Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

would you hook up with good looking riff raff

Options
  • 18-08-2020 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭

If I had a cent for every time I have been chatted up or asked out by a good looking woman who I would consider riff raff I would be very rich. I meet a lot of women while working, nearly every women I have been with in the last few years I have met through my job. So far I have rejected all approaches from the rough women, now sometimes they are stunners but I just weigh up the pros and cons and always tell them im married or just not interested in seeing anyone.

My worst night mare would be getting one of these women pregnant, then you are stuck with a lot of hassle for the next 18 years at least.

The women im talking about are the type that would be big drinkers/drug takers, hate the guards, would always be in a fight on a night out, would be always fighting with you if they were going out with you etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,174 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

You sound like you want someone to give you permission. If you're an adult you don't need it.
    The only advice I'll give you is to wear a condom.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Seamai wrote: »
    You sound like you want someone to give you permission. If you're an adult you don't need it.
    The only advice I'll give you is to wear a condom.

I don't want permission. im just wondering what other people do in similar situations. I always wear condoms.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,470 ✭✭✭Dave0301

pgj2015 wrote: »
    I don't want permission. im just wondering what other people do in similar situations. I always wear condoms.

They will make a decision based on their own values, morals and what it is they want out of the situation.

You sound like you want approval for getting off a sexy "howiya luv" :pac:

It's very simple. I always remember and act upon the Golden Rule - never, ever, put your mickey in Crazy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭Hoboo

jimgoose wrote: »
    It's very simple. I always remember and act upon the Golden Rule - never, ever, put your mickey in Crazy.

You'll die a virgin so.

jimgoose wrote: »

all women are crazy but its just how crazy do you want to go?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Mongfinder General

Lightweight. Wearing condoms is like taking a bath with your socks on.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,825 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

nearly every women I have been with in the last few years I have met through my job.

Are you a delivery man for Agros?

Dave0301 wrote: »
    They will make a decision based on their own values, morals and what it is they want out of the situation.

You sound like you want approval for getting off a sexy "howiya luv" :pac:

once again im not looking for permission from people on boards who I don't know. I just now some people would go for it but I don't.

• Advertisement

having sex without condoms with one night stands is disgusting.

Hoboo wrote: »
    You'll die a virgin so.

Oh well... :pac:

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

If I had a cent for every time I have been chatted up or asked out by a good looking woman who I would consider riff raff I would be very rich. I meet a lot of women while working, nearly every women I have been with in the last few years I have met through my job. So far I have rejected all approaches from the rough women, now sometimes they are stunners but I just weigh up the pros and cons and always tell them im married or just not interested in seeing anyone.

My worst night mare would be getting one of these women pregnant, then you are stuck with a lot of hassle for the next 18 years at least.

The women im talking about are the type that would be big drinkers/drug takers, hate the guards, would always be in a fight on a night out, would be always fighting with you if they were going out with you etc.

Did you turn down Gemma Doherty? I mean, she probably cleans up well, but not sure would I call her stunning. Don't know is she much into booze or drugs, but you never know.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭Padre_Pio

If I had a cent for every time I have been chatted up or asked out by a good looking woman who I would consider riff raff I would be very rich.

Those women are not good looking.

Raise you standards

• Registered Users Posts: 2,303 ✭✭✭landofthetree

Where are you meeting them? Asking for a friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,037 ✭✭✭✭neris

Where are you meeting them? Asking for a friend.

probably out the front of mountjoy or cloverhill at the end of visiting time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

That's all fine and dandy, however if you don't want to be lumbered with a child or an STI, you have to take steps to protect yourself.

Padre_Pio wrote: »
    Those women are not good looking.

Raise you standards

My standards are high but they are good looking, even a blind man could see that they are. not classy obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Mr Meanor

My standards are high but they are good looking, even a blind man could see that they are. not classy obviously.

They probably know they're good looking but it sounds more like they're not picky, go for it! if your good they'll tell each other, If not you won't be bothered again by them.

Mr Meanor wrote: »
    They probably know they're good looking but it sounds more like they're not picky, go for it! if your good they'll tell each other, If not you won't be bothered again by them.

why would they not be picky? most of them don't even work, I run my own business and am doing well, that is why I don't go near them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

Only riff raff count money in such a fashion hoisted with ones own petard.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭Dickie10

i know exactly what the OP means, yeah i often had to let a few women like that off to pasture, usually they were prreggers a year or so after. I find i get chatted up endlessly by these types but they usually have a kid already. sometimes in fairness they really are lovely girls and good types but already have a kid and are looking for a daddy. I shifted one beautiful girl on stpehens night two years ago, stunning a nurse, but had a kid , was going to chance it id say, it was game ball for that night but then said **** that ****, kissed her goodbye outside the nightclub and i headed home. im sure she thought this was even more amazing a man who didnt want a one night stand, anyway made sure not to run into her for a few weeks, next i hear shes with a guy when i see her around paddys day, 4 months later a kid arrives, number 2. obvisously had hooked up with this guy mid january and had baby no 2 by october. i dodged a bullet there

• Registered Users Posts: 33,633 ✭✭✭✭listermint

I think it's the girls that dodged a bullet here. Spanners with an over inflated self worth who'll more than likely be off trying it on with anything that comes sniffing around the next time their out.

Regular... Ehh letharios....

Not.

listermint wrote: »
    I think it's the girls that dodged a bullet here. Spanners with an over inflated self worth who'll more than likely be off trying it on with anything that comes sniffing around the next time their out.

Not.

Have you not read what kind of women im talking about? they aren't exactly a catch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Mongfinder General

listermint wrote: »

Not.

2 pump chumps I bet. Long term will end up with some dull as dishwater ditz. Loveless, sexless marriage after their dream woman realises what they are.

2 pump chumps I bet. Long term will end up with some dull as dishwater ditz. Loveless, sexless marriage after their dream woman realises what they are.

You wish. some people have high standards.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,494 ✭✭✭bb1234567

Why do you think so many riff raff approach you OP? Do good looking non riff raff also approach or is it limited to that one group who show interest ?

bb1234567 wrote: »
    Why do you think so many riff raff approach you OP? Do good looking non riff raff also approach or is it limited to that one group who show interest ?

good question. I get approached by all sorts, good looking, average looking, riff raff, posh, inbetweeners etc, im not saying I get approached 10 times a day or anything but with the job I do, I might meet 40 different women a day and so the odd time they text me of call etc asking to meet up, go on a date etc

now by riff raff im talking about women who are heavily into drugs/drink, get into trouble with the law, have a very unpleasant way about them. so im not sure why some posters have replied like im a snob, its like women who would avoid going out with some criminal who beats women, obviously they will want to avoid such a person.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭Padre_Pio

good question. I get approached by all sorts, good looking, average looking, riff raff, posh, inbetweeners etc, im not saying I get approached 10 times a day or anything but with the job I do, I might meet 40 different women a day and so the odd time they text me of call etc asking to meet up, go on a date etc

I might meet one :D

How do you manage that? Bouncer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,506 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

I'm more concerned about the volume of women hitting on the op. To make you rich it must be continued line of women after you.

If I got 1 cent for each time someone hit on me good or bad I dont think I could buy a bag of taytos with it

Let's assume every women in the country hit on the op that roughly 2milliom adult women. At one cent an encounter that's only 20k

Advertisement