Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free BLM Theme

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭McFly85

The took the Marxist playbook and replaced class with race.

They put a theme up in support for equality for black people. We surely all agree that it’s a worthy cause. And if people want to show support for it on their PS4 they can now do so.

Any political accusations you have are baseless.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,120 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Wouldn’t download if they paid me. Plus I have an Xbox One.

Going out of your way to be offended then, aren't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

McFly85 wrote: »
    They put a theme up in support for equality for black people. We surely all agree that it’s a worthy cause. And if people want to show support for it on their PS4 they can now do so.

Any political accusations you have are baseless.

But they are totally not baseless. I have direct evidence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

J. Marston wrote: »
    Going out of your way to be offended then, aren't you?

Who is offended?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,932 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Just because you call it strawman doesn't make it so.

The took the Marxist playbook and replaced class with race.

It isn't opinion. I never said anything that you are implying I said. Therefore by the definition it's a straw man argument.

Came back later to me once you educate yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    It isn't opinion. I never said anything that you are implying I said. Therefore by the definition it's a straw man argument.

Came back later to me once you educate yourself.

You implied I was racist.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,120 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Who is offended?

Knew you'd take that approach.

"**** BLM"

"Wouldn't use it if they paid. I got an Xbox anyway."

Certainly sound like an offended little man.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,198 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Mod note: Ok this thread has just descended into bickering. If you want to discuss the ideology of Black Lives Matter or Marxism there are several other forums where it would be more appropriate.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement