Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House inspection

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Gumbo wrote: »
    Your a fringe case.
    You have a bee in your bonnet because I don’t agree with you. I can assure you this “pandemic” is being taken seriously from my perspective. Do you think I want to take it home to my family, friends etc?

Nobody once said anything about unlawful entering a home. Of course both parties have to be in agreement. I don’t see the issue here as it doesn’t effect you. These inspections can be of vital importance. CO leaks, Fire alarm inspections, window opening size inspections. God forbid the inspection was cancelled and then something happened to the occupant. You’d have the same people on here blaming the state for not inspecting and insuring houses and apartments are up to standard.

Damned if you do and damned if you don’t seems to be the moto.

The car test is just one example. DOE testing is still
    Going ahead, school bus testing still happens everyday, I see painters, Tiler’s, plumbers enter homes every day. Precautions and common sense will prevail to let life go on and get back to normal hopefully as this “pandemic” is a nuisance to society.

No; I am someone who cares deeply about others as we have lost to covid-19 in our family and I am passionate about taking as much care as we can, whatever the small delays and inconveniences.

We have to face that in many ways life will never be the same again and cutting corners on precautions is a false economy.

And as long as many are not taking precautions seriously enough covid - 19 will prevail

I am sorry that you are so upset; and I mean that sincerely and fully. These are disturbing times and many cannot face the full reality.

Over and out from me

And thankful so many on the thread are taking this issues seriously

Advertisement