Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Btw here is the fake watch.

€200 replica of a €90,000 watch. Shipped from China.

Btw here is the fake watch on DHGate.

€200 replica of a €90,000 watch. Shipped from China.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

theballz wrote: »
    It’s just nonsense.

I don’t know how kids like that wearing fake jewellery are actually dictating going’s on.

Who is he hiding from?

I think there is a few people moving into his area, he was fighting with a pile of ballymun kids publicly but he will probably wait until he get his back up crew back together or come back and deal for whoever is running things later.

It looks to me, and Im not from the area like he is just sitting it out to see which way the wind is going to blow.

If he did have anything to do with the Kilmore lads death it was said bigs kids pulled the trigger on the sanambar fella, that would link big to the kilmore father and his gang I suppose, thatd link big pushing into flashys patch in Finglas. Thatd link Flashy having to take a staycation out of the way in the sunny south east.

For all I know he is doing a small time version of running to Dubai and is directing operations from his wexford base.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,086 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Joe Kaine wrote: »
    Plenty of shops & businesses will take the 8k cash and more and not a word about or from the Guards. I lodged 35k cash into a family members credit union account last week, tumbled the whole lot out of a shaving bag onto the counter. No questions asked.

Doesn't mean they didn't/won't notify the Revenue. That notification is likely automated. At the end of the month, they probably "push a button" to generate a report for revenue detailing all activity above the threshold. That will include multiple transactions (you can't simply hide it by doing 35 lodgements of 1k each)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,086 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

He can pay people to wash money for him but there are plenty of scammers selling fake watches online. Id say its more likely he is trying to make a fake watch look real.

Anyway its fairly pointless, he is public enemy number one will get plugged or seriousjailtime one day or another and all he has to show for it is some bling.

You can spot new money a mile off and it wears watches like that. It shouts about how rich it is and gets taken to the cleaners by old money. He just wants to be accepted by the old money but doesnt understand its not about bragging its about quietly collecting more and more money and more and more power.

New money will buy the newest and most expensive phone model as soon as it is released.

Old money will keep a broke phone for months

;)

• Advertisement

New money will buy the newest and most expensive phone model as soon as it is released.

Old money will keep a broke phone for months

;)

Old money has an investment in the company telling you that its bad if you dont have a brand new phone.

If you walk into a shop with anything over 8k in cash and try to buy a watch they will ring the Guards. Unless GW has legit businesses then he's not going to be able to purchase something like that.

I really don't know if this is true. Shops are incredibly sceptical and quick to ring guards when buying a watch, because they are the big losers when the guards do their rounds and check for stolen merch. However a huge, and largely not discussed in the industry, segment of the market for high end watches are both blue and white collar criminals. Also, the second hand market on these watches are more active than the first hand one, it's often the only way to buy one. The idea that buying this watch is completely unattainable, not for monetary reasons, but for availability, to someone who can source a kilo of coke, to me is silly. The laws, rules and regulations, etc are set up to make purchasing that kilo a lot less easy than a high end watch, and yet we all know it happens daily.

I really don't know if this is true. Shops are incredibly sceptical and quick to ring guards when buying a watch, because they are the big losers when the guards do their rounds and check for stolen merch. However a huge, and largely not discussed in the industry, segment of the market for high end watches are both blue and white collar criminals. Also, the second hand market on these watches are more active than the first hand one, it's often the only way to buy one. The idea that buying this watch is completely unattainable, not for monetary reasons, but for availability, to someone who can source a kilo of coke, to me is silly. The laws, rules and regulations, etc are set up to make purchasing that kilo a lot less easy than a high end watch, and yet we all know it happens daily.

I collected watches, I’ve bought 20k watches with cash in the past and no one has said a thing. However, I am in my mid 30’s, I don’t wear tracksuits or talk like a pikey.

If GW walked into weirs wearing a fake Canada goose jacket and purse around his neck, you can bet your bollocks eyebrows would be raised and they would request a deposit with full ID and ultimately follow up with the Garda.

Don’t be under an illusion, high end jellewery stories will look into you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Joe Kaine wrote: »
    Plenty of shops & businesses will take the 8k cash and more and not a word about or from the Guards. I lodged 35k cash into a family members credit union account last week, tumbled the whole lot out of a shaving bag onto the counter. No questions asked.

if you lodge more than E9, 999 in a bank account they should ask for proof of where it comes from and or a notification is sent to the Gardaí automatically

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Thesiger

I collected watches, I’ve bought 20k watches with cash in the past and no one has said a thing. However, I am in my mid 30’s, I don’t wear tracksuits or talk like a pikey.

If GW walked into weirs wearing a fake Canada goose jacket and purse around his neck, you can bet your bollocks eyebrows would be raised and they would request a deposit with full ID and ultimately follow up with the Garda.

Don’t be under an illusion, high end jellewery stories will look into you.

Yeah I heard something about Roo who gets talked about a lot on here, apparently he got a Rolex worth something like €15-20k taken off him, went into Weirs a day or two later and bought a direct replacement for it. The shop handed over the CCTV to the guards who promptly took it off him.

• Advertisement

Thesiger wrote: »
    Yeah I heard something about Roo who gets talked about a lot on here, apparently he got a Rolex worth something like €15-20k taken off him, went into Weirs a day or two later and bought a direct replacement for it. The shop handed over the CCTV to the guards who promptly took it off him.

He has been in organised crime since he was a teen and didnt really have that much to show for it 15_20 years later when the police took everything off him.

If he was in an honest job he could have easily been earning atleast 40-50 grand a year by now.

Thesiger wrote: »

Yep, I know people in Weirs from over the years, I’ve heard all sorts of whispers and stories along them lines.

The thing with Rolex’s is there is 4-5 year waiting list on most new models, they have a solid customer base of celebrities (eg Conor McGregor) and other wealthy business people.

They don’t like doing business with the likes of Roo. Very bad for image

• Registered Users Posts: 48 MrMedium

Yep, I know people in Weirs from over the years, I’ve heard all sorts of whispers and stories along them lines.

The thing with Rolex’s is there is 4-5 year waiting list on most new models, they have a solid customer base of celebrities (eg Conor McGregor) and other wealthy business people.

Interesting....

https://amp.independent.ie/irish-news/news/arnotts-and-brown-thomas-train-staff-to-identify-money-laundering-39545192.html?__twitter_impression=true

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭IRE60

But they do, and have done for years!

It saw the article MrMedium refers to above. It's a bit like the ship has sailed on that one. They have been taking bogie money for years - inadvertently I hasten to add. And not exclusively drug money. Plenty of 'White collar' sh1theads with moody cash dumped on Grafton St

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

Its just a party

That Tallant was talkkng about on the tweet. The post seems removed now.

The place is gone wicked quiet on shooting and murders this year. Obv COVID has a massive part to play in that. Gonna be a statistic record for the Gardaí going back into the early 90’s i’d say if not further.

Check points allover Dublin the weekend, its only going to get tighter the deeper we go in lockdown.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 396 ✭✭Open the Pubs

The place is gone wicked quiet on shooting and murders this year. Obv COVID has a massive part to play in that. Gonna be a statistic record for the Gardaí going back into the early 90’s i’d say if not further.

Yes, quitest in many a year on the gangland scene. In contract murders and all sorts seem to be increasing in England.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,229 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 judaspig

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Im melting away

judaspig wrote: »
    Its not hard to make a new account and carry on. The old tart should save her money.

Money doesn't matter when it's dirty, cancer Kinahan is clearly linked to mtkglobal and their fighters as per their own website.

If the whistleblower is indeed Irish based, the Irish courts would hardly hand them over for their tweets, which are based on facts.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Money doesn't matter when it's dirty, cancer Kinahan is clearly linked to mtkglobal and their fighters as per their own website.

If the whistleblower is indeed Irish based, the Irish courts would hardly hand them over for their tweets, which are based on facts.

Looks like the only thing she gained, was another massive article in the press calling out cancer, whistleblower could be anybody, and I doubt he, she or they will stop.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Anyone legit buying a watch worth that much is using a credit card. You spend the banks money, not yours when making those type of purchases.

Anyone legit buying a watch worth that much is using a credit card. You spend the banks money, not yours when making those type of purchases.

Are you saying he has no intention of paying for it but the bank have given mr Flashy 80g limit on his credit card or are yiu saying therr is benefits to buying 80g watches at a 12 per cent a month interest rate?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Are you saying he has no intention of paying for it but the bank have given mr Flashy 80g limit on his credit card or are yiu saying therr is benefits to buying 80g watches at a 12 per cent a month interest rate?

Watch this:

It's over an hour, but a great hour.

Synopsis, use a credit card for everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,229 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Watch this:

It's over an hour, but a great hour.

Synopsis, use a credit card for everything.

I’m not 100% on this but I’m not sure the Gucci gang watch TED talks?

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Birneybau wrote: »

Ah poor ears.heard His mrs is doing bjs for €50 a pop

• Advertisement

Birneybau wrote: »

Why are they bothering raiding him? lol

How much do they reckon he is bringing in a month? He’s a child like. Fake clothes and watches. Really can’t picture this lad moving weight

Advertisement