Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

would you hook up with good looking riff raff

Options
2»

Comments

pgj2015 wrote: »
    having sex without condoms with one night stands is disgusting.

Dunno if it's disgusting. The act of sex isn't exactly visual poetry at the best of times.

It's definitely unwise and risky but sex with a condom is also less fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Dunno if it's disgusting. The act of sex isn't exactly visual poetry at the best of times.

It's definitely unwise and risky but sex with a condom is also less fun.

only an animal has unprotected sex with a one night stand.

Padre_Pio wrote: »
    I might meet one :D

How do you manage that? Bouncer?

no, not a bouncer. that wouldn't be enough time to get chatting someone.

OP reminds me of Ross Kemp in Extras. :D

(for those unfamiliar, skip to 9 mins: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6s01so)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Liamo57

pgj2015 wrote: »
    If I had a cent for every time I have been chatted up or asked out by a good looking woman who I would consider riff raff I would be very rich. I meet a lot of women while working, nearly every women I have been with in the last few years I have met through my job. So far I have rejected all approaches from the rough women, now sometimes they are stunners but I just weigh up the pros and cons and always tell them im married or just not interested in seeing anyone.

My worst night mare would be getting one of these women pregnant, then you are stuck with a lot of hassle for the next 18 years at least.

The women im talking about are the type that would be big drinkers/drug takers, hate the guards, would always be in a fight on a night out, would be always fighting with you if they were going out with you etc.

For me, it would be a hit and run job. Drink, ride and gone before dawn.

• Advertisement

Liamo57 wrote: »
    For me, it would be a hit and run job. Drink, ride and gone before dawn.

yeah that is ok if you are away on a holiday or stag weekend or something but its different when they live locally.

• Site Banned Posts: 280 ✭✭CertifiedSimp

Hoboo wrote: »
    You'll die a virgin so.

Not if your auld lad is sound!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Hmm well hope you survive if you go down that route op.

Advertisement