Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky - Legal Method To Bypass Loyalty Punishment

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,719 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I find it odd that you dislike how they treat loyal customers so plan on cancelling only to sign up again and continue to give them money.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Infinity Loop

lertsnim wrote: »
    I find it odd that you dislike how they treat loyal customers so plan on cancelling only to sign up again and continue to give them money.

I agree with you! That's why I cancelled my own Sky account and got rid of them never to return!

They on the other hand have a Sky addiction.... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Infinity Loop

Thank you to everyone for your help and input! :)

They got sorted in the end. Eir offered them a much better package which made them serious about cancelling Sky, but then I guess Sky realised they were serious and made them an offer to stay (which I would not have taken as it was still more expensive then Eir) so they're happy now and got a new dish, Q box (that actually has HDMI ports for a change!) and their internet.

Thanks again and good luck to anyone being loyal to Sky! :P

Advertisement