Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Covid-19 measures are permanent, don't be a boiling frog!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Unicorn Milk Latte

What? Didn't you know that you can COMPLETELY DISABLE the magnetic nanocrystals in the vaccine with a 5 day course of Fentimans Curiosity Cola???

HOW MANY TIMES does this have to be repeated to be understood?? Both Tenpenny and Marcola are fully behind it.

It is proven, beyond reasonable doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,805 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Oh here we go again, lazy attempts to discredit facts/figures under the pretense of "just asking questions". The hallmark of deniers everywhere.

The figures are wrong are they, then what are the correct figures?

The 'eugenics' narrative was that parts of the human population will start dying 3-6 months after receiving the vaccine. Many videos on that. The Culling.

We're past that point.

Over 6 months, no mass graves.

It was complete nonsense. Everybody knows that the pandemic was ACTUALLY created by Anthony Fauci, to enable voter fraud with mail in voting due to lockdowns. Only fools and sheep would doubt that, and blindly trust the illegitimate government.

🐸🐸🐸 BTW, as mentioned earlier, when you put a frog in cold water, then heat it up gradually, the frog jumps out when it gets too hot. 🐸🐸🐸

[starting to think about how to come up with an all new Covid conspiracy theory that involves Nostradamus]

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭mksbart1948

I understand that at the entrance you showed your papers and between sips you put on a double mask - like a good boy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,601 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Absolutey loving the desperation. 18 months down the toilet. 6 million doses given, nearly 3 mllion people fully vaccinated. No 5G tracking, no martial law. Life goes on.

People still dumping debunked links from Facebook in a blind panic.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Yea but... Masks might be permanent! For reasons! Something about muzzles!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Nope.

At the entrance you may have to scan a QR code with your phone, which has zero way of anyone tracing who you are other than Google/ Apple do already, and then you can delete that app if you feel like it, and then you drink your pint. You may need to put a mask on if going to the loo, but probably not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭eggy81

And a few months ago you only needed a few warm snacks to be safe. Funny. 'zero ways of tracing' <- that's funny too! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭eggy81

• Registered Users Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

I notice a new team of conspiracy theorists has tagged in over the last day or so. There is no change in their approach though. Same nonsense, different team and day.

You believe in a vaccine that has to be forced by 100% of the population to 'work' - 80% is not enough. You believe the flu disappeared for a year because people wear Chinese paper masks that they don't change for weeks. I bet you wrote that a year ago about people talking about vaccine passports. I wonder if you admitted right to at least one person when it was confirmed. Next in line are pseudo-PCR tests from which the CDC is already quietly withdrawing and on which the whole structure of fear is based.

Please don't tell me what I believe and don't believe.

Tell us what measures are permanent, and what the conspiracy is rather than ranting on at what you think I believe.

And yes, I believe that vaccines work. But forcing free people to take them through segregation is totalitarianism and evil.

No one is forced to take vaccines.

What is the conspiracy, and what measures are permanent?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

How does mask replacement, or not, generate cases of flu?

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Butson

The people saying that this is all about control and monitoring our daily lives are the same people blabbering all over TicToc, Instagram and Twitter etc. The day you set up an account on one of these platforms was the day you signed your "freedom" away.

Governments and big business already know everything about us, they didn't need to invent a global pandemic and vaccine to control our lives.

For how many years now they have been adding fluoride to your water, and what was the purpose of that when they started doing it? It's also probably a conspiracy theory.

After all, history is full of cases where the establishment voluntarily gave up power once seized. Oh no wait ...

And why all the fuss about 'two weeks to flatten the curve'. After all, it's just about not overcrowding the hospitals, coop on!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

• Advertisement

I'll tell you what is permanent. Covid is permament. It's not going away. And if the goal is to eliminate cases to zero (especially considering treating tests unsuitable for clinical purposes, amplified to the moon as a holy word like Ireland does) then lockdowns will also be permanent (if allowed by people)

Yeah Covid might stick around, like seasonal flu. So it makes sense to have jabs against it. Basic common sense. What's the conspiracy in any of that?

then you guys tell me what is the goal. We have 80% of the population vaccinated. Of which 100% in the highest risk group. Roughly, anyone who wants to can make an appointment and get vaccinated. So my question for you - non-conspiracy theorists. What is the goal after reaching which we will be able to scrap vaccine passports, masks mandates and seasonal lockdowns and turn Covid into personal responsibility like every other disease (many of are much more deadlier than Covid)?

To reduce Covid. When it was peaking in 2020, countries wanted to reduce it to a level that national health systems weren't threatened, whilst keeping the economy going. At the moment, with the current level of vaccination, many measures are being removed and more will likely follow (like the UK). It's all a balancing act between unnecessary deaths and returning to normal as much as possible.

You seem to be suggesting or trying to hint at "something else", what is that something else?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭323

Indeed, but they've also introduced a whole bunch of new measures since this thread began. Measures that were extreme conspiracy theories this time last year are now being accepted as normal by most. More to come.

“Follow the trend lines, not the headlines,”

Before demanding answers to random tangent questions, please answer the question conspiracy theorists have been leaving hanging for nearly 200 pages.

Which measures specifically are going to be permanent and why are they going to be permanent?

If you can't answer this question (and we all know you guys can't) just admit this and then we can deal with your deflection question.

I don't try to hint nothing, but if I do in your opinion please point to me where and I be happy to clarify.

What does reduce covid mean? Hospitals are not overwhelmed for at least a year now. But the goalpost seems to be moving further and further away. First it was about not overloading hospitals, then about inventing a vaccine. Now we have a vaccine that works and practically eliminates the risk of severe disease. You have a greater chance of being killed by lightning than that you will be hospitalized with covid after receiving the vaccine. The vaccine is available to everyone. However, that's not enough and goalpost have moved again. We need to incentivize the remaining 20% ​​of the population (usually young people for whom Covid is not a big risk, where more and more studies show that the risk of complications after the vaccine may be greater than the covid itself) by introducing covid passports and closing restaurants, nightclubs, stadiums etc. behind them. So what exactly does reduce covid mean? And the second question, taking advantage of the opportunity - and what if covid passports will 'not convince' (brackets intended) the remaining dozen percent to get vaccinated (because covid passports do not 'force vaccine on people' lol).

In a way, I have already answered you, but if it is not literally enough, I will try to answer it more explicitly by adding a few things.

The question you asked is manipulative and asked to make the addressee look silly. However, I agree that you have the right to ask it because it refers to the title of this thread (not created by me) Neither I nor you have a glass ball, so neither can I confirm that the restrictions will be permanent, and you cannot prove that they will not be.

All we have is moving goalpost (see answer above) and lessons from history (Historia magistra vita est). Examples where the establishment has voluntarily surrendered powers once aquired are scarce and far between. Usually when people choose security over freedom it ends up tragically. And so on.

Does that answer your question?

I don't think my question is deflective. This is the same question you asked - if I'm not right and you are please explain this to me.

Ok. You believe that it doesn't make sense for them to do this.

What do you believe is the real reason?

Why do you believe they are really trying to force the vaccine on people?

• Advertisement

No, you have not answered my question at all. You've just gone on a bit of a rant.

I asked you to specifically explain which measures will be permanent. Please outline at least one.

The please explain why it is beneficial to the people behind this conspiracy to fake a pandemic.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement