Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh I wish it could be SixMas every day. Oh wait it is! Ireland vs Italy

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭rayd3

D15er wrote: »
    I thought Healy played well.

Hilarious. Absolutely hilarious.

Why didn't Beirne win a penalty here

https://youtu.be/H-fTkvNpTnE?t=3444

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭WhoamI2022

Why didn't Beirne win a penalty here

https://youtu.be/H-fTkvNpTnE?t=3444

Yes that was clear, as you could see all the players pointed it out.

I think the ref was good and it was good to see him give a early yellow card even if against Murray. Then he just didn't bother to follow up the early promise. I suppose human nature comes into it sometimes. All in all nothing specific about his display that you could say really affected the score. After all at the end of the yellow card Ireland was 13-3 up? I think so anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 5,972 ✭✭✭Yeah_Right

D15er wrote: »
    I thought Healy played well.

The interception was very poor but it's a risk of trying to play a wider game. Thought Sexton’s game had bigger issues tbh.

Yeah I'd agree with that. I don't think any of the front row stood out. Just good solid games. Maybe Bealham was more noticeable than the others but I don't think anyone was poor.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Just watching it back there. Kind of nice to see Will Connors, after being given a blue scum cap to wear by Leinster* in preparation of their match against Scarlets a couple of years back, playing alongside Beirne, still in a blue scrum cap, and both of them tackling the lard out of everyone.

*I don't know if this was just a joke at the time but even if it was...

Advertisement