Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Why just have him shot in the legs? Why not put one in his head?

If he got one put in his head the papers would be all over it saying cancers uncle was murdered and why they think it happened and he didn't want his dirty little secret getting out

Gerry made a fair few bob (millions) in property with matt Kelly too.
    I'm surprised nobody had a go at Matt as they are close,as was king size and duck egg

Because of the bikers

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Ladyinthedark

What kind of prices are we talking these days to buy kilos off an importer outfit in Ireland- the Kinahans, the Penguin, Gredon etc.

Say the Kinahan loyalist in area X of Dublin :pac:) is shifting four kilos of import purity coke per month. How much is he buying these for these days? What about heroin?

Off the top of my head Gardai put weed at 20K per kilo, which is ridiculous seeing as in Dublin a 50 bag has gone to a square 4 grams from what I can see. Putting the street level of a kilo of weed, or 250 typical deals, at 12,500 quid.

I’m obviously way behind on the thread but it’s only two grams for 50 here

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭NorthCity

Ye he was but cancer insisted he be involved in the talks and your entitle to your opinion but some people would do anything for there family if there lifes in danger even if they are involved in drugs

He was involved in the talks and agreement was reached , Kinahan went after those behind the initial plot to murder him , fortunately or unfortunately he failed to take out the Monk

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭Munstergirl854

Re yesterdays shooting..What would be the reason for the RA targeting a woman unless she was heavily involved and believed to be a tout?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭jay1988

I’m obviously way behind on the thread but it’s only two grams for 50 here

Where? 4g all over Dublin for good quality weed now, hope that stuff your getting is putting you on your back after one spliff!

NorthCity wrote: »
    He was involved in the talks and agreement was reached , Kinahan went after those behind the initial plot to murder him , fortunately or unfortunately he failed to take out the Monk

I'm not replying to u anymore your not the full deck stick to posting about fair city

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Speedline

Re yesterdays shooting..What would be the reason for the RA targeting a woman unless she was heavily involved and believed to be a tout?

I only know what's in the media, but from what I've read there was a pre arranged meeting in your ones flat between 3 nordies and a local. It got heated, the local pulled out a gun and let a few go. And managed to shoot himself as well. No one heard shots as it was inside the flat.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭Jeff2

They were on her side against the other lad that shot her and himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 BenedictC12

Does anyone know who the papers are alleging is the Kinahan linked guy who was at the protest in Grafton Street last week?

I'm guessing it was this lad and the Whistleblower tweeted about him also being there

https://mtkglobal.com/tag/ian-tims/

• Advertisement

I'm guessing it was this lad and the Whistleblower tweeted about him also being there

https://mtkglobal.com/tag/ian-tims/

That chap is a dirt bird bully and dumb as a rock. I know him since we were kids. For a boxer he's been on the wrong end of a few street fights over the years.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Ladyinthedark

jay1988 wrote: »
    Where? 4g all over Dublin for good quality weed now, hope that stuff your getting is putting you on your back after one spliff!

No it’s not and I’m fuming ! Bastard s

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭NorthCity

I'm not replying to u anymore your not the full deck stick to posting about fair city

You replied , Duh , Pull your head out of Gerry's ass

• Registered Users Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭Jizique

Jeff2 wrote: »
    They were on her side against the other lad that shot her and himself.

Sort of makes sense if you read the blanket interview linked earlier; he is a junkie, bit of a mess and was bringing drugs into the prison where the brother is ( although not necessarily for the brother); the sister (and jailed brother) seem rather passionate about the cause, but the bro is a bit of a mess.
    No suggestion that the “visitors” to the flat were armed and likely that the junkie brother shot the sister (and then himself) while aiming at the “visitors” who subsequently were arrested.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 MagoP

Why they arrest the other three fellas and not yer man who shot her?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

MagoP wrote: »
    Why they arrest the other three fellas and not yer man who shot her?

To get their version of events and still 1 guy in custody... under Section 30 of offences against the state .etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Because of the bikers

Snr not Jnr
    But since jnr looks up too snr I'm guessing they protect the auld fella.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

NorthCity wrote: »
    You replied , Duh , Pull your head out of Gerry's ass

All that to get to that point, you could have said it in the beginning.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Tomtom3105

To get their version of events and still 1 guy in custody... under Section 30 of offences against the state .etc etc

Why are they making such a big deal out of the lads being dissident republicans when they aren't guilty of any crime. Seems a bit slanderous

Tomtom3105 wrote: »
    Why are they making such a big deal out of the lads being dissident republicans when they aren't guilty of any crime. Seems a bit slanderous

Makes better news, but they obviously did not come for a cup of tea, wonder who the local drug dealer was they where having a word with. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

smodgley wrote: »

Couriers do attract a certain type sometimes. I say this from my own experience of working in one, I wouldnt be suprised if DHL didnt even do a background check (half joking). To my knowledge Gary Hutch was briefly a courier when he was very young like early 20's, with his background and the fact he probably had one or two convictions at the time, that should say a lot.

Couriers do attract a certain type sometimes. I say this from my own experience of working in one, I wouldnt be suprised if DHL didnt even do a background check (half joking). To my knowledge Gary Hutch was briefly a courier when he was very young like early 20's, with his background and the fact he probably had one or two convictions at the time, that should say a lot.

Been going on for years, in some places in europe they use private ambulances to pick up and drop off the cash bags.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭IRE60

I understand that DHL had an emergency meeting on Saturday on this particular topic (he's wearing a DPD uniform which should have raised a red flag somewhere). I'm told that several DHL vans have been tugged this morning by the cops.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Anyone else feel like the Kinahan hierarchy is amateur as f*ck and all over the shop? They seem to have a bajillion lieutenants, but you never hear about Kinahan Colonels or Kinahan Brigadier Generals. I mean who would be the reporting Kinahan Staff Sergeant in all of this?

It's no wonder the gang keeps having splits and power struggles, sure you can hardly blame the lads when there seems to be absolutely no leadership structure :pac:

IRE60 wrote: »
    I understand that DHL had an emergency meeting on Saturday on this particular topic (he's wearing a DPD uniform which should have raised a red flag somewhere). I'm told that several DHL vans have been tugged this morning by the cops.

There was a DHL van tugged nearly a year ago in Tallaght with 40k in the back of it, outside a known heroin dealers house.

Speedline wrote: »
    There was a DHL van tugged nearly a year ago in Tallaght with 40k in the back of it, outside a known heroin dealers house.

Up north they use TNT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭IRE60

stingrayed wrote: »
    Up north they use TNT
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 48 MrMedium

Anyone else feel like the Kinahan hierarchy is amateur as f*ck and all over the shop? They seem to have a bajillion lieutenants, but you never hear about Kinahan Colonels or Kinahan Brigadier Generals. I mean who would be the reporting Kinahan Staff Sergeant in all of this?

It's no wonder the gang keeps having splits and power struggles, sure you can hardly blame the lads when there seems to be absolutely no leadership structure :pac:

Joking aside I have Been in company of LB, McGov, Bop and co. a number of times over the years, long before all the feud started / Gary was killed, at events and the odd session back in houses. I was absolutely amazed each time at how simple they came across in the way they went on and how they carried themselves. Talked absolute gangster ****e, which to be fair is what they were but really over the top with it, full of themselves to the highest degree you can imagine. Bop seemed to be the least worst for it to be fair to him. The fact that they were, and still are, able to make so much money baffles me. Wouldn’t have ever struck me as cunning or strategic crimbinals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,546 ✭✭✭Hoboo

MrMedium wrote: »
    Joking aside I have Been in company of LB, McGov, Bop and co. a number of times over the years, long before all the feud started / Gary was killed, at events and the odd session back in houses. I was absolutely amazed each time at how simple they came across in the way they went on and how they carried themselves. Talked absolute gangster ****e, which to be fair is what they were but really over the top with it, full of themselves to the highest degree you can imagine. Bop seemed to be the least worst for it to be fair to him. The fact that they were, and still are, able to make so much money baffles me. Wouldn’t have ever struck me as cunning or strategic crimbinals.

If you make a million and leak a million at the same time, you're still making a million. But you should be making two.

Advertisement