Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Prime Day - 13th/14th October 2020

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,815 ✭✭✭✭Basq

No one is getting a projector for £11.. be real..

.. and I posted it here! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

Basq wrote: »

And I posted it! :D

It was posted on HUKD, went to 200 heat in no time.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

.. and I posted it here! :D

Ah let them have their fun for a few minutes...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭TheWatcher182

cormie wrote: »
    Any deals on Prime Subscriptions coming I wonder? Still showing as £7.99 per month or £79 per year.

Doesn’t seem to be happening this year

dan786 wrote: »
    It was posted on HUKD, went to 200 heat in no time.
    Regardless, it went up to £100 shortly after and wasn't even sold by Amazon. A seller made a boo-boo.. simple as that.

• Advertisement

mossym wrote: »
    Ah let them have their fun for a few minutes...ðŸ˜

I have had bigger glitches honored. £26.99 for a 256GB iPhone 7 Plus few years back.

Amazon I say 7 out of 10 price errors get dispatched if fulfilled by Amazon.

Regardless, it went up to £100 shortly after and wasn't even fulfilled by Amazon. A seller made a boo-boo.. simple as that.

It was fulfilled by Amazon.

It was fulfilled by Amazon.
    Updated post.. I meant 'Sold'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭torrevieja

alan4cult wrote: »
    I'd take one too.

me too

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭cefh17

Ordered an Nvidia shield for £157 (Used - Like new) and order went through. GF wanted an iPad pro and tried to top up my account with a gift card, account got locked.. my order's disappeared and I have to wait 24H to get it investigated meanwhile the warehouse is cleared out of shields :(

• Advertisement

Updated post.. I meant 'Sold'.

Normally if fulfilled by Amazon with Prime delivery they tend to slip through before it gets cancelled. Mine is down for delivery this Friday to Ireland so will likely be dispatched in the morning so the original seller has very short time frame to get all orders cancelled.

Normally if fulfilled by Amazon with Prime delivery they tend to slip through before it gets cancelled. Mine is down for delivery this Friday to Ireland so will likely be dispatched in the morning so the original seller has very short time frame to get all orders cancelled.
    We'll see... I've one ordered.. but I've not the slightest expectation it will be honoured. Best not to in these situations.

Anyways, this is on offer and it's fantastic: https://www.amazon.co.uk/ECOVACS-Robotics-DEEBOT-N79S-Vacuum/dp/B07F3Q25LJ/

Can't recommend it enough - especially at this price!
    cefh17 wrote: »
    Ordered an Nvidia shield for £157 (Used - Like new)
    Top buy!

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭ReverseGiraffe

Hi, will there be a deal on Amazon Prime itself? Think I might sign up for the year if there is

Just paid a fiver more for the 8Hd....£45

Perfect for kids.

how much gb ?

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭whowantstwoknow

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Topped up by 100GBP but its still not on my account. Anyone having this issue?

Hogzy wrote: »

Takes a while. Sometime can also take a few hours.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 462 ✭✭TetraSonic55

It can take a few mins for it to reflect in you account. Took about 10 mins for me

It can take a few mins for it to reflect in you account. Took about 10 mins for me

Its been 50mins since I topped up :(

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 462 ✭✭TetraSonic55

Its been 50mins since I topped up :(

Something's definitely not right then. Best to try live chat to see what the problem is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Bought that laptop, I know it's basic but it's an upgrade on the Chromebook.

Also got a wireless mouse and wireless headset, a case and a water flosser (that I'd been watching, my old one got knackered by limescale). I now need to forget all about prime day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭SourSessions

Hogzy wrote:
    Its been 50mins since I topped up

Same for me. Sometimes it just takes a while.

We'll see... I've one ordered.. but I've not the slightest expectation it will be honoured. Best not to in these situations.

Anyways, this is on offer and it's fantastic: https://www.amazon.co.uk/ECOVACS-Robotics-DEEBOT-N79S-Vacuum/dp/B07F3Q25LJ/

Can't recommend it enough - especially at this price!

Top buy!

are they gimmicks?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭chillinpenguin

My top up took a hour

Something's definitely not right then. Best to try live chat to see what the problem is

I did, the feckers told me to wait up to 12hrs but sure by then im sure 40,000 people will have signed up to the deal and i will have missed the 10GBP. :(

anyone got link for alexa only sale

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭Citizenpain

torrevieja wrote: »
    anyone got link for alexa only sale

That was yesterday...as a Pre access sale . All are on general prime sale now

is it worth going for the bigger gb just wondering whats best deal in the fire tablet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭SourSessions

Hogzy wrote:
    I did, the feckers told me to wait up to 12hrs but sure by then im sure 40,000 people will have signed up to the deal and i will have missed the 10GBP.

Did you get the order confirmation email? Surely it goes by the time you ordered, not when ever it eventually goes through? I'll be arguing that with them if not the case anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement