Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Which gaff would that be? Surely he doesn’t keep anything in the one on Ratoath drive.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Watch this:

It's over an hour, but a great hour.

Synopsis, use a credit card for everything.
    Jaysus leo DiCaprio hasn't aged well

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

theballz wrote: »
    Yep, I know people in Weirs from over the years, I’ve heard all sorts of whispers and stories along them lines.

The thing with Rolex’s is there is 4-5 year waiting list on most new models, they have a solid customer base of celebrities (eg Conor McGregor) and other wealthy business people.

They don’t like doing business with the likes of Roo. Very bad for image

Wilson's auctioneers, had an online auction on behalf of government agencies last month, plenty of flash footwear to1k, handbags to2.5k, watches up to 125000 in value and 4 or 5 lumps of gold weighing between 1 and 2 kgs

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

Why are they bothering raiding him? lol

How much do they reckon he is bringing in a month? He’s a child like. Fake clothes and watches. Really can’t picture this lad moving weight

If you ask Nicola Tallant she’d have you believe he’s got more influence in Irish crime than the monk!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Interestedxx1

Jeff2 wrote: »
    I'm going to post this link as I don't think I was posted.

I'm sure it would be fine to do so.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.ie/news/5870110/teenage-daughter-dad-edward-ward-dead-gangland-hit-dublin-murder/amp/[\URL]

💔

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

Why are they bothering raiding him? lol

How much do they reckon he is bringing in a month? He’s a child like. Fake clothes and watches. Really can’t picture this lad moving weight

So hammer him now, before he becomes too big. Keep on top of him so that he's toxic to the main men. No-one wants to deal with someone drawing that much heat. Too much risk and potential loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

He's a lucky lad is ears. Had more than a few very serious attempts on his life but he's still here the lucky beggar

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭rondog

The guy isnt a genius but hes not thick.He doesnt have his wealth on his kitchen table waiting for CAB to raid it and take it away.
    I know of an english lad who paid people to take 10k(hidden ) abroad and he had a fortune hidden not far from La concha mountain in marbella.

Probably still makes mid night visits to his little hole in the ground and lives will off it.

Used to visit his little hole inthe ground every time he was on holiday in marbs.

Tried to follow him a few times but he made sure i couldnt :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭IRE60

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

IRE60 wrote: »

1 man and 1 woman were charged the other fella was still in custody. Haha the second guy must be constipated and they were waiting for evidence to charge him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

rondog wrote: »
    The guy isnt a genius but hes not thick.He doesnt have his wealth on his kitchen table waiting for CAB to raid it and take it away.
    I know of an english lad who paid people to take 10k(hidden ) abroad and he had a fortune hidden not far from La concha mountain in marbella.

Probably still makes mid night visits to his little hole in the ground and lives will off it.

Used to visit his little hole inthe ground every time he was on holiday in marbs.

Tried to follow him a few times but he made sure i couldnt :-)

So he posts it on Instagram to over 4 thousand followers instead?

The lad is thick. Simple as.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 85 ✭✭macpaccrack

GW is definitely thick. Most of them are all over the papers are.

This site is poxy with all the racist ****e posted all over the place in other threads. Is there any other Irish forums that discuss irish gangland???

This site is poxy with all the racist ****e posted all over the place in other threads. Is there any other Irish forums that discuss irish gangland???

Boards would be fairly liberal when it comes to racism Id say. People are banned fairly sharpish for it in my experience.

Unless you are part of the new wave liberals that think white people cant wear braids or dreadlocks I cant see you finding much offence here.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Thesiger

The Free Kick and Peoples Republic of Cork forums have gangland threads, nowhere near as active as on here though.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Are ya not in the Diublin Gangland WhatsApp pal?

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭Plasandrunt

1 man and 1 woman were charged the other fella was still in custody. Haha the second guy must be constipated and they were waiting for evidence to charge him.

You'd wanna be unlucky to get caught with stuff in Dublin Airport

• Registered Users Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Depends on who you are.

Omackeral wrote: »
    Are ya not in the Diublin Gangland WhatsApp pal?

The what now?

A good few people PMing me about the Dublin Gangland WhatsApp group. The admin says we’ve only room for two more max so just throw a post here about why you think you should be added and I’ll have to pick the two best. It’s the fairest way because I’ve received 7 requests so far.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Anyone remember the good old days of customs being 2 old cops sitting at a table saying "howya goin" to you as you walk by with bag full of whatever you wanted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

They had to be set up,informed on or off their face. Looking at major time Irish beak's don't like importer's.

I would like to be added to the group to keep up to date with everything that is happening I really hope one day we can get justice for my daddy

Good morning. I have to make an apology to you this morning Miss. My post about a WhatsApp group was just a running joke from a couple of years ago. Every few months someone would say there‘s a private group chat or another forum discussing things because this thread is no good (in their opinion) while they themselves offered nothing. Often this would be from people or literally one or two posts. Last night I got messages from a fella with zero! I was only trying to provide a bit of light relief with that in mind.

I didn’t take into account your story on here and for that I want to say sorry. You’ve handled yourself with courage and dignity on this forum and I regret that I neglected your own situation.

I hope you get peace of mind for your Dad.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,229 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Bit stupid coming through a basically empty airport with your guts full of coke. They can probably count on two hands the number of people per flight.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Madmax03

Some people say Mr. Big was linked Eddie ward and Brian Downs murder 2007 but some people also say Christopher Zambra was also involved and fat Freddy does anyone know ??
    No they aren't linked to that
    Git was linked to JC shooting in Grumpy Jacks pub

What racist ****e are you waffling on about?

Are you referring to mention of travellers who are deeply involved in drugs all over Ireland,involved in insurance fraud on a large scale (ie faking car crashed,swallowing glass in restaurants trying to get claims and get restaurants and play areas shut down).They are also involved in multiple gang feuds and extremem violence all over ireland.

Or, you referring to the black gangs that are terrorising part of dublin,travelling in gangs of 30/40 and beating the crap out of white lads on a daily basis as they were last summer?The same ones who are involved in multiple gang stabbing and moving alot of drugs all around their 'turf'?

You can pretend these group arent developing massively in irish gangland but let me tell you wait til you see in a few years they will be Big players.

To call it 'racist ****e' when people are pointing out FACTS shows your pure ignorance and your part of the reason these black gangs have not been tackled and are running amok in certain parts of dublin where white locals are terrified.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

What racist ****e are you waffling on about?

Are you referring to mention of travellers who are deeply involved in drugs all over Ireland,involved in insurance fraud on a large scale (ie faking car crashed,swallowing glass in restaurants trying to get claims and get restaurants and play areas shut down).They are also involved in multiple gang feuds and extremem violence all over ireland.

Or, you referring to the black gangs that are terrorising part of dublin,travelling in gangs of 30/40 and beating the crap out of white lads on a daily basis as they were last summer?The same ones who are involved in multiple gang stabbing and moving alot of drugs all around their 'turf'?

You can pretend these group arent developing massively in irish gangland but let me tell you wait til you see in a few years they will be Big players.

To call it 'racist ****e' when people are pointing out FACTS shows your pure ignorance and your part of the reason these black gangs have not been tackled and are running amok in certain parts of dublin where white locals are terrified.

Here lad,

Off called, he wants you to fuck him.

there's an entire forum dedicated to your "views" - go post there. This thread is about gangland shootings - they just haven't been shooting each other much lately.

Thank you I’m new to looking into all this so I just have to try each and every tho ing I can and get as much information as I can for my daddy Edward rip

Madmax03 wrote: »
    No they aren't linked to that
    Git was linked to JC shooting in Grumpy Jacks pub

The papers said in april that Git was linked to double murder Edward and Brian Downes so I was curious

Here lad,

Off called, he wants you to fuck him.

there's an entire forum dedicated to your "views" - go post there. This thread is about gangland shootings - they just haven't been shooting each other much lately.

MY views??? I can post 20 links here to what i stated.

I can also post 5 links on traveller related shooting ie Eric fowler and many others.

SO before you post a stupid comment trying to be funny maybe engage your brain or do you believe travellers havent committed any shootings?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

MY views??? I can post 20 links here to what i stated.

I can also post 5 links on traveller related shooting ie Eric fowler and many others.

SO before you post a stupid comment trying to be funny maybe engage your brain or do you believe travellers havent committed any shootings?

Work away lad, I can't stop you, post away to your hearts content -

Somewhere else.

Advertisement