Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post pics of your watches Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,544 ✭✭✭Working class heroes

I’m not even going to edit it……

Racism is now hiding behind the cloak of Community activism.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭scwazrh

That’s better customer service than you’d get in an AD

• Registered Users Posts: 65,226 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

@Working class heroes - nice meeting you and great to see the Gruppo Gamma go to a good home. Perfect size for you, well wear! I see you took it straight up the Wicklow mountains, which summit is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,544 ✭✭✭Working class heroes

Racism is now hiding behind the cloak of Community activism.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭dakar

Sunny Seiko Samurai Seaside Saturday. Swell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭aristotle25

Really tried (for about 2 weeks) not to buy this but I gave in.

Its big, chunky, has a tinny rattle to its bracelet but I just love its dial, its big chunk style, and its rattly bracelet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭covey123

Out clearing a trail for riverside walks with himself

• Registered Users Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭Ryath

Just back from a walk with my fellow too. He's out of shot this time though.

Seen my first bats of the year just after this pic, seem to have become a lot more common around me the last year. Towards the end of the summer last year on this road there were dozens flying around one evening. I used only see the very odd one.

Absolute buggers to get a pic of with the low light! Most shots I get they are just a blur.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭covey123

That low light makes for a great lume shot though

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,942 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

I did a buy today...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭aristotle25

Very very nice, I am was literally all evening looking at the same with the leather strap.

What's it like?

Loving it so far, they had it on NATO too, but I wanted the bracelet and likely will get the other straps later.

Its heavier than anything I own, so that will take a bit of getting used to, but I can't stop looking at it, which is a good thing.

well wear - I’ve bought and sold most of the popular tudors models released over the last few years but that one is still in my collection. It’s a heavy watch but solid as well.

I added a third party extension piece to the bracelet , similar to a Rolex easi link extension, makes it much more comfortable.

I've a skinny enough wrist (I think!) So no issues with the fit, it's a little loose and I like it that way.

Already looking for NATO straps as it looks very well on those too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭H_Lime

Came on a bracelet but have a fkm rubber tropical strap inbound, the waffle will do till it lands.

I have another skx and a mm300 left then I'm good. I hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Took the opportunity of DST to let all my mechanicals run to a stop and then popped on my Omega GMT.

Not as dramatic a lume shot as some have shared recently, but still not too bad 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Pablo_Flox

Wearing my Monta Skyquest GMT today. I have had it for about a month and have to say that I love it.

That's a very, very nice watch! Well wear 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭dave_o_brien

I have a handful of straps for this; a nice rubber textured one, a Turas aged leather one and this bracelet. Really enjoying the bracelet at the moment. It's nice supporting an Irish brand. Very happy with it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

This 40's job today.

Mad power reserve for such an ickle watch. 3 days easy. Though you risk RSI winding it. 😁

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,801 ✭✭✭griffin100

50th birthday present from my wife (with some gentle guidance)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,945 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

This arrived yesterday, no worries on the size really, its just a slightly larger sub, i dont really notice the extra thickness so much either, all in all very happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭H_Lime

Low pressure :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,262 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

They are a nice watch, great unique style. Nice choice

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭dave_o_brien

Put this on a new curved-end rubber strap to see how it felt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭skibum

Got my TAG back today from the Swiss watch club, it needed a repair to the crown and a service. forgot how heavy it is. 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭Captainsatnav

The Tudor 🌹!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭dakar

Mmm… Luminous…

Very nice indeed 👍

I'm wearing my Hamtun the last couple of days. It's been a while and I've forgotten just how well put together this watch is (rattly clasp excepted, of course). The watch head and the end links, the strap fit itself. Probably the very best quality v cost watch I own, yet because some of my other watches carry a bit more kudos, it's always the one I consider cutting 1st🤦‍♂️

I need to have a word with myself to cop on. I sold my Pelagos as this was IMO a better watch on all fronts except the clasp. I need to remind myself of that more often 😉

• Advertisement

Panerai for me on my beach day .

Advertisement