Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lizzy's Walrus - LizWalrus - The Reveal

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

Awh Liz sorry to hear that. Hopefully you bounce back to good health in no time.

Take it easy. Wishing you a speedy recovery :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,344 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Get well soon Liz.

We look forward to your return. We'll have the craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Liz, stop making excuses, we all know youre being treated for shock since your man Christian returned to WWE.

All joking aside, we are all rooting for ya. Get well soon

• Registered Users Posts: 14,821 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Too late to enter that Liz? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,026 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I will do a reveal tonight

I feel I have left it so long so my apologies

I will put up the category and entries and then the scores is this ok with all if anyone is around?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I will put up the category and entries and then the scores is this ok with all if anyone is around?
    I'm free! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

I didn't enter but am interested in what was submitted? What is the category? :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Go for it Liz!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,340 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

I'm free! :D

I read that in Mr. Humphries voice :D

• Advertisement

I read that in Mr. Humphries voice :D
    I typed it in his voice too :pac:

ari101 wrote: »
    I didn't enter but am interested in what was submitted? What is the category? :)
    A song from a band with a career spanning 5 decades.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I cant remember if I entered let alone what I submitted.

Fair play Liz.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

A reveal from a walrus spanning 5 decades

Liz is determined not to go down in history with insert-name-here-rus... props! I fear any... WariUS ;) longer that one song would fail as soon as something I didn't like appeared - low tolerance for 'noise'... :) I might be able for Summer songs quickfire... how wrong can you go with a summer song??? :pac:

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ptwfz0d4or8oilhcrlz4k8pq10rlvxz5rm0pz8b1&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

giphy.gif?cid=790b76113057677e8a1e0092585afde0ec86115a73bf6cb1&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47qt6jie5eu5r03tkkjie2ahhi341brb9zi27zye81&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ptwfz0d4or8oilhcrlz4k8pq10rlvxz5rm0pz8b1&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47dh4mcu2gn8uqg3x3vsjxrttz4gqma4ecggkwyx22&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

I am going to kick off with category 3 SPORTING

6b941f504389e187-600x338.jpg

ari101 wrote: »
    Liz is determined not to go down in history with insert-name-here-rus... props! I fear any... WariUS ;) longer that one song would fail as soon as something I didn't like appeared - low tolerance for 'noise'... :) I might be able for Summer songs quickfire... how wrong can you go with a summer song??? :pac:

giphy.gif

Necro wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Dear God make it stop :eek::(

• Advertisement

Is it too late to retrospectively retract and change one of my entries, as the artist has repeatedly shít their pants publicly since submission? :(

Is it too late to retrospectively retract and change one of my entries, as the artist has repeatedly shít their pants publicly since submission? :(

Like... literally? :eek:

I don't knoe this one ^^^ but I don't think it would do well in the WariUS :p

Summer TUNE:

Like... literally? :eek:

I wouldn't be at all surprised, given the state of what's coming out of their mouth.

I wouldn't be at all surprised, given the state of what's coming out of their mouth.

Van the man? He's been talking shite for years

Beyonce was it?

ShaneU wrote: »
    Van the man? He's been talking shite for years

Only time and Liz will tell unless Homer is giving out spoilers ;)

Could be Ian Brown either but he's another one been talking rubbish for decades at this stage :pac:

Post it up in here now and I will give it a score, **** does happen, Big Boardser House good times :D

• Advertisement

Suddenly remembering all the poo gifs (facepalm) ;)

Advertisement