Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid 21

Options

Comments

King Mob wrote: »
    Why are you doing this to support your bizarre conspiracy theories? Do you not realise that it's undermining you credibility?

You say "undermining credibility", yet you've said to myself and others before (ie anybody who doesn't agree with you) that we already have "zero credibility". As if we care anyway, but which is it? :rolleyes: :pac:

You're another one who's upset because people are pointing out potential warning signs around the things you are blindly signing onto. You already admitted over the last few days that you're agreeing to something just because a few "medical experts" told you to. Which demonstrates you're not using your rational brain, as the data on Covid already proves you statistically don't need a vaccine. Yet you still sign up anyway. Worse still, it's an experimental RNA vaccine yet to be tested long-term in humans. You're obviously not thinking for yourself on this.
    Newsflash: they're selling you a vaccine you don't need as there's a lot of money in it for them. Billions annually. Its not the first (or last) time they'll do this. Get it yet?

I won't be engaging with you further as it's endless circles. You and your friend have proven over the years spent on here that you're happy to do that. As pointed out by many, it's bizzare, odd behavior. I'm not up for it myself. I *will*, however, be back here in due time to check on your vaccination progress. Make sure you update as I'll technically be the one paying for it ;) :pac:

Long live The King!

For example the quote you've supplied does not say it will be two a year. It says 2 initially and then boosters every year. It does not say that there will be two boosters.

Last post to you. If you think they're going to intentionally cut their profits in half for the annual "boosters", you do not understand big pharma, or business in general. It will be two shots again, not one.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

You say "undermining credibility", yet you've said to myself and others before (ie anybody who doesn't agree with you) that we already have "zero credibility". As if we care anyway, but which is it? :rolleyes: :pac:
    For me, it's at zero because of your dishonest behaviour and your professed belief if very bizarre religious conspiracy theories.

For other people who have not read all your posts, you continue to undermine your credibility by lying about things. You also undermine the credibility of conspiracy theorist who agree with your stance on the vaccine, but don't believe the nonsense about it the global satanic plot.
    You're another one who's upset because people are pointing out potential warning signs around the things you are blindly signing onto.!
    Potential warning signs such as the picture on children's clothes?
    You already admitted over the last few days that you're agreeing to something just because a few "medical experts" told you to. Which demonstrates you're not using your rational brain, !
    But that's not my position. That's a very dishonest way of putting what I said.

My position is that I will listen to the advice of the majority of doctors and medical professionals over random people on the internet talking about marks of the beast and the new world order.
    as the data on Covid already proves you statistically don't need a vaccine.!
    This is a lie. You should stop doing that.
    Yet you still sign up anyway. Worse still, it's an experimental RNA vaccine yet to be tested long-term in humans. You're obviously not thinking for yourself on this.
    !
    Again you lied and claimed that it will alter people's DNA. You ran away from this claim the moment you were challenged on it.

No rational person should or would take your scientific opinion at all seriously.
    I won't be engaging with you further as it's endless circles. You and your friend have proven over the years spent on here that you're happy to do that. As pointed out by many, it's bizzare, odd behavior. I'm not up for it myself. I *will*, however, be back here in due time to check on your vaccination progress. Make sure you update as I'll technically be the one paying for it ;) :pac:

Long live The King!
    Yes. You're very brave for ignoring questions and point s you can't answer. Well done you.

However you seem to be under the pretense that you've been "engaging with me". You haven't. That's my point. You keep avoiding questions and points. The only difference now is that you're not pretending otherwise any more.

Last post to you. If you think they're going to intentionally cut their profits in half for the annual "boosters", you do not understand big pharma, or business in general. It will be two shots again, not one.
    Lol that moritorium on engaging didn't last very long at all did it.

Provide the evidence for your claim then.

You believe that a clothing line is actually a secret part of the NWO.
    I don't think you understand business as much as you think.

Just to note, the poster above has inserted an exclamation mark after each of my quotes. These are not part of my post -- he added them himself.

Says it all. Dishonest weirdo :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Just to note, the poster above has inserted an exclamation mark after each of my quotes. These are not part of my post -- he added them himself.

The poster above made an error in copy and pasting the quote tag and didn't notice.
    The poster above apologises profusely if these exclaimation marks make it seem like you arguments are ridiculous.

Aforementioned poster made this mistake not once, but four times in a row.

Perhaps he needs more than a vaccine :D

• Subscribers Posts: 41,036 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Low grade apophenia

Yea man. That's how copy and paste works...:confused:

Also again so much for not engaging...

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭anacc

I can't believe there's a whole 13 pages and nobody has mentioned 5G yet :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭xabi

Imagine arguing this crap at 6am

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Fantomas9mm

xabi wrote: »

Haha.

Sometimes it’s hard to know who is crazier , the conspiracy theorists or the people that entertain them .

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭myfreespirit

Unknown sources? You were linked to an interview with the main scientist behind the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine explaining this. If that's not evidence, I don't know what is. Not my problem if you're unwilling to read the article.

Are you upset that it'll be double dose annually? Were you expecting it to be a one off single shot? That's not my problem anyway, so stop crying about it. Please report back here when you get your vaccines. We'd like to monitor your progress.

Where is your evidence that the proposed vaccines from Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna, Sinovac or other manufacturers actually change human DNA?

Please provide clear authenticated, scientifically-validated evidence, NOT speculation, opinions or beliefs.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

The poster above made an error in copy and pasting the quote tag and didn't notice.
    The poster above apologises profusely if these exclaimation marks make it seem like you arguments are ridiculous.

Yea man. That's how copy and paste works...:confused:

Also again so much for not engaging...
    anacc wrote: »
    I can't believe there's a whole 13 pages and nobody has mentioned 5G yet :pac:
    xabi wrote: »

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Above is a line that is keeping all the '!' at bay.

Apology was given. Move on

Where is your evidence that the proposed vaccines from Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna, Sinovac or other manufacturers actually change human DNA?

You've already been linked to a video of a Doctor explaining this.

It's the same as your vax providers saying "these vaccines are safe long-term". That itself is inherently speculation, as RNA tech vaccines have never been used in humans before. They therefor cannot provide you with scientific evidence of long-term safety. You have no guarantee of what the vaccines will or won't do. You are the guinea pig here, and I -- like them -- am interested in monitoring your progress.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,783 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Yes, she's an internal medicine Doctor. She's qualified to discuss proposed vaccination components.

And she's wrong. And she's been debunked and her info taken off social media platforms, because it's disinfo.

There are millions of medical professionals in the world, a handful of them have extreme beliefs, like any profession.
    You don't know what this new vaccine will or won't do. It's new technology, and there's been no long-term tests in humans.

It won't alter your DNA.

Note how you are sidestepping her remark on how these vaccines will "hook us all up to an artificial intelligence interface". Even you know that's batshiat crazy.

It's the same as your vax providers saying "these vaccines are safe long-term". That itself is inherently speculation, as RNA tech vaccines have never been used in humans before. They therefor cannot provide you with scientific evidence of long-term safety. You have no guarantee of what the vaccines will or won't do. You are the guinea pig here, and I -- like them -- am interested in monitoring your progress.

So, you cannot provide any independent, corroborated scientific evidence for your claim.
    The link you provided does not prove anything, nor have you personally provided scientific evidence to back this up.
    I am willing to accept hard cold evidence, but you repeatedly fail to provide a scintilla of anything remotely looking like evidence.
    It is thus safe to conclude that your claim is nothing other than conspiracy nonsense.

So, you cannot provide any independent, corroborated scientific evidence for your claim.
    The link you provided does not prove anything, nor have you personally provided scientific evidence to back this up.
    I am willing to accept hard cold evidence, but you repeatedly fail to provide a scintilla of anything remotely looking like evidence.
    It is thus safe to conclude that your claim is nothing other than conspiracy nonsense.

Cool. Don't forget to check back in and update us after your first round of injections. Cheers.

Cool. Don't forget to check back in and update us after your first round of injections. Cheers.

A small flavour of the dangerous ignorance of this contributor in other forum posts:

"Can't make crazy amounts of money selling people vaccines they don't need every year with the water. Nor utilise them as RNA guinea pigs.

See all the Nazi references in other post/quotes/images. Weren't they big on the human experiments through injections up at Auschwitz, too?"

"Theory says mass depopulation is the eventual end-goal. Achieved through sterilisation elements in vaxxes and introduction of various diseases over time. Also utilising the populace for various DNA/RNA experiments over time through aforementioned annual RNA injections (Moderna, Pfizer/BioNTech, AstraZeneca are all funded by Gates Foundation and RNA based).

Remaining survivors will be fully chipped and tracked, completely subservient to elite overlords/one world government."

"Denmark is the new Auswitch. Disgusting.

This should concern everyone, regardless of their stance on vaccination. Would make one very suspicious, too."

"A lot of us were saying Bill Gates is a main funder of the vaccines that will eventually be approved and rolled out. "

"If you're under the age of 60 with no underlying medical illness, you don't need this vaccine."

Any right-thinking person will immediately recognise the calibre of argument that the poster is capable of

But she doesn't provide any evidence for this beyond her authority.
    And according to Dohnjoe also believes some pretty ridiculous stuff.

Do you believe her other claim? Or just the one about altering DNA?

Do you have anything beyond the opinion of one person who believes the vaccines are a plot to link us to an evil AI?

• Advertisement

A small flavour of the dangerous ignorance of this contributor in other forum posts:

"Can't make crazy amounts of money selling people vaccines they don't need every year with the water. Nor utilise them as RNA guinea pigs.

See all the Nazi references in other post/quotes/images. Weren't they big on the human experiments through injections up at Auschwitz, too?"

"Theory says mass depopulation is the eventual end-goal. Achieved through sterilisation elements in vaxxes and introduction of various diseases over time. Also utilising the populace for various DNA/RNA experiments over time through aforementioned annual RNA injections (Moderna, Pfizer/BioNTech, AstraZeneca are all funded by Gates Foundation and RNA based).

Remaining survivors will be fully chipped and tracked, completely subservient to elite overlords/one world government."

"Denmark is the new Auswitch. Disgusting.

This should concern everyone, regardless of their stance on vaccination. Would make one very suspicious, too."

"A lot of us were saying Bill Gates is a main funder of the vaccines that will eventually be approved and rolled out. "

"If you're under the age of 60 with no underlying medical illness, you don't need this vaccine."

Any right-thinking person will immediately recognise the calibre of argument that the poster is capable of

NWO ✔
    Anti-vax ✔
    The elites ✔
    Bill Gates ✔
    Covid disinfo ✔
    Microchips ✔
    Cashless payments ✔
    Mainstream media lies ✔
    RFID chips ✔

Going for the whole bingo card here

Lol, trawling through post history; you're obviously starting to take it all very personally :D

Like I said, you get those shots and report back here immediately :pac:

Like I said, you get those shots and report back here immediately :pac:
    ...Or you could support your claims right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,481 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

...Or you could support your claims right now.

InconsequentialPerfumedGadwall-size_restricted.gif

Have already linked to various things. Round and round and round is all these threads go :rolleyes: Provide link... someone asks for the same thing again... repeat ad infinitum.
    Good thing you guys provided scientific evidence re: the long-term safety of your new jabs anyway... Oh wait, you didn't :pac:

This seems to be getting under the skin of a few of you now (excuse the pun), as you're actually going to be guinea pigs next year. And you're getting worried. We do actually need people like you volunteering yourselves up for new medicine/tech, so I commend you in certain ways ;) Not sure if the bravery outweighs the stupidity, though :pac:

Have already linked to various things. Round and round and round is all these threads go :rolleyes: Provide link... someone asks for the same thing again... repeat ad infinitum.
    But we've explained why what you've posted isn't adequate. You just keep ignoring those and other points because you can't address them.

All you have is a single doctor's opinion.
    No evidence
    Just the word of a doctor who's spouting stuff about AI uplinks.

That's not "various things" and that's not evidence that the vaccine will alter people's DNA.

So yea, we're still going to ask to see the evidence you claim to have.

Or you could just admit you can't provide the evidence and cop to lying.
    But this would be the honest thing to do...

That's not "various things" and that's not evidence that the vaccine will alter people's DNA.

At least you accept there's no guarantee or evidence your RNA vaccines will be safe long-term. You seem particularly worried about the DNA thing, Mob. Bill might slip a little extra CRISPR in there for you personally. Then you'll be on here as King Mob 2.0, spouting twice the amount of nonsense :pac:

Have a good day, guys. Don't forget to wash your hands (and brains).

Have already linked to various things.

Yeah, to absurd claims

You linked to Denver airport being some sort of "sign" of your conspiracy stuff, nope, the owners of the airport have done that on purpose to get free publicity

You linked to a Swastika shaped building. Again as some sort of "sign" or "symbol" of your conspiracy. It started construction in the 60's and the owners have acknowledged that it doesn't look good on google maps so they are changing it

You linked to an osteopath making claims that a Covid vaccine will "alter DNA", and link people to some sort of "AI network", both of which are completely false claims

You linked to children's clothing with skulls on them as some sort of "sign" of your conspiracy theory. I have a blanket with skulls on that, is that a foreboding "sign" of the NWO/Elite's coming mass-depopulation tyrannical reign?

You linked to a video, which you clearly didn't watch, in which a man very carefully explains that a vial of vaccine might have an RFID chip on it, like a barcode. And that it is completely optional. Nope, you thought that was evidence they were going to implant microchips under people's skin

Just linking something isn't evidence of anything, except for your obviously vivid imagination

At least you accept there's no guarantee or evidence your RNA vaccines will be safe long-term. You seem particularly worried about the DNA thing, Mob. Bill might slip a little extra CRISPR in there for you personally. Then you'll be on here as King Mob 2.0, spouting twice the amount of nonsense :pac:

Have a good day, guys. Don't forget to wash your hands (and brains).
    You're dodging the questions and resorting to bizarre attempts at wit.

I did not accept anything.
    I asked you to provide evidence for your claim, you again ran away.

So let's drop the pretense.
    We know you've no evidence. You know you've no evidence.
    We all know you're lying. That's very clear now.

So why are you making claims you know are false?
    That doesn't make any sense to me.

• Advertisement

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Yeah, to absurd claims

You linked to Denver airport being some sort of "sign" of your conspiracy stuff, nope, the owners of the airport have done that on purpose to get free publicity

You linked to a Swastika shaped building. Again as some sort of "sign" or "symbol" of your conspiracy. It started construction in the 60's and the owners have acknowledged that it doesn't look good on google maps so they are changing it

You linked to an osteopath making claims that a Covid vaccine will "alter DNA", and link people to some sort of "AI network", both of which are completely false claims

You linked to children's clothing with skulls on them as some sort of "sign" of your conspiracy theory. I have a blanket with skulls on that, is that a foreboding "sign" of the NWO/Elite's coming mass-depopulation tyrannical reign?

You linked to a video, which you clearly didn't watch, in which a man very carefully explains that a vial of vaccine might have an RFID chip on it, like a barcode. And that it is completely optional. Nope, you thought that was evidence they were going to implant microchips under people's skin

Just linking something isn't evidence of anything, except for your obviously vivid imagination

You need to go do something with your life, DoJo. Sick of paying for you to be on here posting b*llox :pac::pac:

Advertisement