Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lizzy's Walrus - LizWalrus - The Reveal

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,262 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

After the first reveal for category 3 - Sporting

Scores

JohnGreenFan and osh 20

mustang shelly 19

Necro 18

Also Starring LeVar Burton 17

beakerjoe 16

fixXxer 15

s1ippy 14

Deja Boo 13

Sawduck 12

lassykk 11

the purple tin 10

ShaneU 9

Gru 8

Kolido and Reberetta 7

Irish Aris 6

Arghus 5

Homer J. Fong 4

Rikand 3

• Registered Users Posts: 30,351 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    mustang shelly

Andreas Johnson

Glorious

I do really enjoy this track, great vocal and lyrics, a one hit wonder that still holds strong today

Bringing me In, Checking me Out, Making me Glorious

I'm delighted that you like this song. I thought it was a bit risky to be submitting a non-wrestling related song.

I wish Sky Sports would reuse this again as their theme. I think it's probably my favourite one that they have used.

I'm delighted that you like this song. I thought it was a bit risky to be submitting a non-wrestling related song.
    I wish Sky Sports would reuse this again as their theme. I think it's probably my favourite one that they have used.

I did not want to be too wrestling bias as a fan, that was a great song I'm glad you submitted it

I am hoping to continue this in the other place if I can find my notes and some missing entry messages

Advertisement