Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭Parawind

Recommend picking up 86 TIF Ajorque as an investment while he is still in packs before 6pm. Currently going for about 38k on xbox, the next lowest priced 86 rated french player is Digne at 52K currently and Ajorque SIF was selling for about 40k normally.

I picked up 13 of them. Not only being French but also being a ligue 1 player with the Ligue 1 POTM coming out next week, there should be plenty of demand for him. Also the 86 rating will likely be needed as its likely to be Mbappe or Yedder meaning higher requirements for the SBC.

The pack supply from the double packs has driven his price way lower then it should be, so it really seems as bankable an investment as there is right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

EA could be in some deep trouble here

The Problem with something like this is they will punish 1 or 2 low level employees and claim they are putting oversight in to prevent such actions from happening in the future. Nothing will actually be done to punish the players who exploited this and those cards will stay out there in the wild.

What makes this worse is the knock on effect that these cards have on the entire game. It means there were far more of these card out in the wild then there should have been based on the pack weight. It also means Pro players competing at the top 200 in WL needed to spend even more money to get the best players and compete at that level and that effect trickles down to the entire player base. With all of use requiring better teams to feel like we are able to compete. There is also the fact that this clearly impacted the coin price of TOTY players value as there is reduced demand on the market.

I have said it many times that FUT isn't even pay to win, its pay to compete.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,417 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Had to try it before it expired :(
    Only cost me 49k with my fodder.

6206464-F-47-D3-4-DAA-9-D45-FECB9-E6472-A1.jpg

I’ve had Kaka every year since fifa18 and his EoaE card.
    I still have it actually.
    Got his prime last year and it was fantastic but damn if they couldn’t have given me something different for a change.
    Loved Raul as a player and his prime was brilliant 2 years ago. Now it’s clunky as hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Noticed that the market crashed a lot so I said I'd buy CR7, Future Stars Kulusewski & What If Berchiche. That would give me a front four of Mbappe (RAM), Neymar (CAM), Kulu (LAM), CR7 (ST) - four meta players and I can go into 4-4-2, 5-2-1-2, 4-1-2-1-2 narrow or 4-2-3-1 (my usual).

I decided to play a few games and literally the first game, 12 shots to 3, 66% possession...3-3.

Same reason I decided to stop playing. I attack & dominate all game, get done on the counter with some broken 90 yard through ball or a player glitching through a tackle so the opponent literally scores from every attack. Losing games to people who have at least 9 men behind the ball is very frustrating.

I feel like all I do is complain about the gameplay now. I want to like FIFA 21, but Jesus, it's utter sh*te at times.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Reds:

81 Jo Hyeon, 81 Guilbert, 79 McClaren
    81 Jo Heyon, 83 Romarinho, 84 Kampl

Chose Guilbert and Kampl.

WL rewards: few 83s but nothing of note.

Rivals: Benzema, SMS, Muller. Loads of good fodder this week. Actually got Benzema twice, both untradeable, which is frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Got 90 Kane & 84 Kaml. Kane can go straight into an Icon SBC if they ever release a decent one

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

G3 Rewards:

76 Allevinah
    83 Kaderabek
    81 David

78 Larsson
    86 Zahavi
    83 Sanchez

No red Luke Shaw for me, 2 more chances with the player picks this weekend!!

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Saw last night a few league SBC's expired and were removed, Serie A, MLS, and some others. Are they now gone completely or will they come back with different rewards?

87 Mahrez & 86 Zahavi

Decent SBC Fodder so can't complain, I'll save them for an SBC where there is a guaranteed player that I want.

Took the Coins and selling everything from the tradable packs. Just building coins now toward a top Icon striker.

Given that we have so many Puskas fans here, has anyone had the chance to try moments Puskas. It looks like he is dropping in price. Wondering how he compares to the Mid card.

• Advertisement

Parawind wrote: »
    87 Mahrez & 86 Zahavi

Decent SBC Fodder so can't complain, I'll save them for an SBC where there is a guaranteed player that I want.

Took the Coins and selling everything from the tradable packs. Just building coins now toward a top Icon striker.

Given that we have so many Puskas fans here, has anyone had the chance to try moments Puskas. It looks like he is dropping in price. Wondering how he compares to the Mid card.

He looks amazing. But I would go for Cruyff.
    I’ve noticed since the last patch that Puskas is a small bit off so I’m going to try mid Cruyff which is an amazing card.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Saw last night a few league SBC's expired and were removed, Serie A, MLS, and some others. Are they now gone completely or will they come back with different rewards?

The latter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Any chance we get some more Icon SBC’s tonight ?

Would be nice if they dropped 3 (Or More) every Thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Any chance we get some more Icon SBC’s tonight ?

Would be nice if they dropped 3 (Or More) every Thursday

I hope so, I’m holding off doing Messi for time being as I’d hate to commit to Messi and then miss out on card I’d really like, like say a prime Best.

If they we’re clever they’d drop 6 icons including 1 or 2 excellent ones at reasonable prices and deflect attention away from the icon selling scandal a little bit

Christ prime Puskas has dropped from 3mill to 2.38 mill.
    Down 600k.
    I should have sold earlier as I would l have been able to get mid Cruyff.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,633 ✭✭✭nerd69

The crash the last week or two has been crazy. Any particular reason for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭BrentMused

nerd69 wrote: »
    The crash the last week or two has been crazy. Any particular reason for it?

Mainly EA flooding the market by releasing the 2 for 1 packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

BrentMused wrote: »
    Mainly EA flooding the market by releasing the 2 for 1 packs.

I thought the 2 for 1 packs sold out within a minute.

Would it really have had that much of an effect on the market? I could understand it if there were mass double pack openings, but these seemed to be no more than lightening rounds.

I just saw some people complaining on Twitter about the fact that the 2 for 1 packs sold out instantly, so not sure I have the full story.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I hope so, I’m holding off doing Messi for time being as I’d hate to commit to Messi and then miss out on card I’d really like, like say a prime Best.

If they we’re clever they’d drop 6 icons including 1 or 2 excellent ones at reasonable prices and deflect attention away from the icon selling scandal a little bit

Same here, I want to change up my team a bit, I've been using it for the last 4 weeks or so. Nothing has come along that has me interested. Packing prime Pele really done a number on me (not complaining EA) :D

3 new icon sbc’s. Ballack, schmeichel and rui costa.

None really appeal to me. I’ll see if ligue 1 potm is announced and if it’s not mbappe I might just do the Messi one

• Advertisement

Sky news even reporting the icon scandal now!

https://twitter.com/skynews/status/1370014687904075777?s=21

Not to worry lads, us plebs can still get a moments schmeichel :D

Damn I could have skipped yesterday’s icon pick and have completed 95% of PIM Ballack.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Any promo coming tmrw?

Lamposts wrote: »
    Any promo coming tmrw?

No Loading screen yet...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Lamposts wrote: »
    Any promo coming tmrw?

Fut birthday maybe, could be next week

• Registered Users Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Would Ballack be worth it? May wait to see what Ligue 1 brings tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Ballack looks nice, but I think it’s time to drop one or two big ones

• Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Schmeichel looks amazing on paper and very cheap only needing two 85 rated squads and an 84.

Anyone used much of Schmeichel as I see he's not that highly rated online?

Ballack also looks great and reasonably priced too.

BrentMused wrote: »
    Schmeichel looks amazing on paper and very cheap only needing two 85 rated squads and an 84.

Anyone used much of Schmeichel as I see he's not that highly rated online?

Ballack also looks great and reasonably priced too.

Had him in fifa 18 and 20 and he was horrendous in both. They really did him dirty as he’s arguably the best keeper of all time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Tenks

Wanted to spice up my team and had a modest amount to spend so bought 86 Larsson for 150k. Not exactly the most meta icon but had been using Werner whose passing frustrates me to no end.

First game hattrick for Henke. Very happy with how he plays on first look needless to say.

Advertisement