Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 3 Matchday Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Fitz* wrote: »
    8 points from 6 players today, including captain. On WC.

That's unfortunate man. Happens to the best of us!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Some start. I have 28 from 8. Salah (c), TAA and Tierney to go. Not sure where to go from here, need son and Werner out at a cost and was going for jimenez now my mind is messed up... Still have wildcard but don't see benefit yet. Things are so up in the air.

Assuming most others are having bad weeks anyway. Guy below me played wildcard and got vardy out for Jimi. He has 15 from 9

• Registered Users Posts: 17,252 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

This GW is FP Hell :mad:
    20 (-4) with Salah, Mitro and VVD to go
    Soucek and Lamptey only contributors
    11 points on my bench

Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    Some start. I have 28 from 8. Salah (c), TAA and Tierney to go. Not sure where to go from here, need son and Werner out at a cost and was going for jimenez now my mind is messed up... Still have wildcard but don't see benefit yet. Things are so up in the air.

Assuming most others are having bad weeks anyway. Guy below me played wildcard and got vardy out for Jimi. He has 15 from 9

As a person who just signed Jimmy I am delighted he blanked this week.

It makes zero logical sense but from an accumulating perspective it's difficult to return every single week. Fulham can't defend and I expect Jimmy to bag next week.

Feel if Traore starts could run at Fulham and just get Pens

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Absolute nightmare of a wildcard. Looking at 12 points with TAA, Salah and Martinez to come. Only guy to get a return is Lamptey - who is on my bench as a second sub.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

21 (-8)

TAA, Robbo, Salah, Reed and Davis to go

Sold Vardy, JWP, Batman and PEA, cause of price changes in order to get in KdB, Salah and Ricky. PEA hattrick incoming...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭macraignil

15 from 7 including captain KDB.

Just need a Martinez clean sheet, Watkins hat trick and Robertson getting a couple of goals to save my game week.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

30(-4) with Auba, Mane and TAA to go.

40 with Martinez salah and auba to go.Hewt

Highest score I've seen

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Surprised there's not many Vardy's here. You usually hear all about anyone who scored making you feel like everyone has them

• Advertisement

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Surprised there's not many Vardy's here. You usually hear all about anyone who scored making you feel like everyone has them

Would assume given so many are Wildcards it would be some balls to bring Vardy in on a Wildcard with his first game away to City!

41 with salah not captain and rodak :eek: left

• Registered Users Posts: 14,842 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

39 with Trent and Salah left. better than most.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,670 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

21 with VVD, Mitrovic and Captain Salah to go on WC. Poor stuff, so may Bruno and Vardys around me being a killer so really need something from Mo now

If Liverpool concede and Salah blanks the average score could be one of the lowest I've ever seen

• Registered Users Posts: 20,352 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

People were telling me I should have had Werner in my wildcard team ahead of Jimi. They were right

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

stephenl15 wrote: »

First game he had 2 shots - both penalties - did nothing else.
    Second game - did nothing - no shots.
    Third game - 3 shots - 3 goals - 2 penalties.

At 10m, he didn't really have the form prior to the game and as Shano said - playing city wasn't a fixture you'd think he'd score well.

Mad actually to think that Leicester have had 5 penalties this season already.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

If Liverpool concede and Salah blanks the average score could be one of the lowest I've ever seen

I’d say there’ll be many a rage transfer tonight but it just seems a mad week

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

29 (-4) with Salah (c) , Trent & Mitrovic

All hope not lost, Salah (c) got me out of a hole GW1, hopefully does the same tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 7,119 ✭✭✭COH

28 from 9 on WC... Salah & Martinez to go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

22 points and only Salah to go after the WC. Lamptey on the bench with 4.
    My only consolation is the pre WC team would've netted 20 points and no Lamptey.

Pretty much same boat mate, it's gonna be a long year

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

20 (-4) from 6 with Ayling's 7 to come off the bench for transfer flop Podence.

I could have just benched ASM this gameweek and played Ayling instead but the shiny new toy Podence was too much to resist.

Salah, TAA, Robbo and Mitrovic to come tomorrow so barring a disaster I'll at least gain some places back.

The wildcard will almost certainly be deployed during the international break.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,597 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

35 with 3 to play

• Registered Users Posts: 20,352 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

18 from 8 on wildcard

On my wildcard I transferred out 2 southampton defenders, soucek, antonio, Ayling, auba(who no doubt will go nuts tomorrow)

VVD, Salah and Martinez to go. If you gave me 20 points total right now, I'd bite your hand off for it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,389 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Everyone's in the same boat this week, whether ya wildcarded or not. Biggest spread from worst to best score on here seems to be about 20 points so nobody lost much this week.

Draw a line under it, move onto GW4

• Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭shineon23

Rikand wrote: »
    18 from 8 on wildcard

On my wildcard I transferred out 2 southampton defenders, soucek, antonio, Ayling, auba(who no doubt will go nuts tomorrow)

VVD, Salah and Martinez to go. If you gave me 20 points total right now, I'd bite your hand off for it

What's the opposite of a raise in Poker?

13 from 7 on my wildcard,

TAA, Salah (C), Martinez & Mitro to go

Sold Bruno, bought Son for his injury
    Bought Jimenez for his OG
    Only sold one Saints defender though

Bought Jesus and Podence midweek and injured him before selling again, I take full responsibility for this.

It's comforting to know I'm not alone. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭sheroman01

36 (-4) with Salah and TAA to go. I'll take it and run. That includes Son 1ptr and Podence transfer disaster. No idea what to do transfer wise next week.

shineon23 wrote: »
    What's the opposite of a raise in Poker?

Call or Fold?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭shineon23

Call or Fold?

Fold it is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

54 with Salah, taa, and mitro to go. Seems a decent score for this week.

Advertisement