Advertisement
Boards Golf Society are looking for new members for 2022...read about the society and their planned outings here!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

I am Clairvoyant.

Closed Accounts Posts: 9 ✭✭✭ Day at a time

You can ask me questions to answers Yes or No, I do communicate with my spirit guide.
    Please understand once you ask something from that world you have to create balance on this one - what that means you asked spirit with mediums help - you have created spiritual energetic imbalance, so you have to do do a good deed to somebody living here on earth to restore balance (As money or time does not exist in that world) . When it comes to tarot cards big No No as malevolent spirits prey on people who choose to go to tarot readings. At the moment spiritual world is not a very nice place and humans should know about it. Life itself never stops it always changing, so if you got an answer and it changed or it did not happen - it simply means that, either you haven't done something to create it, or some other human being or life form changed a situation.

Last note: Spiritual world is not for everybody who wants to know things as you dear humans might not be ready to accept consequences.

Comments

Advertisement