Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Merry Christmas all.

• 24-12-2020 8:57pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 27,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Cass

Had a post about the years events but you know what, none of that matters now.

Whether you are a "Ho Ho Ho" person or a "Bah humbug", I want to take this opportunity to wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas.

I hope you get to spend some quality time surrounded by family and friends.

afb9bf0a624c0cfd09e7f4fd88d0b02aafd395ed.gif

Forum Charter - Useful Information - RFDs - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads

If you see a problem post use the report post function, "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Your Shooting Forum Moderators - Cass, Cookimonster, Vegeta, Sparks, It wasn't me!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭ mallards

Same to yourself Cass. Happy Christmas to all. Hope we get twice the season next year!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭ tudderone

Happy Christmas. its a break from the madness of the past year. Fingers crossed things improve soon !

• Registered Users Posts: 14,332 ✭✭✭✭ Grizzly 45

Indeed,wishing all of you a happy Christmas and a better new year than 2020 on all sides.Been one dumpster fire of a year for us all in different ways.
    Also I think a thanks to Cass and the Mods of boards.ie is also in order for a thankless job of having to mod us rowdy and rebellious lot for another year too.
    Thanks.
    Grizzly

Confucius say."He who says one man cannot change World. Never has eaten bat soup in Wuhan!"

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭ Uinseann_16

Happy christmas to all :D

Advertisement