https://streamable.com/34jamq
    https://streamable.com/gfyj42
    https://streamable.com/4xvppt

It be worse, I imagine, if it wasn't for the 2003 referendum. Nobody takes notice of the relatively improvised areas on the fringes of Dublin until there's already endemic issues. We've seen it before in Ballymun, Finglas, etc. This time there's race as well as class issues at play.
    The sad part of your post is, the last 4 links would be classified as "peaceful" protests here in the US.
    Intimation of people is OK

Then its nothing to do with you.

Goalposts now shifted to north London.

A lot of the scum are from north London as you would know if you had the misfortune to be living near them.

the only people with genuine reason to flee north london are the older Irish, Jewish and English communities who have seen their area destroyed by the ones now beginning the same process here.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Sarcozies

I wonder if we will be having the uncomfortable conversations about racism within the black community in ireland in the national media after the mother and son attacked by a group of assailants and racial slurs such as "white bastard" heard from videos at today's 'protests'?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭Pa ElGrande

46 Long wrote: »
    Protestors being coached in Black Bloc protesting techniques by the likes of 'Fingal Communities Against Racism'
    ...]

Black bloc tactics - Hardly surprising - [https://www.bitchute.com/video/mRpuQqE5TDIw/ Irish Antifa Project - Dr. Lucy Michael].

Net Zero means we are paying for the destruction of our economy and society in pursuit of an unachievable and pointless policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,325 ✭✭✭Heckler

Times Man of The Year means only how influential or impactful they were. Has nothing to do with whether they were an evil bastard or not.

A lot of the scum are from north London as you would know if you had the misfortune to be living near them.

the only people with genuine reason to flee north london are the older Irish, Jewish and English communities who have seen their area destroyed by the ones now beginning the same process here.

Separate issue. Don't care.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,325 ✭✭✭Heckler

Separate issue. Don't care.

Jesus change the tune. You're like a kid with its fingers in its ears shouting can't hear you. And I don't even know what the **** you're on about.

Grow up.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭angel eyes 2012

https://twitter.com/HMcEntee/status/1344584936267919360

His death is a tragedy apparently, at least according to her. He's responsible for his own death, no tragedy there.

What I can't understand is where was his family, friends and community when he was walking around Hartstown brandishing a knife for an hour or so. If it was my family member I'd be doing anything in my power to follow him, find him and calm him down especially if he had mental health difficulties as reported. It seems like they just let him ramble around, his life didn't seem to matter then when he was at his lowest point.

There are reports that he had previous form in terms of violent interactions, even more reason why they should've helped him. All of these so called friends have come out now to protest, most of them around 10 years younger than him too.

Heckler wrote: »
    Jesus change the tune. You're like a kid with its fingers in its ears shouting can't hear you. And I don't even know what the **** you're on about.

Grow up.

No. I won't let hyperbolic bullsht prevail over fact. Sorry about that.

not sorry.

No. I won't let hyperbolic bullsht prevail over fact. Sorry about that.

not sorry.

The facts you refer to are meaningless given that an unknown proportion of Africans here are not officially documented. You are starting to sound like Rainman.

And by the way, i do not know or care how many Poles or Chinese are here.

You know why?

Because there are not Polish and Chinese gangs running amok three miles up the road from where i am. Nor have I heard of any Poles or Chinese mugging children on their way to school - another common cultural practise we are privileged to have been given. And so on. No-one in New York gives fart about illegal Irish because of the same reason. you see what I'm getting at?

The facts you refer to are meaningless given that an unknown proportion of Africans here are not officially documented. You are starting to sound like Rainman.

Multiply the official figure 7 fold. Still under 10%.

Where do you get your own figures? ah thats right, from your hoop.

i dont care what you were getting at. im calling bs on something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭Prefect_1998

Serious choice of new years movie on rte2 @ 1.25 tonight.. Will it be pulled ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,565 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Serious choice of new years movie on rte2 @ 1.25 tonight.. Will it be pulled ?

What is it?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement