Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Millionaire Raffle Lotto

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,851 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

To those giving out about the people who bought tickets for this, or any lotto. We're well aware of the odds, and well aware that winning is a tiny, tiny, miniscule outcome. But we're not playing to win every time. We're playing for that one win which would hopefully mean never having to work again. That's why I'm playing (although missed out on this one). If you're not in, you can't win. And someone eventually wins it, so why not spend that few quid every week for a chance to never have to work again? I'd spend far more on a single night out.

Well done to anyone who won. But I also agree the lotto should never have been sold. Basically selling a right to print money. The Irish Government are good at that though (oil, fishing, etc).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭beachhead

How many suckers threw away 25 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

beachhead wrote: »

Hardly a tough calculation. Unless you're mentally challenged. Which, in fairness, would be a worse affliction than being designated a 'sucker' after the fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭jmlad2020

beachhead wrote: »

$75 euro

Advertisement