Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Economist & Policy Analyst Graduate Role

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 InnIRE

@gmor96 I received a phone call last week from PAS requesting further documents. I asked how far they are through the panel and they told me that they’re at me basically since their starting clearance. But I think they’ve started clearance with everyone from Batch 1 that is on this forum. So not much new information.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 DW92

Hey guys, has anyone from batch 1 heard anything more from PAS? Last I heard from them a few weeks back was that documents were being sent to management for a final review and they'd be in touch if they needed anything else. Anyone past this stage yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 InnIRE

@DW92 Got told the same reply when they rang me asking for additional documents at the end of March. But I do know of someone from Batch 1 that started, but not sure where they were placed.

Advertisement