Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm a Celebrity 2020

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

razorblunt wrote: »
    Oh it's 100% not up for discussion I reckon. Even if it was they'd never air it. Mo is well advised to stay away from all of that, he's not the brightest lad so he'd catch himself out.

The story was his doorbell was "broker" but he'd actually lashed out the back door when he heard it go unexpectedly. Similar to Serena Williams locking herself in her Safe Room as she thought it was a "home intruder".

I think the same regarding AJ, he's either very familiar with the type of characters in the celeb world or just an astute judge of character.

AJ is doing Strictly for years . He meets all sorts of celebrity and Egos and all types
    I imagine over the years he would be very astute and able to handle the Egotistical ones

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I didn’t know much about Mo before he went in to be honest. I knew of him but I tend to tune out all things sport and so hasn’t heard of the doping scandal. I like him in there though. He’s the most normal, doesn’t vie for attention and all things considered I reckon in reality he is pretty close to the person he seems to be in there. I don’t sense any badness from him, whereas I do with Shane and Jordan. Giovanna and Vernon I feel are fake. AJ is okay but not winner material. He could be if he stood up to them more but I don’t blame him for not wanting to do that either. Can’t see my interest in Mo lasting once the final is over and he will quickly go back to being “who?” to me but for now I think he comes across well

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Degag wrote: »
    I don't get how Jordan is favourite to win it? I doubt too many had heard of him prior to this and it's not like he's covered himself in too much glory so far:confused:

He was but now G has overtaken him and Shane

I'd prefer DumbMo or Ajax win

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

How or why is G so popular? I'd never heard of her before this or seen her in any magazine (I read Heat *hangs head in shame*). They're just such a lackluster bunch this year but I agree about AJ seeing through the bull**** and simply not partaking. Shane seems jealous of AJ and at his age that's a bit cringey and pathetic. I have this mental image of him and Colleen doing the nasty with her on top smoking her head off going Ooh Alfie! Barf!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,052 ✭✭✭Be right back

Porklife wrote: »
    How or why is G so popular? I'd never heard of her before this or seen her in any magazine (I read Heat *hangs head in shame*). They're just such a lackluster bunch this year but I agree about AJ seeing through the bull**** and simply not partaking. Shane seems jealous of AJ and at his age that's a bit cringey and pathetic. I have this mental image of him about Colleen doing the nasty with her on top smoking her head off going Ooh Alfie! Barf!!!

I think that the others are so loud and over the top, that maybe people are sick of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,802 ✭✭✭Rfrip

How or why is G so popular? I'd never heard of her before this or seen her in any magazine (I read Heat *hangs head in shame*). They're just such a lackluster bunch this year but I agree about AJ seeing through the bull**** and simply not partaking. Shane seems jealous of AJ and at his age that's a bit cringey and pathetic. I have this mental image of him about Colleen doing the nasty with her on top smoking her head off going Ooh Alfie! Barf!!!

And now I no longer like Shane.

Thank you....someone needed to put me out of my misery!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Rfrip wrote: »
    And now I no longer like Shane.

Thank you....someone needed to put me out of my misery!

Finally!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I used to read heat in the hairdressers :) It was my guilty pleasure, without any guilt! Now I only have insta to help me avoid all the awkward small talk. It was painful enough when they asked about plans for the weekend and holidays, but its slim pickings nowadays!
    I had one hairdresser who used to watch same shows as me which was great for the chats but then I found one who does my hair better (lol) but her taste in TV is questionable... says me on the I'm a celeb thread... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

neonsofa wrote: »
    I used to read heat in the hairdressers :) It was my guilty pleasure, without any guilt! Now I only have insta to help me avoid all the awkward small talk. It was painful enough when they asked about plans for the weekend and holidays, but its slim pickings nowadays!
    I had one hairdresser who used to watch same shows as me which was great for the chats but then I found one who does my hair better (lol) but her taste in TV is questionable... says me on the I'm a celeb thread... :pac:

Haha I associate Heat with the hairdressers too. What is it about a hairdresser making small talk that's so awkward! If a barman says any plans for the weekend I'll happily chat away but when my hairdresser says how are you, I sink into the chair and want to disappear! Maybe it's cos of the mirror right in front of you and the lack of alcohol:)

Hope Jordan goes tonight but doubt he will. I wonder if he'll come out in a few months time..

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

neonsofa wrote: »

It’s the one thing I miss in the salons, the three month old stale trashy mag gossip!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

screamer wrote: »
    Mo is kitkat
    he cant sing
    he cant dance
    but he can go a long way.......

I wish we had seen more of him
    He is very likeable
    And seems to be absolutely useless at everything except running :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,075 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

What will they do this year instead of Celebrity Cyclone? Still have it, but throw sheep from the sidelines instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,802 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Ok guys I love you all but I’m out

I can’t watch this.

It’s so so bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,506 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

sligeach wrote: »
    What will they do this year instead of Celebrity Cyclone? Still have it, but throw sheep from the sidelines instead?

probably 2 domestic hoses and a hairdryer. maybe a few plastic balls from a ball pit

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

They treat Jordan like a baby and he acts up on that!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,202 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Hide and fùcking seek.

What the actual shíte is this.

This is beyond dire but waited this long might aswell suffer to the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭wyrn

So much air time for Jordan :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

It’s the one thing I miss in the salons, the three month old stale trashy mag gossip!

You're obviously going somewhere very upmarket if they're only three months old!

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

I don't watch it anymore. Just follow the thread. Less frustrating

• Registered Users Posts: 7,506 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

the area they have is huge

• Advertisement

I'm done.
    Have lost all interest

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

We didn't see enough of Jess. She's so funny. Too much Jordan and Shane.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Are they actually serious

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I would love to feed black beauty

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭screamer

how infantile they were in that castle coins......

• Registered Users Posts: 23,202 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

AJ and Jess didnt even try to get it in the bucket and were just flaking the buckets at each other :pac:

Jess is hilarious she actually might've made this year tolerable.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,075 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

I think they deliberately made the question easy so that the others could get their treats, which was nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,792 ✭✭✭appledrop

Treats from home sure they are all going home in 2 days or sooner for those eliminated tonight!

Ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭screamer

Boredom reminds me of yer man off police academy with the strange voice and questionable camera looks..... just more boring

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

appledrop wrote: »
    Treats from home sure they are all going home in 2 days or sooner for those eliminated tonight!

Ffs.

But but I miss you my bestie (since the beginning of the thread) :D

Advertisement