Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 4 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

Saw those and few more three weeks ago up north

I'm very bad with posting photos lately, trying to be up to date with them but just not work. Too much work and not enough time for anything. I'm trying to post more on instagram if anyone like to look there what i saw... @marcinek_55

Then herr is what I saw 2 weeks ago. Dundalk.

In this post i'd like to ask yous question: what you think about my photos, like quality, angles and all.

And finally last sunday photos. Pity about the weather and that I couldnt stay longer. Those are taken at Herbert Park in Dublin.

Should I post more often? I mean on the day or day after I saw those cars?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I've missed your posts, I like your composition, I do personally like a side on shot along with front and back

• Registered Users Posts: 4,365 ✭✭✭goochy

What was on in Herbert park ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭cullow123

The Herbert Park car show this was the second annual show and displayed both classics and supercars.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭noelf

Last weekend heading to Trim ..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

What were you sitting in. looks to be interesting too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

2cv?

That's my 2CV .. I had it totally restored in Poland in 2020 ..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,598 ✭✭✭lassykk

Looks immaculate. Curious was it significantly cheaper to restore in Poland? Did you drive it over?

I had a thread about it on the classic car section on boards 'Today I put a deposit on a classic car' since Boards.ie upgraded the site most of the photos were removed It cost me €10500 And that included them supplying the car . The work was done through a company in Kingscourt called Sl modifications

• Registered Users Posts: 3,598 ✭✭✭lassykk

I have no frame of reference price wise but it looks like it rolled off the conveyor belt in Citroën!

Smashing altogether and I'm not big on classics

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

. .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭Muppet Man

Not a bad line up here tonight 2022 G63 amg wagon, porsche macan 2016, porsche 911 taraga 991 and 911 997.2 turbo. Oh and a seat leon. 

Last thursday. There was fee more cars like some Holden, two old Mustangs, '18 BMW M5 and '04 Corvette which I was lucky enough to be passenger in for that evening.

Saw yesterday I saw another few nice cars:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I am so glad i didn't put up my crap photos of the bumblebee run now 🤒

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Greg81

Evening stroll around Mayfair, London

Im not really hapoy with those photos. Thought it be good idea to go outside Dublin to get them and was better than Dublin which was too crowded but still not really happy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

Stranmillis Gardens, Belfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

This was getting a lot of attention at the Texaco station in Ballinalack on the N4 earlier.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Simply gorgeous 280SL.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭sk8board

The new Peugeot design language really is a huge step up on this.

(Nice gt3)

not a fan of the ' mexican hat ' alloys on those Mercs - give me the newer 15 hole flat faced any day.

It was last minute decission to go to Festival of Speed and I'm not regreting it. Here is just a first photos that I went through:

In this post

1. Ferrari SP38 'Deborah' 2. Lamborghini Essenza SCV12 3. Czinger 21C 4. Lanzante McLaren P1 HDK 5. Ferrari Daytona SP3 6. Ferrari F50 7. Ferrari LaFerrari 8. Ferrari Enzo 9. Mercedes Vision AMG 10. Mercedes-AMG ONE

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

At a motorway rest stop at Argentan in France. Spoke briefly with the driver who was on his way to show it at Le Mans.

Edit: meant to add that it sounds as good as it looks!

Second spam from Goodwood. I know it look like there was no people at all but trust me the event was packed. I just always look for clean shots so going early, leaving late and looking for locations where no people in background.

In this post: 1. Lamborghini Aventador Ultimae 2. BMW M3 Touring 3. Ferrari SF90 Spider 4. Lanzante McLaren P1 GTR-18 5. Pagani Huayra R 6. McLaren P1 7. McLaren Speedtail 8. Koenigsegg Regera 9. Koenigsegg Jesko 10. Bugatti Chiron Super Sport 300+

Great pics Marcinek , can i ask - must you book tickets in advance for Goodwood ? expensive ? Assume Gatwick is nearest airport ?

• Advertisement

Thanks,

Yes you need to buy tickets in advance. Thursday and Friday are quieter days and tickets are selling slower. Saturday and Sunday are busy days and when ibwas buying tickets there was none left for saturday and sunday so thats best to do very early.

Closest airport is Gatwick but I did mistake and book Stansted instead. Took me about 1.5h extra to drive to hotel and hotel... somehow this year accomodation wasnt that expensive as years before. It can be very pricey and there was good few hotels to choose between. Mine was 30 miles from Goodwood and it took around and hour to drive every day.

I would reccomend to rent a car as well. It's much easier to get there and not being force to use buses but that pleasure to have a car cost a lot this year. So it wasnt cheapest trip this year but thats what happen when booking last minute.

Advertisement