Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you have any strange quriks\mannerism or habits ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Med101007

wally1990 wrote: »
    Yup, when I'm listening to someone that I've absolutely no interest in their conversation I purposely pinch a part of my hand to try and keep my focus on them. Otherwise I'll nearly end up looking away or speaking over them

I have a similar quirk. When I am in a conversation with someone who just raves on and I can't get a word in edgeways, I find that my vision starts going crazy and everything seems bigger than it is, like their head gets massive and stuff. This used to happen a lot when I was in college and had to sit with my thesis lecturer in his office. His office was packed from floor to ceiling with books and when he would start talking for ages about my theis topic (which I had absolutely no interest in!) the books would start to look huge and his head would look enormous,! Haha it's actually
    kinda funny thinking back about it now. Anyone else suffer from this trait?

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭lisabiscuit

I rub my hands together very quickly before I start something. I do it again after Ive completed the task. I never noticed I did it untill my now husband pointed it out to me. I moved away for a few months for work and when we moved back in together and I did it...he said he had missed that noise : )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭JasonStatham

Hah. Fcuk it. I could write a book. I'm a certified oddball.

Advertisement