Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LMS 2020/21

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,246 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

ScummyMan wrote: »
    10 -4s, 1 -8 (remoteboy)

1 wildcard active (shanotheslayer) no other chips active.

18 Bruno captains, 6 Grealish, 2 Vardy, 1 Hamez, 1 KDB, 1 Jiminez, 1 DCL, 1 Kane
    Chips/hits
    1 Wildcard
    10 x -4
    1 x -8

Captains:

18x Bruno Fernandes
    6 x Grealish
    2 x Vardy
    1 x Jimi, Hamez, Kane, KDB, DCL

Jayus 18 Brunos 6 Grealish's and a DCL in pear tree.

I am the DCL captainer slightly concerned now. I did bring in Bruno though. But for some reason I felt DCL could do better v Fulham. Maybe Everton all players back was the logic? Now I am severely questioning it!

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Fcuk! Did NOT think Bruno would be this highly owned/captained. Vardy captainer here without Bruno. Bit worried...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Fcuk! Did NOT think Bruno would be this highly owned/captained. Vardy captainer here without Bruno. Bit worried...

Keep meaning to bring him in but can't suffer a second United player in my team.

Yeah I am amazed by it. Hedged by bets by bringing him in though as a non captain. Will be raging if he gets one of his flukey 17 points jobs from nothing two pens and an assist or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Will be closely monitoring those 6 grealish teams now to see what the expectancy is. Should have a strong idea how this week will go by this evening after Bruno plays.

• Advertisement

18 Bruno's got it right .... Well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Think I am trouble here with my Grealish Captain call

kilburn wrote: »
    Think I am trouble here with my Grealish Captain call

6 grealish captains.... I think the -8 from pope springs eternal and captain grealish is the target.

It really shows the importance of choosing the right captain, well done vinagre salah ... DCL captain.

6 grealish captains.... I think the -8 from pope springs eternal and captain grealish is the target.

It really shows the importance of choosing the right captain, well done vinagre salah ... DCL captain.

Yeah pope springs on -8 is 3pts behind me as it stands. Zaha and Robertson his main threat to me so once they stay quiet I’ll hopefully be alright. But you never know!

Only checked now to be honest. Did not see everton match.
    Plus yesterday, I was kind of annoyed at getting rid of Son for a -4 - getting Bruno and KDB.

Very pleased now as Sterling and KDB v Fulham should be juicy.
    Amazed I am still in this too be honest as I am hardly getting spectacular scores mosts weeks.
    I am more like Burnley just doing enough to stay in the the division nothing fancy! :D

• Advertisement

Only checked now to be honest. Did not see everton match.
    Plus yesterday, I was kind of annoyed at getting rid of Son for a -4 - getting Bruno and KDB.

Very pleased now as Sterling and KDB v Fulham should be juicy.
    Amazed I am still in this too be honest as I am hardly getting spectacular scores mosts weeks.
    I am more like Burnley just doing enough to stay in the the division nothing fancy! :D

You and me both .... I somehow manage to rumble on ... Could easily go out every week, I decided to remove lookman from my team and replace him with grealish, typical of the season so far.

Onwards and upwards, will be amazed if I survive until Christmas, to be honest I could easily go this week, if pope didn't take a points hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Cantonas Seagulls sets the early benchmark with 52 all out

https://www.fplgameweek.com/#/team/2636/league/352811

• Registered Users Posts: 19,678 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Vardy blank would make it interesting...

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Vardy blank would make it interesting...

No...it wouldn't!!!

Rikand wrote: »
    Cantonas Seagulls sets the early benchmark with 52 all out

https://www.fplgameweek.com/#/team/2636/league/352811

Eeek.... I'm on 42 with 4 to play .... It's gonna be tight, definitely need a goal from someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

Having a poor week and bottom in running but think I need to be pretty unlucky to go out. Jiminez missed pen might do it

Betting in running would have me favourite to go this week, just can't catch a break these days - between Matip's handball going unnoticed, to Villa's and West Brom pens both getting overturned.

Robertson doing well and Vardy so far quiet, really not going well for me. Could be in trouble.

Going to be some scrap to fight off relegation tomorrow night

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭remoteboy

This is going down to the wire. I have a 7 point lead over Donal T. We both have Zaha and he has Reidewald to sub in for Salah. Think everyone else is safe.

• Advertisement

remoteboy wrote: »
    This is going down to the wire. I have a 7 point lead over Donal T. We both have Zaha and he has Reidewald to sub in for Salah. Think everyone else is safe.

Think there are another 4/5 players with 39 points or less - not sure what your looking at?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Think there are another 4/5 players with 39 points or less - not sure what your looking at?

You’re right. I had the info sorted arseways. Apologies.

I'm bottom, on 33pts. Not looking good. Can't see Podence doing much for me, lots of us have McCarthy, so I think for me it all rest on Taylor! Should he play!

Zaha out with covid.... Means I have a big fat zero coming off the bench from Justin(Leicester).

Zaha out with covid.... Means I have a big fat zero coming off the bench from Justin(Leicester).

your safe though - massive scrap down that bottom. 5 teams fighting for survival and waiting patiently for the 7pm team news.
    Current 4 points between 5 teams.

If Kilman gets 2 or more - i'm probably gone, given i have no players left to play. Alternatively Taylor losing his CS could help.

I'm bottom, on 33pts. Not looking good. Can't see Podence doing much for me, lots of us have McCarthy, so I think for me it all rest on Taylor! Should he play!

Wow, my heart. Taylor secures his CS and is on for 2bps. No Zaha, and Podence starting is helpful too. Taylor's bonus are crucial now!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Down to 1bp now.

42 is the score to get -

slimshady007 needs 0 point from McCarthy and Kilman - highly unlikely that combination would end up getting a minus between them.
    sheroman01 needs 1 point from McCarthy and Prodence - on the assumption Taylor holds his 2 bps
    AdpRo needs 3 points from McCarthy and Jimenez
    Skreddy needs 5 points from McCarthy, Kilman and Adams.
    skippy15 needs 2 points from Kilman

Based on all that i'm odds on to get eliminated. best hope is for an early yellow for Kilman, or an unfortunately injury that forces him off pre 60. Given the week he's had though - don't want to wish bad luck on him, so come on Adams - get your first career hattrick.

Podence better not get subbed off pre-60 mins again tonight!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭CSF

42 is the score to get -

slimshady007 needs 0 point from McCarthy and Kilman - highly unlikely that combination would end up getting a minus between them.
    sheroman01 needs 1 point from McCarthy and Prodence - on the assumption Taylor holds his 2 bps
    AdpRo needs 3 points from McCarthy and Jimenez
    Skreddy needs 5 points from McCarthy, Kilman and Adams.
    skippy15 needs 2 points from Kilman

Based on all that i'm odds on to get eliminated. best hope is for an early yellow for Kilman, or an unfortunately injury that forces him off pre 60. Given the week he's had though - don't want to wish bad luck on him, so come on Adams - get your first career hattrick.

Southampton are a good side to be hoping for 2 goals from to be fair.

Advertisement