Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Have you had covid 19?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Pablo Escobar

kippy wrote: »
    We don't have figures around either number tbf but yes, it is off course possible these people had it and still got a negative in the antibody test - but all 4 of them?

It's very unclear on how many people will develop them. It's variable in current testing and we also don't know how many people have actually had the illness. It's highly likely that it's many multiple times what has been confirmed. The unconfirmed are most likely to have been to the milder end and as far as I'm aware milder cases tend to correlate with lack of antibodies.

Of course, it's also likely that none of them had it. I've had loads of people tell me "I was dying in December".....that doesn't tally with my suspected case. I felt absolutely fine (in general) but I couldn't breath properly. But as far as we know it hits different people with different symptoms with differing levels of severity. I'd be slow to dismiss somebody, but I'd be cautious at the same time.

Advertisement