Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 Arc De Triomphe

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭nuckeythompson

What did Blake say?

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Blake hanging them all on ITV. I would say his phone is about to explode.

Varian pulled all his runners yesterday as well.

They are going to blame the supplier.

https://www.rte.ie/news/business/2020/1002/1169062-gain-investigates-banned-substance-in-horse-food/

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭nuckeythompson

What did Blake say?

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Blake hanging them all on ITV. I would say his phone is about to explode.

Varian pulled all his runners yesterday as well.

They are going to blame the supplier.

https://www.rte.ie/news/business/2020/1002/1169062-gain-investigates-banned-substance-in-horse-food/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

It was a slow race, but the ground looked awful, I am struggling to think of another Arc where the ground was as bad. I remember 1999 was on heavy going, but it did look not as bad as 2020's Arc.

The ground was far worse when Solemia won it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Worst Arc in memory imho. Enable clearly no longer at her best and no O Brien horses present. Love or Magical would have eaten these. You could say it was quite fitting for the year that's in it.

Magical who is 1 from 5 over the trip, would have beaten those? Just the six lengths behind Sottsass in the race last year on better ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭markjbloggs

boardise wrote: »
    Intriguing and tantalising comment . Anything more specific forthcoming ?

Nothing specific, just a lot of "why's".

Such as, why does a synthetic performance enhancer end up in multiple batches of feed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

byronbay2 wrote: »
    In case anyone here backed Love ante-post with PP, they are giving a "Justice Refund" for all bets, no max. Fair dues to them, soothes the pain a little bit although most of my Love dosh was on BF.

Went to get my Love ante-post money back today only to find that it was not a refund but a free bet to the value. I know that this is better than a slap in the gob with a wet fish but it is not a refund. Bit pissed off but what can you do?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭The Tetrarch

Such as, why does a synthetic performance enhancer end up in multiple batches of feed?
    It was a mistake.
    If there is an investigation it will consist of looking out the window, examining fingernails, and shuffling feet.

Advertisement