Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Along with the Dutch and the Danish guy thats the third major cocaine trafficker that Dubai cops have arrested in the last six months. After Dubai turning a blind eye to it for many years its clear EU governments are putting pressure on them to act and make arrests.

Is Kinahan definitely still in Dubai, when was the last time there was any confirmed report that he is still there? Seems strange that he just stays there as a sitting duck when seeing his fellow cocaine traffickers getting locked up and extradited. Some here saying he is an MI5 asset but Im not seeing an angle where he could be useful to them, at least not long term anyway.

Yea he's still there and safe for now amd him and his brother are working for Mi5 100 percent. Cancer gets his barn brack off afghanis that are involved in terrorism and he gives Mi5 there money trails but that's been drying up for him so he's been thrown English and Scottish firms under the bus to try keep buying more time he knows the ends coming that's why he making Nicky sit in a ****hole Turkish prison and paying his legal bills testing out the extradition cases in court. I'd say he will throw macker to the wolfs soon enough to he only brought him to dubai as a Guinea pig

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭LifesgoodwithLG

Exactly my father was 24 years old and was murdered in relation to something which he had no involvement with ... his Parents are getting old I just hope they live to see the day that they find out who murdered their child[/QUOTE

Losing a loved one is heart breaking, but through murder never mind an unsolved murder adds layer on layer of trauma and horror. I hope that you get some resolution and peace in your heart. I am truly sorry for your loss.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

To eddies daughter what was said here is what was said at your das inquest that it was freddies orders to get downes for informing
    Inquest said 2 loads were caught in downes cars after downes was arrested.that would be a definite death sentence with freddie
    Thats what the cops think,so downes was informing,and it makes sense in that mad world
    Who the actual shooter was could be speculated here from only a handful of heads from that crew
    Freddie might never get out and the shooter is probably dead or in for life too i hope
    Dont mind those other stories in papers about mr big and git zambra,1 thing you learn from being here years is that journalists just print what they want and make up most gangland stories

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Interestedxx1

Haladmirer wrote: »
    To eddies daughter what was said here is what was said at your das inquest that it was freddies orders to get downes for informing
    Inquest said 2 loads were caught in downes cars after downes was arrested.that would be a definite death sentence with freddie
    Thats what the cops think,so downes was informing,and it makes sense in that mad world
    Who the actual shooter was could be speculated here from only a handful of heads from that crew
    Freddie might never get out and the shooter is probably dead or in for life too i hope
    Dont mind those other stories in papers about mr big and git zambra,1 thing you learn from being here years is that journalists just print what they want and make up most gangland stories

Thank you very much .. if Freddy is already in for life I wish he would just confess and tell something about my father’s murder

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 396 ✭✭Open the Pubs

The Ballyfermot "serial killer" is understood to be now living in Dublin's south inner city where he has formed a close relationship with a junior associate of convicted psycho murderer Jeffrey Dumbrell.

"This whole situation has become very complicated and now the mob who were the original suspects in the Willie Maughan case are being threatened themselves over money that is owed," a source explained last night.

"The whole thing is a mess and like is often the case in these situations, rowing over money and alleged debts can have very serious consequences, especially when you consider who is now involved," they said.

Read More
    Family fear drug gang targeted missing couple: 'Our son knew too much'
    The 38-year-old "serial killer" who has been at loggerheads with the Traveller gang has spent many years of his life in prison including on remand for a murder that he was cleared of and a lengthy jail sentence for his involvement in a series of terrifying armed robberies in the 1990s.

Apart from the fatal shooting of a man in Tallaght, the Ballyfermot thug is also a suspect in a host of other gangland murders some of which he acted as a getaway driver.

He is suspected of involvement in the double murder of Brian Downes (40) and Edward Ward (24) who were shot dead in Walkinstown in October, 2007, as well as the brutal slaying of career criminal John Berney (29) in March 2008

https://m.herald.ie/news/gangland-serial-killer-puts-pressure-on-mob-suspected-of-couples-disappearance-31204365.html

The above article links a "Ballyfermot serial killer" to the Brian Downes and Edward Ward murder.

I believe that is referencing Alan Wilson, who was previously on trial for murder of Mariora Rostas and was imprisoned last year for conspiracy to murder Gary Hanley.

I have no idea whether that article is accurate or not but that is who it is referring to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Thesiger

https://m.herald.ie/news/gangland-serial-killer-puts-pressure-on-mob-suspected-of-couples-disappearance-31204365.html

The above article links a "Ballyfermot serial killer" to the Brian Downes and Edward Ward murder.

I believe that is referencing Alan Wilson, who was previously on trial for murder of Mariora Rostas and was imprisoned last year for conspiracy to murder Gary Hanley.

I have no idea whether that article is accurate or not but that is who it is referring to.

38 years old in 2015 doesn’t seem to match Alan Wilson.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 396 ✭✭Open the Pubs

Thesiger wrote: »
    38 years old in 2015 doesn’t seem to match Alan Wilson.

True age is a bit off but being cleared of a murder charge and Ballyfermot serial killer is pretty close description no?

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Haladmirer wrote: »

I talked to the girl she a brave young one looking for justice for the innocent against scum. From what I hear git zambra was the shooter but was nothing to do with big it was Freddie and brynes that ordered it and I seen the girl say there she wish Freddie would confess now that he doing life he appealing his conviction over daiti Douglas murder so he hoping to get back out but I wouldn't bank on him admitting even when he loses his appeal. Zambra worked for different people that's why papers connecting lots of different groups

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Thesiger

True age is a bit off but being cleared of a murder charge and Ballyfermot serial killer is pretty close description no?

Maybe. I thought it was Eric Wilson who had the “serial killer” reputation among those brothers though. And he’s been locked up since around 2012.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Interestedxx1

I am Edward‘s daughter I have heard 100 names being thrown about saying that they are linked I really don’t know at this stage anymore my father was murdered the least we want to know is who done it even if they are dead we just want to know who ...we would also like my father’s phone and personal belongings back the police still have them and said they will not release them until the case is solved And by the looks of it it’s never going to be solved

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭MrSanchez

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

MrSanchez wrote: »

The links to Limerick, the burglary convictions and the cross border connection would suggest to me he travels around alot anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 ciapen

• Registered Users Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Could be first arrest was for questioning and second one is because they now know what they want to charge him with.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Barnavave

MrSanchez wrote: »

The links to Limerick, the burglary convictions and the cross border connection would suggest to me he travels around alot anyway.

Laurence O'Connor from Muirhevnamor. Wouldn't have any links to the cultural gangs around Limerick boss.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Im melting away

If it's a TV drama, won't it have to be like love/hate based off real events but all mixed up to not identify any people or murders?

Paul Williams has a book about the monk out on 19 October 2020, only came across it after re reading cancers e book.

https://www.bookstation.ie/product/the-monk-the-life-and-crimes-of-irelands-most-enigmatic-gang-boss/?gclid=CjwKCAjw2Jb7BRBHEiwAXTR4jd5ToobOvjcNqe3sJ2ToirM4TlzsgvZTaYWxXvFlActOSjvCGgr3uRoCud4QAvD_BwE

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭IRE60

ciapen wrote: »

Unreal it took that long, given he'd been outed here - linkedin and all that!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I'm going to post this link as I don't think I was posted.

I'm sure it would be fine to do so.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.ie/news/5870110/teenage-daughter-dad-edward-ward-dead-gangland-hit-dublin-murder/amp/[\URL]

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Any news on the swords bust,links, etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,194 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    Always wondered how the washing would work on a large scale like construction and others. So DK hands his dad say 10m of hard drug cash, then what? I think of it like the construction company now has a big pile of money that they then can’t bank due not being able to prove where it came from. Even if they used it to buy things they cant just hand over say 250k cash to another company for machinery for example because then that company has the same issue. Can someone enlighten me a bit?

It’s easy enough with car garages etc you say a cars been in and had 2k of work done to it simple as but that’s okay for laundering maybe a few hundred grand over a year or something not DK or even LB style money with lots of zeros.

Good programme on BBC maybe a year or so ago about how gangs used gold to launder it. They’d go to Antwerp with the cash to buy gold (at a rate), then bring the gold to Dubai (as much easier to carry than cash), then sell the gold on exchanges there. They’d issue notes and the money would go through a couple of banks

They’d obviously lose percentages along the way but Dubai was seen as being the centre of it and it involved billions

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-50194681

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Anyone who thinks that watch is real is simple. A watch like that can’t be bought with cash in this country and comes with a waiting list of about 5 years. A skinny little child from Finglas wouldn’t have them type of legitimate connections.

That watch is a fake as is all the gear these lads where, is as all the gear Garda pick up from brands like LV, Gucci etc

What amazes me most about this thread is how posters hold the likes of flashy in such high regards. Do you think a big time dealer would be wearing fake clothes and watches?! Absolutely not.

These lads are not big time, they just puppets. The big lads like Gill are the ones with the coin - they don’t flash it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

theballz wrote: »
    Anyone who thinks that watch is real is simple. A watch like that can’t be bought with cash in this country and comes with a waiting list of about 5 years. A skinny little child from Finglas wouldn’t have them type of legitimate connections.

That watch is a fake as is all the gear these lads where, is as all the gear Garda pick up from brands like LV, Gucci etc

What amazes me most about this thread is how posters hold the likes of flashy in such high regards. Do you think a big time dealer would be wearing fake clothes and watches?! Absolutely not.

These lads are not big time, they just puppets. The big lads like Gill are the ones with the coin - they don’t flash it.

The clothes they buy are real, canada goose jackets don't cost 10k they are making enough to buy them, but I agree the watch that was posted is fake

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 85 ✭✭macpaccrack

theballz wrote: »

If you walk into a shop with anything over 8k in cash and try to buy a watch they will ring the Guards. Unless GW has legit businesses then he's not going to be able to purchase something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Ernie Ryan

If you walk into a shop with anything over 8k in cash and try to buy a watch they will ring the Guards. Unless GW has legit businesses then he's not going to be able to purchase something like that.

What about If u were in vegas .. take cash off u there.. and wat about all the other lads caught with 20k 30k watches in Ireland.. they weren't fake..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 85 ✭✭macpaccrack

Ernie Ryan wrote: »
    What about If u were in vegas .. take cash off u there.. and wat about all the other lads caught with 20k 30k watches in Ireland.. they weren't fake..

You have to declare anything over 10k in cash at the airport.

Most of the 'other lads' with 20k, 30k watches have legit businesses washing their money. I don't think Flashy has that although I may be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

You have to declare anything over 10k in cash at the airport.

Most of the 'other lads' with 20k, 30k watches have legit businesses washing their money. I don't think Flashy has that although I may be wrong.

He could easily buy it of someone that bought it with washed money:)

It's still fake though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

He can pay people to wash money for him but there are plenty of scammers selling fake watches online. Id say its more likely he is trying to make a fake watch look real.

Anyway its fairly pointless, he is public enemy number one will get plugged or seriousjailtime one day or another and all he has to show for it is some bling.

You can spot new money a mile off and it wears watches like that. It shouts about how rich it is and gets taken to the cleaners by old money. He just wants to be accepted by the old money but doesnt understand its not about bragging its about quietly collecting more and more money and more and more power.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Joe Kaine

Plenty of shops & businesses will take the 8k cash and more and not a word about or from the Guards. I lodged 35k cash into a family members credit union account last week, tumbled the whole lot out of a shaving bag onto the counter. No questions asked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

He can pay people to wash money for him but there are plenty of scammers selling fake watches online. Id say its more likely he is trying to make a fake watch look real.

Anyway its fairly pointless, he is public enemy number one will get plugged or seriousjailtime one day or another and all he has to show for it is some bling.

You can spot new money a mile off and it wears watches like that. It shouts about how rich it is and gets taken to the cleaners by old money. He just wants to be accepted by the old money but doesnt understand its not about bragging its about quietly collecting more and more money and more and more power.

It’s just nonsense.

I don’t know how kids like that wearing fake jewellery are actually dictating going’s on.

Who is he hiding from?

Advertisement