Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golf Membership Prices in Cork

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭benji79

I’m not sure about Blarney. I’ve heard the timesheet was actually jammed since last summer. They offer a 3 and 6 month option too so people aren’t tied in, can come and go. So you’ll have more trying it out and adding to numbers. Especially last year people were looking for something to do

Also I’d rate muskerry or Lee valley as better courses. So I’m thinking the extra money could be worth it if you’re getting better quality

One thing that popped into my head at weekend was practice facilities.

None in Blarney.

What’s the set up in muskerry like, what have they got ?

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Deporhostia

benji79 wrote: »
    One thing that popped into my head at weekend was practice facilities.

None in Blarney.

What’s the set up in muskerry like, what have they got ?

Blarney just has
    putting green and nets AFAIK.

Muskerry has 2 putting greens, 1 chipping/bunker green laid out with poor quality astro, nets, and a range field. AFAIK.

Open to correction

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭bailey99

I don't think muskerrys practice facilities are anything to write home about in fairness if comparing that to blarney.

Blarney just has
    putting green and nets AFAIK.

Muskerry has 2 putting greens, 1 chipping/bunker green laid out with poor quality astro, nets, and a range field. AFAIK.

Open to correction

Fred Twomeys academy is down by the river beyond the 18th green. I think he has plans to improve facilities but its a slow process unless you have lots of cash.

• Advertisement

I see in today’s news headlines that the HSE have purchased the hotel at Blarney Golf and are converting it into a community hospital

Not sure what impact this has for the golf

• Registered Users Posts: 3,121 ✭✭✭big_drive

For anyone wondering I got an email today from Blarney, membership has increased from €850 to €960 for 2023 They also have 3 and 6 month options available at €250 and €480.

Muskerry gone up to €1,500 so big jumps it seems everywhere.

Anyone got the latest on Lee Valley?

Advertisement