Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Census of Agriculture

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,961 ✭✭✭alps

And they seen to have medicine cabinets as well stocked as Pat Shortt's sweet shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Dinzee Conlee

That's because you're in the Cork Mammy's buy and sell groups.:pac:

Ha - they sound like super creepy groups to be in... you wouldn’t know what them mammies be selling... :)

I joined one or two on FB - I see yourself commenting in one all right Say... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,281 ✭✭✭✭Say my name

Ha - they sound like super creepy groups to be in... you wouldn’t know what them mammies be selling... :)

I joined one or two on FB - I see yourself commenting in one all right Say... ;)

I know nothing.. (in a Manuel voice). :D

I know nothing.. (in a Manuel voice). :D

As a lad I work with says - me no speak the good English ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭endainoz

whelan2 wrote: »
    I posted something on one last week and it was deleted as it wasn't what they wanted to hear. :eek:

Ah go on, tell us what shocking idea you posted. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,302 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

endainoz wrote: »
    Ah go on, tell us what shocking idea you posted. ;)

Some lad was trying to sell that he will reduce your electricity bill, I said just go on to bonkers.ie and anyone can do it themselves, no need to pay anyone for doing it for you....harmless

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭endainoz

Some lad was trying to sell that he will reduce your electricity bill, I said just go on to bonkers.ie and anyone can do it themselves, no need to pay anyone for doing it for you....harmless

Well how dare you for coming out with a good idea, has no place on those groups. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Donegalforever

Hi all.
    I thought the form was total sh1te also.
    Why d paper copy and post ?
    I could have done faster on agfood or icbf.
    Seems like another way to have some very important people employed in a handy job in cork

It could also be Big Brother gathering more information.

It could also be Big Brother gathering more information.

IMO, all of these things inform someones policy or strategy somewhere. Be it this census or carbon navigators etc. Data is important, but I don't believe it's being used for my good, which is why I try to remove myself from these things as much as I can now. I didn't start into farming to farm paper and I certainly didn't start into farming so paper could farm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Injuryprone

Got the reminder letter from CSO this morning. Funnily enough, it gave the option to complete it online. Grand and handy, took all of 10 minutes to do. You'd have to wonder why they went paper option only first. Typical Irish public sector

• Advertisement

Got the reminder letter from CSO this morning. Funnily enough, it gave the option to complete it online. Grand and handy, took all of 10 minutes to do. You'd have to wonder why they went paper option only first. Typical Irish public sector

Whats the link to complete online? I had a quick look there on mine, and I didnt see it anywhere...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Injuryprone

Launch.survey.cso.ie

The reminder letter gave me 2 numbers to log in with

The original letter had no mention of it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭minerleague

Launch.survey.cso.ie

The reminder letter gave me 2 numbers to log in with

The original letter had no mention of it

Thanks for this , couldn't find how to do it online myself

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,980 Mod ✭✭✭✭Genghis Cant

There's a phone number on the form that I rang with an enquiry, sorta trying to wriggle my way out of doing it.
    The long and the short of it was she took the survey over the phone , took around 5 mins.
    I wasn't expecting it to happen like that but I completed it anyway.

If you dont fill it in they keep sending reminders. You can write a note on it that you dont want to do it anymore afaik

I wonder can you. 4th reminder today plastered in red ink quoting law, "direct"ing me to send it back, threatening prosecution of an offence with fines of €2,500 or €45,000 depending on the offense.

Filled it in online but I do object to doing so.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,638 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

I wonder can you. 4th reminder today plastered in red ink quoting law, "direct"ing me to send it back, threatening prosecution of an offence with fines of €2,500 or €45,000 depending on the offense.

Filled it in online but I do object to doing so.

I wonder how many of those were sent out? One here somewhere too:(

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

blue5000 wrote: »
    I wonder how many of those were sent out? One here somewhere too:(

Quite a few if Facebook is any indicator.

Advertisement