Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Bedside, wide awake :( hope I sleep soon

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

It seems to be linked a lot with Tipperary, hang sangiches and the flashk of tae. Always brings a smile to my face..
    Yeah she's from Tipp! Always makes me smile too.

The trip to Tipp!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,888 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bedside, wide awake :( hope I sleep soon

Hope you do too Cat Lady, maybe breathing exercises or something?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,888 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

The trip to Tipp!

I wasn't drinking milk at that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Wiiiiddddee awake for the last hour.

• Advertisement

Wiiiiddddee awake for the last hour.

Very early for the sunrise Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SnowyMay

Hamwiches!

Happy Random Word Tuesday y'all!

SnowyMay wrote: »
    Hamwiches!

Happy Random Word Tuesday y'all!

Witches made of pigs!.

Happy Random Interpretation Day :P

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Time to adult again

Does anyone have a copy of the manual, I lost mine.

Ted, coffee first I think ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Time to adult again

If you tell me what that is I may search it for you :P

morning coffee in order of course..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SnowyMay

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Time to adult again

There's a manual!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

SnowyMay wrote: »
    There's a manual!?!

Muddling along is too hard.

There actually is

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with a cupan of the sweet stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :) I’m in holiday mode :D It’s not like I can go far but still :D

Deskside having the breakfast late as I got carried away taking pictures this morning and got back to sit down to a heap of calls :)

@ Auto, totally agree with your picture!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭thomil

Deskside, warming up. Heating went down overnight and I only found out this morning, the hard way!

What a start to the day, but at least the issue is fixed.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

A snap from my new iPhone for a change, defo better than my old one but still no where near the depth or detail of the big camera (not that I expected it). Like Grandeeod said yesterday, phones would have a very difficult time matching one. S

533159.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,383 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Dave, you really have an eye. That is a very evocative photo.

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Dave, you really have an eye. That is a very evocative photo.

Thanks, Sardoncat! I like how that you get more out of them than just the sunrise :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,383 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Thanks, Sardoncat! I like how that you get more out of them than just the sunrise :)

There's a real sense of open space and the rule of nature in that one making the straight row of bright white houses seem incongruous. And I love how the bright yellow sun contrasts with the pale,washed out palette. It's fabulous, like you happened upon another world. I'd hang that on my wall.

What's the white building dave?

Sardonicat wrote: »
    There's a real sense of open space and the rule of nature in that one making the straight row of bright white houses seem incongruous. And I love how the bright yellow sun contrasts with the pale,washed out palette. It's fabulous, like you happened upon another world. I'd hang that on my wall.

What a wonderful insight! I’m not sure how well it’s blow up, maybe A3, at best :)

@ Sephers, that my friend is Sorrento Terrace. Probably one of the most expensive row of houses in Ireland. There’s one at the far end (on left end!??), that’s out of sight, it went for 10 million or so 2 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

What a wonderful insight! I’m not sure how well it’s blow up, maybe A3, at best :)

@ Sephers, that my friend is Sorrento Terrace. Probably one of the most expensive row of houses in Ireland. There’s one at the far end (on left end!??), that’s out of sight, it went for 14 million or so 2 years ago.

And that’s the bat cave ;):D Guys we’re moving in :D

Autosport wrote: »
    And that’s the bat cave ;):D Guys we’re moving in :D

It could be Auto! Here’s a link to it! :D

http://www.dublinsgreatestates.com/listings/sorrento-house-1-sorrento-terrace-dalkey/

There are some serious houses around there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,837 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

It could be Auto! Here’s a link to it! :D

http://www.dublinsgreatestates.com/listings/sorrento-house-1-sorrento-terrace-dalkey/

There are some serious houses around there.

Is that one of the houses that was the centre of a big nama (I think) case a few yrs ago....looks very similar

Is that one of the houses that was the centre of a big nama (I think) case a few yrs ago....looks very similar

Wouldn’t surprise me PC, but I know there was another house for sure up the Vico Road (around the corner) that 100% was.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,837 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Wouldn’t surprise me PC, but I know there was another house for sure up the Vico Road (around the corner) that 100% was.

Yeah I think that's the one I'm thinking of, o Donnell's, the name came to me .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,102 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

That sounds very durrrty :D

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement

@PC, yeah, I think that’s the Vico road one. The family wouldn’t move out even though the dude helped bankrupt the country.

@PM, duuuurty minded people see duuuurtiness in comments :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement