Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Unwanted orders

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭kave2

Looking for one for my son. Any version.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭keyboard_cat

Not sure if it’s been mentioned here but there is a good chance more ps5’s will become available in December as most places have only sold out of day 1 preorders.
    These next rounds of ps5’s will probably just become directly available on the likes of amazon with no preordering in place so act quickly

My advice for anyone looking for one is to make sure you have setup on amazon to be notified of new stock
    Keep an eye on websites like this: (I’m not sure we have anything like this for Irish sites?)
    https://www.stockinformer.co.uk/checker-ps5-playstation-5-console
    And places like this forum and hotukdeals will probably help too.

Also I wouldn’t be surprised if there is more stock made available around the 19th
    Reading comments online a lot of people got multiple preorders in a panic and will probably not bother following through on some of these orders

Desperately need one before xmas. Preferably a disc version but any will do. The nephews last santa year

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Anyone have any luck on here

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭d9d

If anyone have extra PS5 pre order for Dublin please count me in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭jj880

I would greatly appreciate ps5 in Donegal / Derry. My son is 10. Probably his last year for Santa.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭consulatory

Just an idea for the mods. Maybe just have the poster put in where we are located and no sob stories about santa etc? I could say my 3 kids want it off santa to try and garner sympathy but it is actually for me and they have zero interest in it.

This ^^^

Just a reminder to keep yer sob stories to yourself. State your location and what version you're looking for.

**I'm not a mod.**

Also, to the guy above. Your sister's child is your niece/nephew, not your cousin. At least get the story straight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 aidantracey

In Waterford /kilkenny, hoping to get either versions

This ^^^

Just a reminder to keep yer sob stories to yourself. State your location and what version you're looking for.

**I'm not a mod.**

Also, to the guy above. Your sister's child is your niece/nephew, not your cousin. At least get the story straight.

Jaysis man. Keep the claws in.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭consulatory

Jaysis man. Keep the claws in.

Well, I clicked through some of these posters histories and there's clearly ppl bull****ting. One lad active on about 6 different gaming forums and just got a brand new TV 2 weeks ago. But this is totally for <insert young relative here>

Do these people realise 'find all posts' exists?????!

• Advertisement

Well, I clicked through some of these posters histories and there's clearly ppl bull****ting. One lad active on about 6 different gaming forums and just got a brand new TV 2 weeks ago. But this is totally for <insert young relative here>

I could be judged on the same metric. I thankfully secured my Ps5 (mostly because of this forum) and have asked on this thread for my nephew.

Seems like a very odd reason to nit pick.

If people are looking for pre-orders and someone has one spare, thats fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭jj880

Yes I'd say most know how to check post history. So I'd say they wont be easily fooled. If I had a spare pre-order I would want it to go to a child who still believes in Santa if possible. No need to state you're "not a mod". That's obvious.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭lemonkey

Gonna put my name in for any unwanted pre-order in Limerick area.

If one comes available, I realize there are people ahead of me in this thread so please sort them first. Especially if they're Santa related.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Count me in as looking for a PS5 disc version. I'm in Clondalkin.
    Thanks,
    M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

I have a confirmed pre-order for the disc version in Smyths Waterford, I had planned on keeping it but thanks to this latest lockdown my circumstances have changed and i will now be selling it at a profit nothing too crazy though,id imagine there will be a lot of people in my position doing similar next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

I have a confirmed pre-order for the disc version in Smyths Waterford, I had planned on keeping it but thanks to this latest lockdown my circumstances have changed and i will now be selling it at a profit nothing too crazy though,id imagine there will be a lot of people in my position doing similar next week.

How much profit?

How much profit?

Don't know yet i'll see next week

Don't know yet i'll see next week

I'll leave someone else attack this post for the scum it is. I don't want a ban.

I'll leave someone else attack this post for the scum it is. I don't want a ban.

Ha ha no worries kid you're very sensitive aren't you,i do actually know how much im selling it for i just didn't want to put it up here as im not selling it here,and like i said its nothing crazy like double the price.

Ha ha no worries kid you're very sensitive aren't you,i do actually know how much im selling it for i just didn't want to put it up here as im not selling it here,and like i said its nothing crazy like double the price.

Not sensitive at all. Just can't stand scalpers, in my opinion it's the lowest of the low.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,209 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Folks I’m closing this thread down.

There are no offers of PS5’s coming through, quite frankly. And now we’re seeing people boasting of profiteering, which we’re not encouraging.

Please don’t ask for unwanted pre-orders in other threads. If someone does have one spare, that’s a different story and I’m sure they’ll post it, but outside that I don’t think anyone should be getting their hopes up with threads like this. Sorry all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement