Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Times Family Subscription - [Read 1st post]

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Setanter

freebee23 wrote: »
    Hi OP, how are you getting that price of €70 per year. Is this the price per subscription in total or is it €70 per person for 3 sharing. Cheers, freebee23

Apologies, sleep deprived when I posted originally. It's €16 X 12 months divided by three so €64 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭gerard2210

Setanter wrote: »
    Apologies, sleep deprived when I posted originally. It's €16 X 12 months divided by three so €64 each.

If it's priced weekly, you need to add another month to get the 52 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭PopTarts

gerard2210 wrote: »

Yeah it’s €4 x 52 = €208 / 3 So €70 give or take

• Registered Users Posts: 4,529 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

gerard2210 wrote: »

It's priced monthly so it should be €16 X 11 and then add €1 as the first month is only a euro.

True, and I believe this was the basis of my original calculation.

Interesting I was charged yesterday €16 by IT so they quote weekly and charge monthly. I have run Spotify, Netflix, Headspace and Disney+ families. Always share at net cost, dealt with wonderful people all along, no one ever took the piss.

BA is a most useful forum for making your hard earned go a bit further and it's fun. Cannot understand why people overthink it.

• Advertisement

One place left

• Registered Users Posts: 14 irishboyrudy

Setanter wrote: »
    One place left

Still left?

Advertisement