Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Covid-19 measures are permanent, don't be a boiling frog!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,232 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

No sorry man. You're getting worked up and alienating your own family and friends for conspiracy theories you know are all bullshit.

That's entirely your own fault.

People don't have put up with people like yourself using bitchute or Twitter to pretend to be experts and to pretend to be persecuted. It's silly and embarrassing and more than a little annoying.

I also seriously doubt you have put anything at risk or altered your life in any way because of your claimed conspiracy beliefs. You guys talk a big game about fighting the power, but it only amounts to what you've been doing here in this form. Parroting what you're told to parrot by grifters and dumping the same empty and tired slogans to people who do not take you at all seriously.

Yea man. That will show Biden/Soros/Gates/ whoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,662 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

None of my family or friends are risking losing me or anyone else. I dont know anyone who would be so stupid in believing the above.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,380 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

• Registered Users Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭charlie14

Has it not crossed your mind that your friends and family have long ago figured out you are talking unsubstantiated horse manure ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,654 ✭✭✭storker

First, please provide a source for these stages. I'm very interested to know who defined them and how they were arrived at. In the meantime, let's take a mental walk down this road to genocide* to assess its validity with regard to COVID-19 vaccinations...

(*Sounds like a particularly dark Bob Hope/Bing Crosby movie, doesn't it?)

1. Classification: People are divided into us and them.

Very woolly and ill-defined. This is something that happens quite naturally in all societies. Employed vs unemployed, public sector vs private sector, left vs right, these voters vs those voters, this religion vs that religion. Although his happens, it very rarely results in genocide. Presumably the group you're convened about is anti-vaxxers. The nature group itself invalidates your claim because they can leave that group any time they choose. Unlike say, Jews in Germany who were still targeted even where they had renounced Judaism and converted to Christianity.

Verdict: False. Remaining stages: 9

2. Symbolization: People are forced to identify themselves.

Again, this already happened long before COVID. If you're a driver, you need to identify yourself on demand. Lakeside for most foreign travel. If you're lucky enough to look like a teenager you need to provide evidence to prove that you're old enough to buy alcohol. If you're opening a bank account or availing of financial services, you have to prove you are who you claim to be.

Verdict: False. Remaining stages: 8

3. Discrimination: People begin to face systematic discrimination.

Doubtless this refers to unvaccinated people being denied access to certain places. Sort of true, but then anti-vaxxers come from all religions, races and socio-economic backgrounds. So the discrimination is not based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity. Neither is it intended to victimise, it's intention is to encourage people to get vaccinated. If it's discrimination, then it's probably the only kind you can opt out of.

Verdict: Partially true if taken out of context. Remaining stages; 7.5.

4. Dehumanization: People equated with animals, vermin, or diseases.

No evidence of this happening.

Verdict: False. Remaining stages: 6.5.

5. Organization: The government creates specific groups (police/military) to enforce the policies.

This is just risible. In all countries, including those where genocide has taken place, the police and army already existed. This is the kind of non-point that convinces me that conspiracy theorists copy and paste any old nonsense they see without even reading it, never mind thinking about it.

Verdict: False. Remaining stages: 5.5.

6. Polarization: The government broadcasts propaganda to turn the populace against the group.

Information about the benefits of vaccination vs the dangers of non-vaccination are scientifically proven and cannot be dismissed as propaganda. By the way, genocide involves the annihilation of a group. The vaccination programme is aimed at inclusion, not exclusion, and certainly not extermination.

Verdict: False. Remaining stages: 4.5.

7. Preparation: Official action to remove/relocate people.

No sign of this happening.

Verdict: False. Remaining stages: 3.5.

8. Persecution: Beginning of murders, theft of property, trial massacres.

No sign of this either.

Verdict: False. Remaining stages: 2.5.

9 Extermination: Wholesale elimination of the group. It is "extermination" and not murder because the people are not considered human.

Nope.

Verdict: False. Remaining stages: 1.5.

10 Denial: The government denies that it has committed any crime.

(Sigh)

Verdict: False. Remaining stages: 0.5.

So, of the Ten Steps to Genocide, you're convinced that the sky its falling because we're on step 0.5 at most. A step that many other countries are on too, in some shape or form. You might as well claim that someone is on the way to the north pole because you've seen them walking down their driveway. Seriously, for your own sake, get some perspective.

On the whole I'd say anyone looking forward to a job with the new einstazgruppen is heading for a big disappointment.

• Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭buzzerxx

Sorry, why are you dumping silly facebooks memes.

Several people have asked you questions and directly responsed to your posts.

Storker in particular did an indepth break down of why your previous post (which you most likely copy pasted from twitter) was entirely wrong.

The fact you aren't responding to that doesn't make you look good, clever or brave. It doesn't show you have special knowledge. it doesn't prove you're a brave rebel researcher.

It shows that you're dishonest, lazy, cowardly and unable to express your own opinion.

Again, every time you post, you make yourself and your fellow conspiracy theorists and anti-vaxxers look worse and worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,849 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Ha I posted a similar cartoon awhile back, in before we're accused of being the same person working shifts as "shills"

• Subscribers Posts: 41,380 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

fair dues to those musicians for having the good manners to reduce their range of spittle spread when playing their instruments ... at a time where we have a pandemic which spreads by spittle.

how ignorant are those who do not understand this.

• Advertisement

When was the last time the government pressured you into eating healthily, exercising, drinking water,

getting to bed early, spending time in nature, breathing deeply, protecting yourself from EMF's & staying away

from chemicals?

Exactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,662 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

• Registered Users Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭charlie14

I`ll say this much for you. Every time I read one of your posts I think you cannot get any more inane or ridiculous, but with each subsequent post you manage to outdo yourself.

I did that because I thought my first response to it was a bit too flippant.

Meanwhile, and I forgot to mention this, a ten-second Google of TEN STEPS TO GENOCIDE" brought me to the website of the Holocaust Memorial Day Trust, where they have a page outlining what they see as they Ten Steps. The names of the steps are the same, but see if you notice any differences...

The explanation for the differences might be because:

• buxxerxx Edited it himself, realising that the original definitions couldn't be applied to the current situation
    • Someone else did that, buzzerxx found it and didn't bother looking any deeper into it.
    • buzzerxx looked into it and saw that the text had been "massaged" but went ahead and posted it anyway.

In each of these scenarios, buzzerxx torpedoes his own credibility (not that he had any, but let's pretend he did for a moment). Conspiracy theorists complain about being dismissed, ridiculed and not taken seriously. Lads, if being taken seriously is so important to you, try taking the subject seriously.

Let's take a minute to establish a baseline here.

How many kids do you know that have Myocarditis, Pericarditis, Strokes, Heart attacks, Blood clots, Functional Neurological Disorder, Bells palsy, Spontaneous deaths?

Zero.

Remember that. Because we are about to enter an era where these conditions are common in young children.

I really hope i am wrong on this and i am just being a paranoid ''Looney''

Are you going to even tip your hat at addressing some of the counterarguments to points you yourself brought up?

Ok. Let's establish a baseline.

First explain why you've been avoiding every single point made to you?

There's no point going down your tangents before you answer this, or any of the dozens of points and questions you're running from.

And again, you keep saying this silly "I hope I'm wrong" crap.

You know you're wrong. You're choosing to believe you're right despite reality so you can act like a special clever boy with cool special knowledge.

If you don't want to believe it, stop.

I especially like how he tried to co-opt the last stage given the things that have been claimed about the Holocaust in this forum.

Another zany prediction. This forum literally has 10+ years of these types of predictions. What is the difference between you and all those other people who came up with countless false predictions and conspiracies?

How do you know if I don't know anyone, or been affected by anything you mention there?

• Advertisement

First explain why you've been avoiding every single point made to you?   

I have a business to run and a family to look after and better things to do than argue with a person who thinks they know it all and are infallible.

You know you're wrong. You're choosing to believe you're right despite reality so you can act like a special clever boy with cool special knowledge.

That comment makes no sense, If i knew i was wrong i wouldn't be stressing myself out and worrying myself sick would i ?

At least i admit there is a slim chance i am wrong, why wont you admit that there is the possibility that you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭eddie73

220,000 individuals got Polio from the Polio vaccine in the Cutter incident. Following the Cutter incident was the administration of the Polio vaccine with monkey kidney cells contaminated with Simian Virus 40 (SV40) in the 1950's and early 1960's that increased the risk of cancer in individuals that received that vaccine.. The Polio vaccine and it's history is quite the eye opener.

Everything surrounding "Polio" and the vaccine has been a farce. If you use the "but Polio"... statement to argue in favor of vaccines, you have immediately removed all credibility and made it glaringly obvious that you haven't done an ounce of research and in fact don't know anything about vaccines.

You are cherry-picking isolated incidents from history in an attempt to cast a bad light on vaccines, but of course fail to mention the diseases which have been eradicated out due to vaccines, and the countless lives that have been saved.

It's dishonest anti-vax quackery, and it's no surprise you swallow it just like you do the conspiracy crapola you spout in here. Do you think for yourself? or are you just another mindless conspiracy sheep who posts all these cringe-worthy memes and unintelligible tropes

Once again this almost 100% overlap between anti-vaxxers and conspiracy theorists.

Another amazing "coincidence".

• Registered Users Posts: 25,486 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Remember when John Doe was sneering at us telling us all the restrictions were going to be lifted on the 22nd?..

Haha..Good Times..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,354 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

• Advertisement

Recurring vaccine dependant covid pass by the looks of things..

(The only really bad one..)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement