Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Alternative News Channel "GB News" chaired by Andrew Neil launching - read OP before posting

Comments

I see Rosie Wright on there today ex Euronews, I'd wondered where she'd gone to in the mornings. I'd usually have the RTE news now channel on in the morning and she'd have presented the hour of Euronews they show between 9-10.

Our own Seana Davis has been absent from Euronews lately too, wonder has she jumped to GB news too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,653 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

You give it six months because your views are in polar dis-alignment with your own. If they agreed with you, I have no doubt your view would be very different.

Yes, I don't agree with a lot of what they have said so far when I was watching because most of what they said was complete BS.
    Second, I have no idea whether you watch the BBC or Channel 4, but your almost reflexive condemnatory comments regarding GB News after 2-days of viewing suggests that something is going on.

I rarely watch any T.V, When I do its Netflix, Prime etc, U.K T.V really doesn't appeal.to me.all that much.
    As for Tommy Robinson, I find him a reprehensible toxic figure and hope he disappears from discourse from all media outlets, everywhere, forever.

Yet going by what I have seen of that channel.so far its TR supporters they appeal to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Morgans

Where would I have seen this Andrew Neil character before? His views are interesting me and thankfully there's finally an outlet that will let him on TV. It's a shocking state of society that this is the first time I've seen him.

And Alastair Stewart. This is why we need GBNews. How has he never been on the fake news MSM?

And Carole Malone? The voices drowned out by MSM has been unbelievable.

Yet going by what I have seen of that channel.so far its TR supporters they appeal to.

99.5% of the UK population reject Tommy Robinson.

The idea that GB News is "targeting Tommy Robinson" votes as a path to success is absolute undiluted, moonshine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

Morgans wrote: »
    Where would I have seen this Andrew Neil character before? His views are interesting me and thankfully there's finally an outlet that will let him on TV. It's a shocking state of society that this is the first time I've seen him.

And Alastair Stewart. This is why we need GBNews. How has he never been on the fake news MSM?

Alastair Stewart is an ex-ITN Newsreader. He used to work for ITV News. He currently has a weekday radio show on LBC Radio in London.

• Advertisement

Alastair Stewart is an ex-ITN Newsreader. He used to work for ITV News. He currently has a weekday radio show on LBC Radio in London.

Yeah. Fair enough. He has a high profile platform to say what he wants, regardless of GBNews. Bet Andrew Neil never had that privilege.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭Irish Praetorian

And Andrew Neil was famously a major BBC contributor; I believe the poster is being facetious :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Took me a while to recognise this was sarcasm. It's so hard to tell at times!

And Andrew Neil was famously a major BBC contributor; I believe the poster is being facetious :)

Andrew Neil was on the BBC. Maybe once I'd bet. Never in a position of authority on that commie sewerpipe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Eh, Andrew Neil fronted his own show in one format or another on the BBC from the mid-nineties until 2019. He's been on the TV for quite a while, no idea how you've never seen him until now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,584 ✭✭✭✭L1011

He also edited the Sunday Times for 11 years. He's far from an unknown.

edit: it wasn't obvious from the partial quote I saw that the post was taking the piss. The original post is clear in that regard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,560 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Untitled-1.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,653 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

99.5% of the UK population reject Tommy Robinson.

The idea that GB News is "targeting Tommy Robinson" votes as a path to success is absolute undiluted, moonshine.

Hence my "I give it six months" prediction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Burt Renaults

eskimohunt wrote: »
    So, you give GB News "six months" because it has right-leaning views.

But you give the BBC, Channel 4, and ITV permanency because they align with your views.

This, all at a time when Conservatives are being elected in overwhelming number by Old Left voters.

I give your post 6 seconds.

I'd give it six months to a year because I'm not convinced there's a market for what they're serving up. I'd be saying the same if it was a far-left channel. Also, if they don't very quickly get on top of their litany of stupid and avoidable technical problems, they'll become a massive laughing stock.

None of which means they can't do some interesting stuff in the meantime. I'd love a long-form, open-ended late-night chat show along the lines of After Dark. But I can't see that happening because, well, they seem to be going down the Fox News route instead. I hope that changes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Burt Renaults

Andrew Neil was on the BBC. Maybe once I'd bet. Never in a position of authority on that commie sewerpipe

The BBC has always been a cold house for right-wingers. Apart from Andrew Neil, John Humphrys, Jeremy Paxman, Laura Kuennsberg, Peter Sissons, Rod Liddle (the fella who left his wife for a young one) and maybe a few others who I can't think of right now.

I'd love a long-form, open-ended late-night chat show along the lines of After Dark.

Where did that Channel 4 go?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

TomTomTim wrote: »
    Why are people watching something they know that they'll hate? There seems to be more interest here from critics than would be viewers. Like those lads in America, who sit around watching Fox News, just to find something to be offended by. There's something seriously wrong with modern humans, when they are almost more motivated by things that they hate than things that they love.

We focus too much on the bad, too much on the negative. We're always aware of the threats. We're built to struggle to survive in a world where we're comfortable so we invent **** to stress us out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Joe_ Public

The BBC has always been a cold house for right-wingers. Apart from Andrew Neil, John Humphrys, Jeremy Paxman, Laura Kuennsberg, Peter Sissons, Rod Liddle (the fella who left his wife for a young one) and maybe a few others who I can't think of right now.

Nigel Farage and his near record number of appearances on Question Time, liberally sprinkled with profoundly unironic admonishments for the bbc and other msm outlets for never giving him any coverage at all at all.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,195 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Nigel Farage and his near record number of appearances on Question Time, liberally sprinkled with profoundly unironic admonishments for the bbc and other msm outlets for never giving him any coverage at all at all.

This is the point I was trying to make earlier , the suggestion that the News Media in the UK has a slant against viewpoints from anywhere on the Right is just plain wrong.

BBC Topical Comedy shows ? - Sure , not much love for the right there , but their actual news & current affairs shows , the right are heavily over represented across the board.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭schmoo2k

The BBC seem to be getting hate from both left and right at the moment...

In my bubble the right are very much louder than the left (but I have a weird fascination with the pro Brexit crowd currently).

From what I have watched it is very much in start up mode, will revisit in 3 months once they have sorted out their teething issues... If you want to predict if it will succeed or fail, just monitor the adds (quality, brand and duration)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Relative to RTE, the BBC is perfectly centrist in my eyes

We need a new news outfit a lot more than the brits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭cameramonkey

The British security services until at least the 1990s vetted people who were looking for jobs in the BBC. If you were not the right stuff you did not get a job. MI5 kept "subversives" from the airwaves. They always denied it I believe but it came out some years back. I suppose they are denying they are doing it now too.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭Moghead

Has there been any discussion on the channel about the Irish language act in NI?

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    Relative to RTE, the BBC is perfectly centrist in my eyes

We need a new news outfit a lot more than the brits

You've got to be kidding.

Whilst the BBC is not as Left-oriented as Channel 4, they are certainly biased to the Left, too. VERY anti-Brexit, to give one salient example.

They are nowhere near "perfectly centrist", even when compared to RTE!

Where did Farage claim that MSM "never give him any coverage"?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,195 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Where did Farage claim that MSM "never give him any coverage"?

All the time!

Here's one

Indeed. BBC head, a major Conseravative Donor, ex Boss of Rishi Sunak and former Goldman Sachs banker. Of course, he is very left leaning. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/bbc-richard-sharp-chair-conservatives-b1787399.html

If GBNews can't gin up the victimhood it says it feels amongst its target audience, it will have 20 mins of programming a week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,688 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Watched this for a while yesterday, the presenter/show was a blonde northern woman called Dewbsbury. It was a bit of a disaster really with technical errors all over the place (or 'gremlins' as the host kept calling them). She was talking for ages about going live to Boris' big press conference announcing the postponeent of 'Freedom Day' "any minute now" for about 10 minutes. Then when they did they had vision of Boris but no sound whatsoever. Panic stations all around and lots of waffle about 'the gremlins' followed. The panel guest they had on before it had left the studio but they scrambled to get him back in the seat to kill time and talk about something, anything to fill the silence.

He got back into the studio and then they showed a clip of Joe Biden telling reporters at the steps of Air Force 1 that he had a great meeting with the Quenn, she was very nice and that she reminded him of his mother. The panelist then went ranting about Biden but kept calling him "Sleepy Joe". Was thinking that even Boards has a higher level of discourse than this sh1t.

Then the Dewsbury one still scrambling for anything to talk about brings up Christen Eriksens heart attack of two days previous. There was no video clip of what happened and no new news, just a conversation about how awful it all was. After that she suddenly lurched to the Grenfell Tower fire, again there was no video clip or new news, they were just talking about how awful it all was. Then they went to a story from Kent about immigration saying the border force had no more space for unaccompanied minors trying to get into the UK, again no video, they were supposed to be talking to someone from Kent Council but "the gremlins" prevented it happening.

So my impression was that its a pro Brexit, pro Trump channel but it is complete amateur hour. Its been reported now that Andrew Neil was raging in the station at colleagues about all the technical errors.

The other thing as well is it seems there is no rolling news like you expect of a news channel. Its just one opinion show after another. Im not sure what the point of that is on a supposed news channel. The joke with Sky News being 24/7 is that they show 7 minutes of news on rolling repeat for 24 hours a day. But at least if you tune in for 7 minutes you get the news of the day and then switch over. With GB 'News' you're not going to get the news but just some host and panelists opinion on the news, seems pretty pointless really for a so called news channel.

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    All the time!

Here's one

Yeah, all the time pretty much.

This from BP conference 2019, just two days before our Nige was due to make his 32nd, or was it 33rd, appearance on Question Time:

Speaking at a Brexit Party conference he said: "I must say it's jolly nice of the BBC to be here today. I've been up and down the country attending rallies with thousands of people and the BBC haven't bothered to turn up once.

"I also notice that on no single major current affairs debate or news programme has a single person from the Brexit Party appeared."

You gotta laugh. Almost as hilarious as the repeated contentions that the bbc was chock full of lefty liberal remainers at a crucial time leading up to the 2016 vote when the bbcs head of politics was none other than staunch brexiteer, Tory and subsequent government adviser, Robbie Gibb.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

You've got to be kidding.

Whilst the BBC is not as Left-oriented as Channel 4, they are certainly biased to the Left, too. VERY anti-Brexit, to give one salient example.

They are nowhere near "perfectly centrist", even when compared to RTE!

RTE is far more left than BBC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,531 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Muahahaha wrote: »
    So my impression was that its a pro Brexit, pro Trump channel but it is complete amateur hour. Its been reported now that Andrew Neil was raging in the station at colleagues about all the technical errors.

the two may be connected.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,278 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Looking through the last few pages its amazing that this thread mostly seems to have attracted the very type of poster that this channel explicitly doesn't cater for.
    It must be doing something right to elicit this response.

Looking through the last few pages its amazing that this thread mostly seems to have attracted the very type of poster that this channel explicitly doesn't cater for.

I've no doubt that a fairly significant percentage of the people viewing the channel over the last 24/48 hrs are people just interested to see what it's all about. I know that some have touted the relatively high audience share that it received yesterday.

Some will actually have been interested in seeing if it's "for them" but I suspect a larger cohort are just having a look to see what "UK Fox News Lite" looks like.

The viewing figures in about 2 weeks time will be telling.

It is certainly serving as a source of amusement.

All the time!

Here's one

All the time?

And you produce 1 quote where he refers to lack of Brexit Party involvement in a variety of BBC programmes.

How does his remarks about the Brexit Party give you the conclusion that "all the time" he claims to "never get any coverage from MSM".

It's pure invented fiction.

• Advertisement

All the time?

And you produce 1 quote where he refers to lack of Brexit Party involvement in a variety of BBC programs.

How does his remarks about the Brexit Party give you the conclusion that "all the time" he claims to "never get any coverage from MSM".

Farage has constantly bitched about not getting airtime on the BBC despite getting much more than his number of voters deserved.

Watched this for a while yesterday, the presenter/show was a blonde northern woman called Dewbsbury. It was a bit of a disaster really with technical errors all over the place (or 'gremlins' as the host kept calling them). She was talking for ages about going live to Boris' big press conference announcing the postponeent of 'Freedom Day' "any minute now" for about 10 minutes. Then when they did they had vision of Boris but no sound whatsoever. Panic stations all around and lots of waffle about 'the gremlins' followed. The panel guest they had on before it had left the studio but they scrambled to get him back in the seat to kill time and talk about something, anything to fill the silence.

He got back into the studio and then they showed a clip of Joe Biden telling reporters at the steps of Air Force 1 that he had a great meeting with the Quenn, she was very nice and that she reminded him of his mother. The panelist then went ranting about Biden but kept calling him "Sleepy Joe". Was thinking that even Boards has a higher level of discourse than this sh1t.

Then the Dewsbury one still scrambling for anything to talk about brings up Christen Eriksens heart attack of two days previous. There was no video clip of what happened and no new news, just a conversation about how awful it all was. After that she suddenly lurched to the Grenfell Tower fire, again there was no video clip or new news, they were just talking about how awful it all was. Then they went to a story from Kent about immigration saying the border force had no more space for unaccompanied minors trying to get into the UK, again no video, they were supposed to be talking to someone from Kent Council but "the gremlins" prevented it happening.

The other thing as well is it seems there is no rolling news like you expect of a news channel. Its just one opinion show after another. Im not sure what the point of that is on a supposed news channel. The joke with Sky News being 24/7 is that they show 7 minutes of news on rolling repeat for 24 hours a day. But at least if you tune in for 7 minutes you get the news of the day and then switch over. With GB 'News' you're not going to get the news but just some host and panelists opinion on the news, seems pretty pointless really for a so called news channel.

Basically propaganda aimed at certain people and designed to massage their already cemented opinions, while being practically worthless to everybody else.

All the time?

And you produce 1 quote where he refers to lack of Brexit Party involvement in a variety of BBC programmes.

Others have already posted details of other instances where Farage claims that the BBC don't cover him.

Here you have Farage accusing the BBC of Bias against him

And yet the BBC received a huge number of complaints for covering him and UKIP too much

A simple google search will show you multiple examples of Farage claiming bias against him ,UKIP (and the various other "parties" he led) and Brexit.

In fact everywhere you dig into the claims from the Political right that they are "being silenced" or that there is a "left wing bias" against them , the truth is usually the opposite.

In the UK , the Right get far more coverage than their support would suggest for balance - The Tories have about 40% support , yet they get far more air-time than that , even allowing for the fact they are the current party of Government.

In the US the claims from the right that "Big Tech are silencing them" is utter tosh as when you you look at the data for Social Media engagement almost the entire Top Ten most popular political posters on Facebook ,Twitter and Instagram are right wingers - Shapiro , Bongino etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,688 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

I've no doubt that a fairly significant percentage of the people viewing the channel over the last 24/48 hrs are people just interested to see what it's all about. I know that some have touted the relatively high audience share that it received yesterday.

Some will actually have been interested in seeing if it's "for them" but I suspect a larger cohort are just having a look to see what "UK Fox News Lite" looks like.

The viewing figures in about 2 weeks time will be telling.

There already was some viewing figures from their launch, this was taken at 10pm.
    From memory-
    GB News 1.1%
    BBC News 0.9%
    Sky News 0.4%
    BUT
    BBC News at 10pm had 31% of the available audience.

So that tells us the people who watch news channels are a minuscule audience anyway, most people just watch the main news on the main channel.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

A lot of people enjoy that though. Not everyone wants to be informed about what's going on - many prefer to watch a talking head giving out about migrants or how hard it is to be white or how something is "PC gone mad". There's an elitist assumption here that people should be informed of world events which I think is colouring perceptions of what this channel should be.

If you've ever met people, real people, like taxi drivers, labourers or pissed-off pensioners who've let the world pass them by, you'll notice that they don't care much for facts or much of reality for that matter. These are emotional people who are highly attuned to feelings such as impotent rage, inadequacy and fear. They don't want some college-educated fop to tell them what happened today, they want men of the people, like Lord Sugar to empathise with them, to share in their anger at the world, to make them feel like they're not alone.

So while it's easy to sneer at the amateur nature and lack of news and silly nicknames of this endeavour, it would be folly to think that it serves no purpose. It ignores to forgotten men (and women) of society - those with nowhere to go in the mornings, those who drive cars for other people, those no longer able to take care of themselves, those who purchase The Sun, those who never finished school; the list goes on. Those are the people being catered for here - not elites who read books and know things.

• Advertisement

There already was some viewing figures from their launch, this was taken at 10pm.
    From memory-
    GB News 1.1%
    BBC News 0.9%
    Sky News 0.4%
    BUT
    BBC News at 10pm had 31% of the available audience.

So that tells us the people who watch news channels are a minuscule audience anyway, most people just watch the main news on the main channel.

It's always been that way. For all the crying about "bias" from certain quarters, the straightforward news programme will be the place to go for actual news reporting. A report read out that delivers the basics of what's happening in the country and a few things that are going on around the globe.

"Analysis" and "opinion" be damned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

I've watched some GB News. It will be interesting to see how it develops as its obvisouly very early days so far.
    I think that it is a positive thing to have an alternative to the left-leaning Sky News and BBC - though I think Sky are at least trying for some objectivity with their hiring of Trevor Phillips.
    The BBC is particular has been accused of a host of bias in terms of reporting:-
    From its 'mostly peaceful' BLM coverage during COVID in which 50 officers were injured.
    The pro-remain stacking of the panel on Question Time;
    Its over-representation, relative to the population of young, liberal, LQBTQIA+ people;
    A newsnight presenter receiving a host of complaints for monologuing when its not the place for it;

Diceicle wrote: »
    I think that it is a positive thing to have an alternative to the left-leaning Sky News

Communist propaganda pretending to be objective news. Pravda reincarnate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,535 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

A lot of people enjoy that though. Not everyone wants to be informed about what's going on - many prefer to watch a talking head giving out about migrants or how hard it is to be white or how something is "PC gone mad". There's an elitist assumption here that people should be informed of world events which I think is colouring perceptions of what this channel should be.

If you've ever met people, real people, like taxi drivers, labourers or pissed-off pensioners who've let the world pass them by, you'll notice that they don't care much for facts or much of reality for that matter. These are emotional people who are highly attuned to feelings such as impotent rage, inadequacy and fear. They don't want some college-educated fop to tell them what happened today, they want men of the people, like Lord Sugar to empathise with them, to share in their anger at the world, to make them feel like they're not alone.

So while it's easy to sneer at the amateur nature and lack of news and silly nicknames of this endeavour, it would be folly to think that it serves no purpose. It ignores to forgotten men (and women) of society - those with nowhere to go in the mornings, those who drive cars for other people, those no longer able to take care of themselves, those who purchase The Sun, those who never finished school; the list goes on. Those are the people being catered for here - not elites who read books and know things.

You are just admiring yourself in the mirror, that is all you are doing.

I love the way Paddies have convinced themselves that they know ordinary Brits better than the Brits know themselves...

We don't have the stomach for media outlets that aren't part of the herd...we do group think across our media infrastructure and nothing but group think...it's been that way for decades and will be for a long time to come...that's the way we like it!!

Will it ever dawn on us why we lose so many of our young to the likes of Britain and the US?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,784 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Check out his masterful filleting of Jeremy Corbyn before the last election.

Glorious.

For the record, Boris got similar treatment.

Diceicle wrote: »
    I've watched some GB News. It will be interesting to see how it develops as its obvisouly very early days so far.
    I think that it is a positive thing to have an alternative to the left-leaning Sky News and BBC - though I think Sky are at least trying for some objectivity with their hiring of Trevor Phillips.
    The BBC is particular has been accused of a host of bias in terms of reporting:-
    From its 'mostly peaceful' BLM coverage during COVID in which 50 officers were injured.
    The pro-remain stacking of the panel on Question Time;
    Its over-representation, relative to the population of young, liberal, LQBTQIA+ people;
    A newsnight presenter receiving a host of complaints for monologuing when its not the place for it;

Seriously??

Sky News , Left leaning?

Left of what or who exactly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I genuinely thought Fox News was a parody of something before I realised they were serious. More of the same here I guess.

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Check out his masterful filleting of Jeremy Corbyn before the last election.

Glorious.

For the record, Boris got similar treatment.

For the record, labour only agreed to the Andrew Neil interview on condition Johnson had confirmed he would also sign up and the tory leader was also the beneficiary of audience laughter mysteriously edited out of the news segments on the bbc leaders debate. A mere technical glitch, apparently!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,163 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Not really watched and don't want to write it off yet, but if its going to be nothing mere than a mere Fox lite channel then Ofcom need to intervene ASAP.

It doesn't matter your politics but if it continues in this vein then you will get a MSNBC on the other side and when you look at the damage that MSNBC and Fox has done to American discourse that's the last thing the UK needs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

I watched an hour of Dan Wootton last night, from the segment with Covid expert Roger Daltrey to well into Rod Liddle, and it was worse than I could possibly have imagined. Dan seemed to have a bingo card of buzzwords he had to get through, in particular "woke" which he tried to get in at every opportunity. He spent a large percentage of his time telling us how great GB News was and even criticising a banal discussion of it on another channel.
    Even worse, the two "lefties" (and he used that word) he had on were huge on hyperbole and low on intelligent discussion so that the whole session was just a battle of buzzwords. And Liddle constantling talked over anyone who responded to him, coming across as just a d*ck.
    The actual news slots, if they exist, may be better, but the Wootton slot is mindless rubbish.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement