Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Three week wait for a dental appointment to get a filling replaced. Thankfully I've no pain, imagine if I had though :o

.... excuse to load up on pain killers without feeling like a junky :D

Couchside watching Seinfeld. Fed. Going to take the new camera out for a walk shortly.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh BatDave i'm looking forward to seeing a few new shots, have fun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭4Ad

Couchside some good deep Jaimaican Ska on the speakers, having a well deserved wine, even if I might say so myself..

All happy with myself !!
    Simple things..

I never saw Seinfeld until a few months ago, Sean Moncrieff recommended it, it's brilliant..Kramer is hilarious !!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I think I'm about to die of boredom. Another cold snap forecast for next week too. I'm tired, can't sleep at night and in general sh1te form.

I bet you're all glad I dropped by now!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I think I'm about to die of boredom. Another cold snap forecast for next week too. I'm tired, can't sleep at night and in general sh1te form.

*hugs* Always glad you dropped by.. I understand the feeling, i've done exactly nothing with my time off. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Ooh BatDave i'm looking forward to seeing a few new shots, have fun :)

I’ll share some once I learn how control this beast my friend! :D unless I fluke something cool :pac:
    4Ad wrote: »
    I never saw Seinfeld until a few months ago, Sean Moncrieff recommended it, it's brilliant..Kramer is hilarious !!

He’s a nut case! I’ve been a big Curb fan for years and I tried Seinfeld before but the bass between scenes drove me mad.. so this is my second go and really enjoying it, between George and Kramer there’s always a disaster.

Nope. Quit your drops woman! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭4Ad

Vent away, let it all out here !!
    Fair boring alright, thank God I can go running, apart from that I would be even more wortied about my mental health...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Just sitting down to watch MAFSA, with a tear and share pizza , by that I mean tear pieces off it and share it with myself :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Just sitting down to watch MAFSA, with a tear and share pizza , by that I mean tear pieces off it and share it with myself :pac:

What is mafsa?
    Sounds like mafia?!

To thine own self be true

What in the feck is mafsa? I'm having brown bread and butter :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

There is a Pity Party round my place 8pm.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,596 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Cooking the dinner for myself and the OH.
    Another pretty busy day working and giving my classes via Zoom.

Had planned to go for a big walk in the park at 4.30pm but said "feck it" and chilled out with a book on the sofa instead.

What is mafsa?
    Sounds like mafia?!

Married At First Sight Australia PM .
    On E4 now , if you liked Real Housewives, you might like this , some of them are lovely , others not so much !

What in the feck is mafsa? I'm having brown bread and butter :)

Grem..like Purple, too lazy to use capitals :D

On E4 now , if you liked Real Housewives, you might like this , some of them are lovely , others not so much !

Ooh I see.
    I dont have those channels or a stick so if it's not on Netflix, I can't watch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

A breath of fresh air post Leggie. I'm the same regarding sleep anyway. Don't care about the weather though. Whats the point. Apart from all that I'm grand.:D

Ooh I see.
    I dont have those channels or a stick so if it's not on Netflix, I can't watch it.

Oh sorry :o
    I don't know if you like flowers /plants , and I'm not sure if it's still on Netflix, but The Big Flower Fight is amazing and worth a watch if it interests you .
    Design challenge with flowers basically, on a huge scale .

I don't watch stuff like that, but thanks to Mrs G I knew exactly what you meant.:D Its on record constantly along with all that Catfish, Brides needing dresses and 90 million year fiance's.:D From the noise, I reckon she's watching Eastenders. Proper geezers!

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I don't watch stuff like that, but thanks to Mrs G I knew exactly what you meant.:D Its on record constantly along with all that Catfish, Brides needing dresses and 90 million year fiance's.:D From the noise, I reckon she's watching Eastenders. Proper geezers!

Lol :D
    It's just pure escapism tv G , well that's what I call it anyway !

There is a Pity Party round my place 8pm.

I've plenty of pity to go around anyway. I hope you're feeling better now.

Mam, tear off pieces of the pizza with one hand and eat it with the other.

• Advertisement

I've plenty of pity to go around anyway. I hope you're feeling better now.

Mam, tear off pieces of the pizza with one hand and eat it with the other.

That's exactly what I did you psychic woman :pac:
    It was a cheap and cheerful, Dunne Stores own brand thin and crispy margarita, except I don't like them too crispy!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside

Orrrr you could share it with us mam........:pac:

I borrowed Auto's cameras Mam. :D

Trying to find a reason not to go to bed.

Deskside

Orrrr you could share it with us mam........:pac:

I ate it all :o

Trying to find a reason not to go to bed.

Telly, booze, walk. more booze, here, general internet stuff or the ultimate covid experience that is other parts of boards.ie?:)

Trying to decide what to watch next..

I second the booze suggestion Grem, I might have one myself.

Sure it's nearly the weekend.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,022 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Trying to socially distance. Getting crowded at coffeeshop. Getting mad!! :mad:

• Advertisement

Fathom wrote: »
    Trying to socially distance. Getting crowded at coffeeshop. Getting mad!! :mad:

No point going anywhere there's people, guaranteed rule breakers everywhere sadly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement