Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid 21

Options

Comments

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Seems perfectly relevant, you are claiming that they will start implanting microchips under people's skin. Yikes, if that's the case, I'll just say no. Will this be a forced procedure?

How will they force it?

I already explained to you yesterday how this will progress. Remember that goldfish memory of yours we talked about? Well, it's happening again.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,783 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I already explained to you yesterday how this will progress

No that wasn't an explanation. it was a vague made-up answer. As an example I provided my own example made-up answer.
    To completely invent a conspiracy style cop-out answer: I could say they don't need to force it, people are being made so compliant by measures against the virus, that the "sheep" will unquestioningly just accept it, yadda, yadda.

There's no difference between them. You present all your "answers" as facts, but then when pressed you evade back to it's just a "theory" or that's what the theory says

But you never provide a consolidated source for this "theory".

That's because there is no singular theory, there is a conspiracy theory that the chips will be forcefully implanted, there are ones where the "sheep" will just take it. It's all a choose-your-own-adventure game for paranoid adults :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,418 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

I already explained to you yesterday how this will progress. Remember that goldfish memory of yours we talked about? Well, it's happening again.

Please tell me it will at least be inserted rectally

breezy1985 wrote: »
    Please tell me it will at least be inserted rectally

Whatever you're into, bro; but we'd rather you didnt project your desires around here :pac:

Whatever you're into, bro; but we'd rather you didnt project your desires around here :pac:

Sorry am I making a mockery of the conspiracy theory forum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭myfreespirit

You're honestly going to sign up for 2-4 experimental RNA vaxxes per year, because big pharma/government (nothing to do with money) told you to? For a virus that has a 0.1% (being generous) chance of killing you?
    Well, I have a bridge to sell you... :pac:

You do realize this "technology" modifies your DNA, right? Moderna was formed specifically on this idea. Hint is in the name: MOD(ify)RNA. They've also never had a medicine or vax used in humans.

There's many many people and Doctors advising caution with all of this. But you know that already, even if you don't look at anything outside of mainstream news.

Anyway, from one anonymous internet poster to another, I hope it works out for you. Genuinely. Godspeed, King Mob; long live The King :pac:

What utter piffle, drivel, balderdash, childish nonsense!
    Genuine question - do you actually really believe any of this absolute guff?
    It's difficult to believe that an adult can come out with such baseless twaddle.

More making a mockery of yourself :D

I'm really not too concerned about how I am viewed by people who believe in microchip and vaccine conspiracies.

Or people who are so against a prostate massage

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I'm really not too concerned about how I am viewed by people who believe in microchip and vaccine conspiracies.

This is not a schoolyard, try and act like adults.

By the time it was finished in 1970 it had four L-shaped buildings - set at right angles. That was when the problem was spotted."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/sep/27/usa.technology

This is akin to you (or Mob) linking yesterday to an "anti-vax debunk" article from The Guardian, who are funded by the very people financing the vaxxes. It's biased and not very relevant.

As for nobody noticing the building being in the exact shape of a Swastika, the architects must of been the same folk on Epstein's 24/7 suicide watch... Stevie Wonder should stick to the music industry instead :pac:

If you believe those two stories, again, that's just gullible.

• Advertisement

This is akin to you (or Mob) linking yesterday to an "anti-vax debunk" article from The Guardian, who are funded by the very people financing the vaxxes. It's biased and not very relevant.

Nothing wrong with the article or the source.

Your "theory" on the other hand is just a cobbled together mishmash of other conspiracies..

You've borrowed from the religious "Mark of the Beast" biblical prophecy tuff that's been around for decades, paranoia of modern technology, e.g. RFID, cashless payments, microchips. Then you've thrown in the whole NWO (New World Order) thing, which has also been around for yonks. To make it relevant you've tried to tie it into Covid, and then you've also thrown in Bill Gates, because why not

Those are the components of your theory right? is there more?

That's ok. Just saying you are embarrassing yourself, objectively speaking. Here's some info on your vaccines/chips anyway :) The chip you'd really want to worry about, though, will come down the line. That will go under the skin in your hand ;)

CLIP 1:

CLIP 2:

https://twitter.com/QUILAN5G/status/1327860475669798914

What utter piffle, drivel, balderdash, childish nonsense!
    Genuine question - do you actually really believe any of this absolute guff?
    It's difficult to believe that an adult can come out with such baseless twaddle.

Not sure what you're confused about. Has already been confirmed as double dose. Here's the scientist behind the Pfizer/BioNTech mentioning how it'll probably need to be "topped up" annually as well.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/12/scientist-behind-biontech-pfizer-coronavirus-vaccine-says-it-can-end-pandemic?fbclid=IwAR1WjTaFyc1BlqRdXbIQ4niK0goxvLhQ_aPC48udR83TouE3vol6cQ-oRts

As for your vaccine itself, I recommend you watch this. Doctor Carrie Madej outlining components of Moderna candidate and some of her accompanying concerns:
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/8JUWGzdLYF9e/
    They keep removing this from Youtube as they don't want people seeing it, for some reason.

So yes, I'll believe the scientist who's actually created the vaccine re: double/annual dosage.
    I'll also take the concerns of the second Doctor on board on the RNA elements etc.

Hope that clears some things up for you.

That's ok. Just saying you are embarrassing yourself, objectively speaking. Here's some info on your vaccines/chips anyway :) The chip you'd really want to worry about, though, will come down the line. That will go under the skin in your hand ;)

CLIP 1:

It's a video about the RFID chip identifying a vaccine dose, like a barcode. You do realise that right?

As for your vaccine itself, I recommend you watch this. Doctor Carrie Madej outlining components of Moderna candidate and some of her accompanying concerns:
    They keep removing this from Youtube as they don't want people seeing it, for some reason.

It's being removed because its disinformation. This woman, an osteopath, has claimed the vaccine will change people's DNA, it won't. And that vaccines will "hook us all up to an artificial intelligence interface", don't need to add any more to that.

It's a video about the RFID chip identifying a vaccine dose, like a barcode. You do realise that right?

RFID chip into your skin. Tis nothing ;)

chip.png

RFID chip into your skin. Tis nothing ;)

No it's about an RFID on the vaccine dose itself. It doesn't go anywhere near or under your skin.

You do realise that right?

It's being removed because its disinformation. This woman, an osteopath, has claimed the vaccine will change people's DNA, it won't. And that vaccines will "hook us all up to an artificial intelligence interface", don't need to add any more to that.

Yes, she's an internal medicine Doctor. She's qualified to discuss proposed vaccination components.

You don't know what this new vaccine will or won't do. It's new technology, and there's been no long-term tests in humans. Therefor you cannot know. You're just accepting what you're told by government/big pharma, as you've already admitted.

Not sure what you're confused about. Has already been confirmed as double dose. Here's the scientist behind the Pfizer/BioNTech mentioning how it'll probably need to be "topped up" annually as well.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/12/scientist-behind-biontech-pfizer-coronavirus-vaccine-says-it-can-end-pandemic?fbclid=IwAR1WjTaFyc1BlqRdXbIQ4niK0goxvLhQ_aPC48udR83TouE3vol6cQ-oRts

So yes, I'll believe the scientist who's actually created the vaccine re: double/annual dosage.
    I'll also take the concerns of the second Doctor on board on the RNA elements etc.

Hope that clears some things up for you.

As expected, you produce nothing but deflection and yet more conspiracy nonsense.
    "Top-up annually" does not equate to "2-4 times per year" as you originally claimed.

Similarly, you have produced zero evidence, much less, proof about your claim that a vaccine modifies human DNA.
    DO you have any valid independent evidence that your claim is true?

No it's about an RFID on the vaccine dose itself. It doesn't go anywhere near or under your skin.

You do realise that right?

You are naive as they come.

You will be chipped sooner than later, DohnJoe, and you will love it :pac:

https://twitter.com/citrix/status/1311054426568830976

Like I told you. I want you doing regular updates here after your first RNA vaccines so we can assess your progress, lol.

• Advertisement

As expected, you produce nothing but deflection and yet more conspiracy nonsense.
    "Top-up annually" does not equate to "2-4 times per year" as you originally claimed.

Similarly, you have produced zero evidence, much less, proof about your claim that a vaccine modifies human DNA.
    DO you have any valid independent evidence that your claim is true?

Two doses required. Topped up annually = 2 doses per year, at least. What part of this can you not understand? Klaus Schwab was saying before they're not sure whether it will even last a year. No idea why anyone listens to him about anything, but here we are with his whole Great Reset nonsense taking shape.

As I've been saying all along, they will inject you as much as possible to extract as much money as possible. Why wouldn't they? I would too if I ran a vaccine business and had people like you guys willing to step up for whatever was "recommended" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

It forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.That number is 666.

CORONA is 6 letters and the letters to alphabet is 66 to give 666. COVID19 stands for Certificate Of Vaccination Identification Artificial Intelligence. Also Corona is Spanish for crown as in the Devil wants to be the king of death and destruction. The illuminati occult like numerology and showing their plans in plain sight.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Two doses required. Topped up annually = 2 doses per year, at least. What part of this can you not understand? Klaus Schwab was saying before they're not sure whether it will even last a year. No idea why anyone listens to him about anything, but here we are with his whole Great Reset nonsense taking shape.

As I've been saying all along, they will inject you as much as possible to extract as much money as possible. Why wouldn't they? I would too if I ran a vaccine business and had people like you guys willing to step up for whatever was "recommended" :rolleyes:
    So why do you keep lying and saying that the vaccines will alter people's DNA?
    You were asked to provide evidence for this along with a description of how the vaccines could do this. You failed to do this.

So let's stop pretending. You lied, plain and simple.
    Why?

COVID19 stands for Certificate Of Vaccination Identification Artificial Intelligence. The illuminati occult like numerology and showing their plans in plain sight

I would say COVID is simply 'Certification Of Vaccination ID'.

Considering you seem to know about the religious/occult aspects of this, am I correct that the belief is something like "for evil to succeed, it must go through unopposed"? Therefore that's why they're said to announce their intentions through symbolism etc. That's what I've heard before.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Fantomas9mm

It forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.That number is 666.

CORONA is 6 letters and the letters to alphabet is 66 to give 666. COVID19 stands for Certificate Of Vaccination Identification Artificial Intelligence. Also Corona is Spanish for crown as in the Devil wants to be the king of death and destruction. The illuminati occult like numerology and showing their plans in plain sight.

A serious question ....

What is your occupation ?

Not trolling .

King Mob wrote: »
    So why do you keep lying and saying that the vaccines will alter people's DNA?
    You were asked to provide evidence for this along with a description of how the vaccines could do this. You failed to do this.

So let's stop pretending. You lied, plain and simple.
    Why?

Nobody lied to you; stop crying about it. You've already been linked to a source claiming this. Many others out there too if you'd bother to search. You have no idea what will *actually* be in your vax, or the long-term effects, as this tech has never been used in humans before.

Let it go now. Take your vaxxes, and we'll assess your progress over time.

Nobody lied to you; stop crying about it. You've already been linked to a source claiming this. Many others out there too if you'd bother to search. .
    Twitter is not a source and it's not what you were asked for.
    You can't supply what you are asked for because you're lying.
    This is clear and pointless to pretend otherwise.
    You are presenting false information. This is lying.

Why are you doing this to support your bizarre conspiracy theories? Do you not realise that it's undermining you credibility?

[Sigh...]
    It's like arguing with a child.
    The story keeps changing, facts don't matter, the child just stamps its foot and adamantly insists that it is correct.

Zero evidence, random quotes from unknown sources on the Internet.

[Sigh...]
    It's like arguing with a child.
    The story keeps changing, facts don't matter, the child just stamps its foot and adamantly insists that it is correct.

Zero evidence, random quotes from unknown sources on the Internet.

Unknown sources? You were linked to an interview with the main scientist behind the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine explaining this. If that's not evidence, I don't know what is. Not my problem if you're unwilling to read the article.

Are you upset that it'll be double dose annually? Were you expecting it to be a one off single shot? That's not my problem anyway, so stop crying about it. Please report back here when you get your vaccines. We'd like to monitor your progress.

• Advertisement

Unknown sources? You were linked to an interview with the main scientist behind the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine explaining this. If that's not evidence, I don't know what is. Not my problem if you're unwilling to read the article.
    But as we've seen you're a bit liberal with the truth and have already twisted things and lied about things to support your strange religiously based conspiracy theories.

In my experience, folks like yourself like to take things out of context and apply strange interpretations to things.
    For example the quote you've supplied does not say it will be two a year. It says 2 initially and then boosters every year. It does not say that there will be two boosters.

Again this is just based on what you've copy pasted.
    If you actually had something that said 2 every year or more like you claim you'd be running it in out faces.

Instead you have to take a quote out of context and tell people to Google things when you're confronted.

This is a common tactic of conspiracy theorists and it's not convincing or honest.

You know this.
    So why do you do it?

Advertisement