Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie User base age?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,846 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Emmet and the Monke, 2 of my favourite posters for the 5c challenge. Happy Christmas to me. :D

Very strange indeed.

I'm not very with it these days, but wha? 5c challenge?

Edit: I've Googled and I'm none the wiser... Something to do with 5 colleges or something in the states?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,526 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I'm not very with it these days, but wha? 5c challenge?

Edit: I've Googled and I'm none the wiser... Something to do with 5 colleges or something in the states?
    I suggest you ask Emmet, he's currently the undisputed champion.

It's not for the fainthearted though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

Only difference between now and 15 years ago is I no longer care. Just wanna live my life doing what I do and as solitarily as possible. Don't want to put in or out with anyone, and don't want to get involved in anything I've no interest in (I have very limited interests). So I respect everyone who is campaigning for whatever, so long as they respect that I don't care and don't want to get involved. I have opinions, but I don't expect nor demand that anyone else agrees. I'm open to correction, but will stand firm on some views. So... human. Yeah, I think I just about pass as a human.

So you don't want an invite to the shagfest then?

Advertisement