Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 4 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

• Registered Users Posts: 2,594 ✭✭✭newmember2

Few weeks ago...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,081 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Today in Carlow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,701 ✭✭✭CR 7

I saw a 911 speedster with a more vintage yellow 911 in convoy heading into cork city centre yesterday evening, both UK reg, maybe there's some event on? Didn't get a photo as I was running and had no phone with me. I think the speedsters are rare enough, and I don't know enough to even tell what year the older one was. Both being driven very sensibly, in contrast to most of the commuter traffic around at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,365 ✭✭✭goochy

i saw a few high end uk cars going through Killeagh co. cork around 6 pm - probably a driving holiday tour for drivers of high end cars

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭Damien360

Lovely Nissan Skyline in Newbridge last week

R34 Skyline in Portlaoise Cars and Coffee last weekend. Pictures dont do it justice. Lovely condition

Merc SLS with a Lambo beside it. Portlaoise Cars and Coffee

The pictures don't tell you the sheer length of this. Lots of people gathered around this and it is stunning the level of detail put into it. Young lad said the name of owner is on it "petroled". I'm showing my age, think its an instagram handle.

Utterly rare BMW Z1.

This looked to be the real deal. Tommi Makinan Evo. All at the Portlaoise Cars and Coffee.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

edpetrol is his Instagram handle. Lot of work gone into the Ecto, had a look around it at the American car show in Kilbeggan a few weeks back. He also has a few other tasty motors like a Ford GT (2005 and 2019 shape) and Ferrari Dino

• Registered Users Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭ofcork

The merc is an AMG GT replaced the SLS.

Not really SLS is more bespoke while GT is mass produced

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭AnonZen

Couldn't take a pic as I was driving, but I was behind a 221 Bentley Bentayga on the N7 yesterday. Wouldn't fancy trying to park it.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 vf949

Saw a Maybach S650 Pullman limo reg no 191 T 2556 at the Jack Lynch tunnel this evening.

I guess it's it's owner is the head man of the world famous Tipperary horse breeding dynasty?

The Bentley was a tipp reg too.

Saw pics b4 of the Maybach pUllman and it didn't look great

• Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

The Bentley belongs to the same famous world famous Tipperary horse breeding dynasty too

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

Magnier used to have a 2014 v8 supercharged Range Rover , it was up for sale a while back. I was on a bus in Dublin recently , heard a loud V8 noise - thought it must be an amerian muscle car / truck - no it was same Range Rover - must have had upgraded exhaust as heard it even in the distance and I was on a bus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,453 ✭✭✭KevRossi

Took the first photo with 3 Panda's in it. Turned around and there's 2 more parked there. (Last one is way down the road).

Oulx, Italy

These are everywhere in Spain and France. Local laws make them suitable for a lot of people. Slow but kinda funky too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,227 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

I go skiing in Italy and seeing these 4x4 Pandas hauling up through the mountains with skis on the roof is absolutely class. Great little machines.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

I was in Monaco for the F1 over the weekend. As you can imagine, there was a lot of precious metal there! Took pics where I could but saw so much more. An amazing weekend.

Maybach

Same as a post above, a Citroen Ami, loads of these about!

Ferrari Pista

Another Pista (I think ?) . Great plate

Lynk & Co? Electric vehicle of some sort. Good few around

Roma

Monza SP2. Would guess these are quite rare

M5 CS

This mini parked with the supercars was brilliant

AMG GT Black Series

Nice lineup

SVJ

SF90 I think

765LT

Don't know this number, Mclaren's are tough to tell I find

Turbo S

F12 maybe?

New M240i

Maybach

Haven't seen too many of these

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭sk8board

Lynk & Co is a sub brand within Geely/Volvo - it’s the same engines and electric motors as the xc40

Toyota Century

Suzuki Mighty Boy

Selection of cars owned by Italian police. Photo is from Limone in the Alps. Not sure who owns what.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭noelf

Heading to Trim Castle Hotel tomorrow morning with my brother in law to meet other Celtic Classic Car owners for a spin.

I'M bringing the 2CV and he is probably going to bring a Alfa Sud .. 😊

Advertisement