Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Towns and Cities gonna be a SH~~IT show tomorrow?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Penny's doesn't sell online and many people like to see a product in 'the flesh' so to speak before they buy.

Yup I'm fully aware Pennys dont sell online. Never have.
    But there a BILLION other websites that DO sell the same stuff at the same price online. Just a very quick search on 'de googles' will help. Its a pandemic, bit of common sense would think, best not to go in and see and 'feel' the products, to then throw on the floor for the poor underpaid staff to fix back up all day long.

Anyway, leave them too is. In January they will all moan about the 3rd lockdown :rolleyes:.

And I know people shop in Pennys cause its super cheap. But I'm pretty damn poor too, but I save my few squids and buy a decent garment that will last forever.

(I dont have pennys underwear and socks though :pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Any sightings of Cash, she hasn't been able to rob penny's for quite some time....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 725 ✭✭✭ElJeffe

The Gardai had to control traffic going into Dundrum shopping centre this morning. People are god awful thick.

ElJeffe wrote: »
    The Gardai had to control traffic going into Dundrum shopping centre this morning. People are god awful thick.

Passed by didn't see anything other then much more walking up the main Street etc then normal

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

PsychoPete wrote: »
    Was listening to newstalk this morning and they were interviewing people outside pennys. One woman buying 12 pairs of pyjamas for family that staying for Christmas and some other woman buying lashes. You've all day and the rest of the week to buy these things, you don't need to be queueing at 4am for these things

These kinds of people tend to have dull empty lives.

Do what you want I guess, but I personally think queuing for Pennys at 4 AM is pretty sad.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

Yup I'm fully aware Pennys dont sell online. Never have.
    But there a BILLION other websites that DO sell the same stuff at the same price online. Just a very quick search on 'de googles' will help. Its a pandemic, bit of common sense would think, best not to go in and see and 'feel' the products, to then throw on the floor for the poor underpaid staff to fix back up all day long.

Anyway, leave them too is. In January they will all moan about the 3rd lockdown :rolleyes:.

And I know people shop in Pennys cause its super cheap. But I'm pretty damn poor too, but I save my few squids and buy a decent garment that will last forever.

(I dont have pennys underwear and socks though :pac:)

If only everyone was like you, eh?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

I'm going to Monread SC shortly to get my mop taken off, they are not answering their phone in Boston barbers. Worrying times.

Anyway, good that the government have shown some balls and stopped listening to these shower of wan!ers.

image.jpg

image.jpg

s200_anthony.staines.jpg

Tomas_Ryan.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000466956472-2.jpg

anthony_staines.jpg

In fairness theres only one lad there I'd class as a w**Ker and that's Ryan, two if you had put in McConkey's photo.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

In fairness theirs only one lad there I'd class as a w**Ker and that's Ryan, two if you had put in McConkey's photo.

Forgot about McConkey.......Staines is alright in fairness. Nabarro could tell you, you'd be dead in 5 minutes and he'd do it with a smile. Class act

Da Gascuin reminds me of my last consultant. Big clinical head on him

I was in Dundrum centre today. It was glorious and I bought TWO pairs of pjs.

*happy dance*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

If only everyone was like you, eh?

I Know!!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Ish66

sasta le wrote: »
    People on lower incomes may need clothes underwear bedding etc
    Let us know after your visit was it crowded, I only shop in Grafton St and London myself. I heard rumours that Penneys underwear itch , Does It ?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I was in Dundrum centre today. It was glorious and I bought TWO pairs of pjs.

*happy dance*
    I drove well clear of it happy that I sleep in the nip. :D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Ish66

Wibbs wrote: »
    I drove well clear of it happy that I sleep in the nip. :D
    Well you will be sorry on xmas morning, Santa does not visit ''Nip'' sleepers !:eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

That’s right. Us middle income households go around starkers and sleep on floors

Then why are people moaning about people shopping in Penneys

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Ish66 wrote: »
    Well you will be sorry on xmas morning, Santa does not visit ''Nip'' sleepers !:eek:

It's OK. They have easy access to a "sack" of their own! :D

Queuing to get into penny's at 1230 or 130 am is just sad..... Really sad.

Queuing to get into penny's at 1230 or 130 am is just sad..... Really sad.

Posting about others queuing to get into Penny's...equally sad imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭zerosugarbuzz

Passed by didn't see anything other then much more walking up the main Street etc then normal

Same in Liffey valley last night, no queues for any of the shops including penny’s

Posting about others queuing to get into Penny's...equally sad imo.

You ok Hun?

Woke have spoken.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭Pasteur.

You ok Hun?

Woke have spoken.....

Verbal diarrhea alert

You ok Hun?

Woke have spoken.....
    Woke? lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭Pasteur.