Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 NFL season - Week 3 thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭Panrich

Dallas killing themselves with penalties. You can't keep giving Wilson first downs.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,841 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Oat23 wrote: »
    Reminds me of Marcus Cooper during one of the Bears' meme seasons under John Fox

Thought of it immediately, the bears one was worse though because at least metcalf seems to have thought he was in already, he doesn't seem to have just been acting the dick.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,068 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Christ darnold has been absolutely brutal today. Another pick 6

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

Never mind the panthers actually, chargers are just killing themselves.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

Murray is trying to outdo Darnold with his third pick of the day, the lions on course to actually win, dare they begin to dream? :)

• Advertisement

Probably the worst passing performance we've seen from Murray, that should have been the 4th pick. Harmon I think dropped it after making the catch

I have Falcons -4.5

• Registered Users Posts: 15,203 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Poor Easton Stick. Waited his whole life to make it to the NFL. Gets put in due to an injury and 1 second before he's about to take his first snap his team call a timeout to replace him.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,648 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I still can’t get over the eagles and that mess a couple of hours ago. Jesus lads. Thankfully the cowboys are losing and hopefully do lose and the NFC east could be the swamp of the NFL with no team having a winning record. I’m kind of watching redzone but not really.

Well the chargers D does its job but I'd have no faith in the offence to drive down and pick up the win going on what we've seen all game.

• Advertisement

I have Falcons -4.5

That didn't come off

I have Falcons -4.5

**Cardinals

Tough break for chargers there.

Lions cutting through the cardinals

Chargers have killed 3 separate bets on me this evening. Self inflicted too which is annoying

That sums up the charger offence today.

Herbert though, has shown a lot of heart in this game and he started shaky but came back strong with no running game whatsoever

**** they had it! In and out of the hands for a walk in game winner

A walk in if the ball went to hand for the chargers. The panthers defence was all going to other way.

That's enough of Cards for me. Wasters.

Lions win a game of football!!!!!!!

Or did the cards **** the bed ?

• Advertisement

That's enough of Cards for me. Wasters.

When you throw 3 picks your always gonna be up against it. The lions have blown leads, but have been competitive and it was only a matter of time, surprised it came v the Cards but I didn't think Murray would put in such a poor passing performance.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Or did the cards **** the bed ?

Murray shat the bed anyway.

Lions finally got one done, that game winning drive was superb. Snapped an 11 game losing streak did it?

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Zoton

The Matt Patricia circus rolls on to another week

Zoton wrote: »
    The Matt Patricia circus rolls on to another week

I take it you don't think a corner has been turned? :D

Metcalf silencing the haters again :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

That throw from Wilson was incredible.

Wilson is something else

Some finish for drama, dak saw his name in lights there and missed the 4 Seahawks he threw it at :D

That throw from Wilson was incredible.

Perfect throw and Buck says it floated a little.

Himself and Aikman went silent after Metcalf caught it. I'm sure they're devastated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

Nice for Metcalf to get the winning TD after that shocker earlier

Advertisement