Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I am Clairvoyant.

• 07-09-2020 9:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

You can ask me questions to answers Yes or No, I do communicate with my spirit guide.
    Please understand once you ask something from that world you have to create balance on this one - what that means you asked spirit with mediums help - you have created spiritual energetic imbalance, so you have to do do a good deed to somebody living here on earth to restore balance (As money or time does not exist in that world) . When it comes to tarot cards big No No as malevolent spirits prey on people who choose to go to tarot readings. At the moment spiritual world is not a very nice place and humans should know about it. Life itself never stops it always changing, so if you got an answer and it changed or it did not happen - it simply means that, either you haven't done something to create it, or some other human being or life form changed a situation.

Last note: Spiritual world is not for everybody who wants to know things as you dear humans might not be ready to accept consequences.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Odelay

Where is Elvis? Is he on the moon?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Whats the winning numbers for the euromillions tomorrow night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Day at a time

No its not, but I see you just want to laugh bro, good day to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

To be fair he or she did say only yes or no answers!

There is no time nor money in spiritual world, and trust me I have already tried to ask my spirit guide for lottery :D unfortunately it does not work this way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭emo72

Is trump going to win?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭hayoc

I did a good deed yesterday.

So Ill ask - does he ever regret what he did? Does he wish he had done things differently?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,441 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Was it deliberate?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭Yester

Is it aliens?

Pm me give me a controlled question like is my brothers name is Mark? if it not right spirit guide will tel me it not if its right it will tell me its yes. and I stay away from politics as it is dirty subject. please don't ask meaningless things as life is way more to this. Ask whats is important in your life, family friends. By clairvoyance I know who are my friends, by clairvoyance I have chosen jobs with good people to work, by clairvoyance I have got to know when I be moving on in life. I ask you not to ask silly things as my time here is limited.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

Ok, here is a simple question. Do you really believe the things you say to be true?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Vangoghslow

Is my brother's name Mark?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Is their ^^^ brothers name Mark?

Is my brother's name Mark?

No. I mean yes. And if I'm wrong then I'm.not really wrong, he was probably named Mark in a different life but or maybe your Mam was going to call him Mark but something mad happened after he was born and she ended up calling him Phideus or something.. That's how it goes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Also, you have a 50% of getting a right answer, hardly clairvoyant with those odds!

How about you tell me my date of birth?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭Yester

Pm me give me a controlled question like is my brothers name is Mark? if it not right spirit guide will tel me it not if its right it will tell me its yes. and I stay away from politics as it is dirty subject. please don't ask meaningless things as life is way more to this. Ask whats is important in your life, family friends. By clairvoyance I know who are my friends, by clairvoyance I have chosen jobs with good people to work, by clairvoyance I have got to know when I be moving on in life. I ask you not to ask silly things as my time here is limited.

I'm serious about the aliens question.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Odelay

If you were any good as a clairvoyant you wouldn’t need us to post questions, you’d already know them and just be posting answers.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭sadie1502

Is my mothers name Joan?

I only tell this once, Clairvoyance has so many different forms, communication with spiritual world has a lot of different ways, if you feel that I am a ''fake don't write to me'' this is your choice, this is your own will. I have came here to to help people evolve spiritually, if you are Ignorant as an Iron bar please keep it to yourself, as you have no idea what clairvoyance or spiritual world is. You want to know? So please be polite and patient PM me if need answers, and No I am not trying to impress anyone this is not needed as we are all one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭kenmm

Do you make money from clairvoyance?

• Advertisement

No I don't make any money from it, I work as anyone else.

No I don't make any money from it, I work as anyone else.

Why did you ignore my question?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭StevenToast

Are you MR.FEGLIEN?

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

No am I am not, please forgive if i don't answer everything, same like you I have to work and do my daily routine, and my apologies if I haven't answered correctly, as I do mistakes reading my spirit guides messages ( it does happen as it is not as easy dear humans think) . Nothing is easy, and everyday is a learning curve for me as for anyone else.

No am I am not, please forgive if i don't answer everything, same like you I have to work and do my daily routine, and my apologies if I haven't answered correctly, as I do mistakes reading my spirit guides messages ( it does happen as it is not as easy dear humans think) . Nothing is easy, and everyday is a learning curve for me as for anyone else.

You havent answered any questions here yet though?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,324 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Is it utterly bizarre that Boards.ie has a forum dedicated to psychics and mediums?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭El Tarangu

Is it utterly bizarre that Boards.ie has a forum dedicated to psychics and mediums?

Sure why not? Horses for courses.

I believe it is a good thing as humans want to know more, as we are all spiritual beings, unfortunately not everyone understands that life itself is a lot more that people see here on surface of earth, there are places that not all humans see. People should understand that not only humans so far are here, that is why dear people seek answers from other living forms. Ignorance and human Ego is biggest enemies of any human being. Boards.ie has done good letting people know that there is other side that impact our daily lives.

Is Gemma O Doherty fully mad or just half mad?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,422 ✭✭✭tobefrank321

Are you taking the p1ss?

Advertisement