Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MOC on RTE

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,561 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Wow, yet another thread “bashing” a successful, intelligent, womxn. Quelle surprise!

Seriously, could there not be one of those “private forums” set up so that the angry men on this site can fire their hate at women involved in “public life” so the rest of us don’t have to endure it.

Round up all the “usual suspects” and direct them to ‘The He-Man Woman-Hater’s Club’. Might be good way for them to deal with all their issues and to make new friends.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭ATC110

Wow, yet another thread “bashing” a successful, intelligent, woman

Not relevant as this post seems to be about Miriam O'Callaghan

Miriam doesn’t have long left before she has to retire.
    She’d meant to be friendly.

She was very unplesant to me on the phone once. Even threw in a "Don't you know who I am?".

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

spook_cook wrote: »
    Sounds like a good investigation for Prime Time to undertake.

Not sure an investigation into angry neckbeards is needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

I'd probably ride her after a few pints.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,298 ✭✭✭AllForIt

It's not nice to mock moc

• Registered Users Posts: 30,269 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

She was very unplesant to me on the phone once. Even threw in a "Don't you know who I am?".

I know people who severed her in hotels and she was meant to have being alright.
    When she came in with the family they’d have to join loads of tables together.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

*BREAKING : Miriam O Callaghan found crying in RTE toilets following comments from Boards.ie user Carnmore, believed to be ''genuiiiinely upset'', vows to leave job and Ireland forever.*

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭COVID

I'd probably ride her after a few pints.

She'd probably need more than a few pints to let you ride her.

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Real Life

I wouldn't be a big fan of her show or interviews but I do know a family she helped out a lot with some charity work, gave up a lot of her time and seemed very nice and helpful to them with fundraising and organising events etc. She used her name to help them by pulling other people on board but it wasn't posted all over the place that she was doing anything and looking for attention or thanks for it.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I have met a few members of the O'Callaghan family and all were lovely. Never met Miriam herself, but met one of her stunning daughters at the races once, really nice girl and sound out.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Colour me on the "MOC" side of things. Though I have no clue nor interest in her political leanings or personal life, I found her to be very courteous with a genuine warmth behind it.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Bocking 14

She/he/former he is insufferable and way out of their depth

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

COVID wrote: »
    She'd probably need more than a few pints to let you ride her.

http://www.instantrimshot.com/

Advertisement